Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Village of Five Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:16 pm
Silveretta had another picture finiished with in a minute's time. it was a sword piercing a valentine-shaped heart, beneathe it a rippeling pool of its blood. across the sword handle were swerving vines with roses on it. still, she was not satisfied. she ripped it out and dropped it on the ground as she did the last, starting another sketch.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:23 pm
Sheryl picked it up and examined it. "you really don't like your art do you?" she thought it was rather good.  

Gold Marra

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:38 pm
Exena sighed, her wound on her eye still bleeding. "I-I-I need to find a band aid... De arimasu~" (She says "De arimasu" a lot.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:46 pm
// biggrin ervish://
User Image

"Interesting." He said holding the picture with both hands in the air examining it. "How does she get the flower on there?" He asked then put the picture down turning his attention to Rena. "Would you like me to heal that for you?" He asked  

bebosis

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:47 pm
Silveretta continued drawing. "I do. I don't satisfy myself easily with my drawings is all." Silveretta looked at her 3rd drawing stil on the sketch pad. it was a cross in te center of a valentine-shaped heart with a shadowy effect and ocean waves below it. "what do you think of this one?" she ripped it out and dropped it on the ground as the previous ones. she heard Exena and looked at her. She heard Dervish and waited.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:52 pm
"Th-Thanks.... Th-Th-That would be a lot of help...." She looked up from the ground. "I really appreciate it."  

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:52 pm
Sheryl picked it up and examined it. "that one is the better of the three..." she looked at Dervish and laughed at his question. "she doesn't get a flower on there. She draws it there..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image

Dervish waved his hand and the wound on her eye healed. "There." He said smiling then looked at the picture again. "What an interesting skill..." he said.  

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:00 pm
Sheryl smiled. "it's easy, the hardest part is doing it well." she picked up a stick and began drawing in the dirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:04 pm
"There are alot of people out there that can do better than me.." Silveretta mumbled. she was drawing another picture when she remembered she was a no-name to the demon. though she had 2 names, which she hated being called by 2 different names. Silveretta was drawing a cresent moon with a stemless rose over it. on the sides and corners were shades of shadow and darkness, the cresent moon being the only light on the paper as it would be in the starless night sky. directly below it in the darkness were evil-looking eyes. they were only silver because she only had a pencil. when she finished, she tore it out and dropped it in her pile of drawings on the ground with the rest.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

bebosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image

"I see..." He said watching as she drew in the dirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:06 pm
"Thank you very much." Exena/Renari said emotionlessly and dived in a small nearby pond. She quickly came back up because she didn't know how to swim very well. She got her goggles from the surface and went back under. "Fish.. fish.... fish....." she muttered. Grabbing hold of a medium-sized fish, she came up and yelled, "Yes! I-I-I caught one!"  

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:08 pm
Sheryl finished the picture. It was of a woman with a child next to her. She didn't know who they were, but the young boy and his mother, made her think of all the people who had died in the village.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:09 pm
Silveretta looked at Exena. she sighed with irritation. "Renari thats not how you fish. Drop it and get out of the pond, its disgusting in there." Silveretta sighed again, sliding her pencil into the spiral and dropping it ontop of the pile of drawings by her feet.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:13 pm
"R-R-R-Really? Whoopsies, de arimasu~"