Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
»SimP is likely INSANE.« [INSANITY 28SEPT-27NOV] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goal: Run (most of) a 5k by August 20!

View Results

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:06 am
I think that a lot of my problems with weight gain are from taking birth control, Yaz. And I'm a scatterbrain and I don't always stay at one house or another so I'm constantly taking/not taking it. I don't think I've ever taken 2 weeks every day. Haha.

I'm so inconsistent. Blah. So I always eat even if I'm not hungry.

In other news, I haven't had fast food in a week. Which is very good.
7 days since fast food! I went from having fast food every day, sometimes twice in one day, to almost never now. :D It's actually an accomplishment for me!

Drinking 1L of water before school is over, then heading to the barn.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:35 am
Yesterday I didn't even break 1,000 calories which is not good. /: But I fell asleep at 4pm, woke up at like 8, ate dinner (ish) and went back to sleep, so I wasn't active at all.
I just really wasn't feeling well, but I should have eaten more. I didn't go to the barn 'cause it was raining so I didn't even get 10,000 steps out. ):

IN: [180] [180] [600] [25] [740] = 1,725 calories.
OUT: 10,092 steps.

Homework today, then teaching a lesson at 3. Ahh! I will get some walking in today though, fo'sho'.

Afterthoughts: I shouldn't have eaten so much for dinner, but it's ok. I'll live. I went riding and did chores at the barn and taught a lesson so I got a workout for sure, and got paid to do it, haha. I <3 $30/hr.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:42 am
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
-Marianne Williamson

I am not particularly religious but I find this quote utterly inspiring. I think of it as the power of us as humans.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:48 am
I'm feeling empowered today. Makeup, hair down, I've got this!

IN: [260] [120] [11] [285] [100] [110] [700] = 1,586 calories.
OUT: 3,499 steps.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:41 am
129.8lbs today. Progress.

I'm feeling alright. I was up late last night talking to a friend. It's nice to connect with people once in a while, and I love stimulating conversation.

IN: [280] [310] [120] [300] [130] = 1,140 calories.
OUT: 410 steps (so far).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:02 am
I have mixed feelings about life today. Haha.

129.8 lbs.

IN: [250] [200] [100] [200] [120] [200] = 1,070 calories.
OUT: 150 steps.

I am skipping school which unfortunately means I will likely end up eating more than I usually do. Hopefully I won't, because mom's bf's sister is in town, and I'm a shut-in, and I'm sick, so I'm not going to be very social and I am not going to be walking around a lot.

Also my clumsy self dropped a shampoo bottle on the top of my foot yesterday, it still hurts. e_e I didn't know I was that weak to get bruised by that - it wasn't even full, maybe a quarter of the way. Just.. ow.

Bedridden today but I still managed to hit 1,000+ calories.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:35 am
Ok so today is going to be really hard, in that I'll be doing stuff from 7:30 (leaving right after I post) until 2pm. BLAH.
8-10: lesson @ Houston Stables
10-12: lesson @ Potts Stables
12-2: training @ Sunset Acres Ranch

Why does everyone need me to fix them/their horse? ;o;
At least I'm getting paid. We'll see.

Also I'm picnicking with a student at 10 so I'm packing lunch, yay.

IN: [130] [100] [10] [70] [160] [420] [420] = 1,310 calories.
OUT: 6,050 steps. + 1.25 hours horseback riding.

Wish me luck! I still have a cold, I probably shouldn't be doing this much, but it's ok. /: I need the moo-lah.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:35 am
lolz, I forgot the best part: 128.0 lbs!  

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:49 am
Stars in my Pocket
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
-Marianne Williamson

I am not particularly religious but I find this quote utterly inspiring. I think of it as the power of us as humans.

beautiful quote, and that is awsome! You are in your 120s!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:33 pm
Thanks! I'm so excited. I mean, it's really slow progress but it's progress and I can definitely feel it. (: <3

- - - - -

IN: [240] [840] [130] = 1,210 calories.
OUT: 1,014 steps. (Only had it on an hour, oops!) + 1hr riding + stall cleaned [-150cal]

When I get to my goal weight I'm photo shooting with my horse! He's looking so great right now and I want to match it. (:

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:36 am
Welcome to midterms week! A.K.A. the end of my life! :D
Well, social life anyway. For the week. Ha ha.

IN: [260] [220] [70] [50] [800?] = 1,400 calories.
OUT: 1,506 steps (so far).

I grilled 2 chicken breast portions this morning on the outdoor grill. I forgot how easy/useful it is. (: [mental note] Use the grill more often. [/mental note]

It was mom's bf's birthday, so I ate a lean burger ): and baked potato and a tiny slice of cake. I'm stuffed though and won't be overeating for quite some time. x:

For tomorrow I'll probably have a DLight sandwich for breakfast (260), a chicken breast (110) and babybel cheese (50) for lunch, and something for dinner with snacks. :]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:30 pm
Wow, you have worked so hard, seeing all of this is an inspiration. We can do it!  

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:21 pm
We CAN do it! :D
That's the cool part about weight loss. Everyone *CAN*, but we will DO it.

I wish us all the success we could ever ask for! In weight loss and other areas of life. (: <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:43 am
Keep up the good work. Hearing how we'll you've done is motivating to me. xD  

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:16 am
Lady Kayura; Aww. ;o; <3 Thanks. (: I really appreciate it.

- - - - -

So today is a (rare) day off, I will be catching up on sleep and studying for my English Literature midterm. x_x Crazy middle-English people. I got my classes together for summer and they're all online! I try to take 2 classes over the summer so I only have to take 4 in the fall/spring semesters and I don't overwork myself. My first summer semester I lived at college (yikes, I hated it!) and the second I was out of country studying abroad. I was worried about having to drive 40 minutes 4x / week to get to school. It's a bad drive. But now I actually get a self-paced summer! :D

IN: [1500] = 1500 calories (estimate).
OUT: 0 steps (no pika). 8min abs.

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas