Paris (new) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

warghoulie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:44 pm
Trying to regain some of her strength, she held her fingertips to her temples. She met Laleo's smile with a faint one of her own. Slightly shaking her head once, she moved over to him and asked what was going to happen next.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:21 pm
Wrapping the lightning bolt around his hand and writs, Laleo tugged it back. Making sure not to hit Lynette, he pulled it sharply through him to hit the ground, causing the sky to darken quicker and the wind to pick up.

He stepped back, pulling Lynette close to him, and out of the way of another lightning bolt.

He sighed, looking up as a small shower started.
~ "The rest should be here in a couple of minuets."  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

warghoulie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:36 am
Lynette stared up at the sky. She loved storms with a passion, causing a big smile on her face.
-"How did you learn to do all of this?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:21 pm
~ "Most of it was natural. Some of it happened when- Well that you don't need to know yet... And part of it was from a friend of mine who helped me control my power... But mostly natural talent."

Laleo laughed a little as the rain picked up. He spun around scanning the sky.
~ "It's not so hard to learn."  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

warghoulie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:27 am
-"I was always surrounded by people before I came here. I really only could manipulate these elements in minimal proportions without anyone noticing anything. Although I have some pretty good skills with wind. That I could get away with easily."
Lynette looked around.
-"I guess I won't have to worry too much about people here, huh?" she said smiling. She walked about 20 feet away from Laleo and began practicing with the water. She froze it, molded a globe of water into a bird, suspened the rain around her just above the ground to where it didn't soak into the ground....  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:06 pm
Laleo watched her, stepping back to put a bit more room between them. He then reached out like he was pulling back a bow, the rain curving and freezing to form it and the string. A crack of lightning hit the top, spreading though it to form the arrow.

He aimed it a couple of feet in front of Lynette and let the arrow fly. Slicing silently through the halted rain, letting part of the ground become soaked.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:37 pm
As Alex stepped off the train He saw a storm gathering across a great distance. It seemed to have built from Paris over to Amsterdam. Alex hadn't seen a storm like the one he is currently seeing since around the time he first realized his true being/self/ethnicity of his blood with the introduction of Laleo to his presence. Alex remember all of the things that happened during their meeting and the time that they shared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysSxxIqKNN0

((Listen to the words, don't pay attention to the video, just the words. It will explain the past if you just imagine it.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:58 pm
The arrow of lightning spooked Lynette causing her to slightly jump and release all of of her concentration. She lowered her arms and glanced bar at Laleo with a little smirk. Not realizing how many hours had gone by since she left that morning, she pulled out her cellphone to check the time.  

warghoulie
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:30 pm
~ "So what's up?" Laleo slung the bow over his shoulder and walked to Lynette. Looking curiously at her phone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:28 pm
Lynette slid the phone back in her pocket as she told him what time it was.
-"I should probably get going, I'm starting to get worn out a bit. I must be doing something wrong because whenever I manipulate fire, I never get worn out. I can bend fire for hours without any trouble...Although for some reason I seem to be struggling with this. I don't know..."
Lynette looked to the ground thinking about what she was doing wrong. She hated not being able to do something she cared about, especially since her powers are basically all she has a bit of talent for.
-"Anyway, I'd like to thank you for what you showed me, I saw a bit of how you were pulling in that storm and learned a little about it. I really appreciate it, is there anything I can do for you? Anything at all, you name it!" she said with a smile.  

warghoulie
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:30 pm
~ "It must be because you are not use to the element yet."
Laleo shrugged and looked around.

~"I've really got nothing to ask of you at the moment."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:28 am
-"That seems possible." Lynette started walking past Laleo to go home.
-"Well, if you think of something, I'm sure you can find me." she said as she left the field.

Walking back onto to sidewalk and out of the park she was soaked head to toe in water. There weren't many people out now, only a few dark shadows under their umbrellas. As she reached her great aunts shop, she noticed it was closed and then headed towards her house.
There was not a single light on in the old building. Lynette decided she didn't want to spend anytime alone in the old house so she kept walking down the streets.
The street lamps were lit, and it was a steady rainfall. Lynette just kept walking, taking random left and right turns whenever she came the end of a block.  

warghoulie
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:26 pm
Laleo stood in the field watching Lynette leave. As soon as she was out of his sight, he looked up with a sigh.
~ Better get back to work, I guess.

He scooped up his backpack and shoved his jacket inside. Holding Siren out of the rain as he took to the air, his wings gathering all the light they could.

His thoughts drifted back to what had happened and he smiled.
~ She needs work. But she is still just a beginner in a way.

He skimmed the tops of the buildings, not really paying attention to where he was. Just following his instinct on his next kill.  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff