The lake itself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:23 pm
"I remember those wars veagly. But I prefer Peace time over war.....like the war between the elves and the humans....." she said darkly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:39 pm
"Peace? Well I had to much peace for to long. As I said before be happy for what you got. You to girl. Wait a minute you still didn't tell me how you drowned"  

SSJChocolate

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:58 am
Rain nods to him then looks at the young woman sitting across from her. She took a few more sips then filled her glass again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:08 pm
"Rain , may I search the answer in her head?"  

SSJChocolate

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:00 pm
"Yes, but do not hurt her," Rain took another sip from her glass  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:26 pm
Cole walked to her
"I wont hurt her, I dont hurt any women, but your going to feel a slight headache afterwords. "
Cole put his left hand on her chin and right hand on her head.
"Ok lets start."
Him focusing her body, and mind.
"O My GOSH"  

SSJChocolate

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:39 pm
Rain dropped her glass onto the table which shattered when it hit. she looked at Cole worried.
"What is it?" she asked not realizing that the glass had cut her hand which was now bleeding onto the table mixing itself with the liquid from the glass. "What do you see?!" she asked ergently.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:56 pm
"Two things, one , her legs just stopped funtioning and two you have a parasite in your legs because of that."  

SSJChocolate

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:48 pm
She looks at Cole for a moment"I'm sorry a what?" she asked looking alarmed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:21 pm
"A parasite, in general, parasites are much smaller than their host, show a high degree of specialization for their mode of life, and reproduce more quickly and in greater numbers than their hosts.
It must have taken to much blood from the legs and got numb or somwthing for you not to use em' "  

SSJChocolate

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:00 am
Rain looked at him and nodded then realized she was bleeding she quickly healed the wound and watched the blood as it mixed into the liquid. "How long has she had it?" she asked pulling herself away from the mess.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:28 am
"She must have got ten it when she came here. She must have gotten it when she ate something and the parasite was in her food. Like ham, fish, meat, Veggies."  

SSJChocolate

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:11 pm
Rain sighd and waves her hand over the table which clears itself of the blood and liquid. The goblet repaired itself and sat waiting to be filled.
"Will she be alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:59 pm
"If the parasite is wringworm shes gonna die. unless we dont take em out. If its not then she still can die if we dont take it out."  

SSJChocolate

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:58 am
Rain nodded to Cole then wished that Travis was the one in theis position and not her, but then said. "What do you suggest?"  
Lake

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff