Desirable Citizen

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:24 pm
most couples that aren't meant to be together. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:50 am

I`m slightly fine some OC x Canon pairings. Only, yes only, if the OC is not a mary/gary sue. Although it is rare to find anyone who can actually make a decent OC.

I, as well as many other people it seems, DETESTS forced pairings. Doesn`t matter if it`s hetero or homo or what, it bothers me.

But the one thing that irks me the most, is when people pair younger people up with older people. Yes. It`s *****. If the character who is younger isn`t over 18, and is being paired with someone who is older than eighteen, like if the younger character is 14, and the older character is 25, than it is wrong.

Incest bothers me too.

I`m glad I`m not the only ones that get bothered by these pairing themes! C:

Mayor Juana

Husband

They Call Me Homewrecker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:07 pm
I don't think I've posted yet, so here ya go.
I have a few couples I can rant & scream at, but as of now I can't stand
Anzu&Yugi or Anzu& Yami-Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Simply because I'm a fangirl of both Yugi & Yami Yugi. Nuff said.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:10 pm
Any Kingdom Hearts Yaoi parings, actually scratch that, i hate every pairing in the world  

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:26 pm
AngexBattler from Umineko.
They're brother and sister. It's just creepy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:51 pm
Any abuse centered relationship. Woman hitting man is still spouse abuse. I guess people don't really care about Woman on Man abuse because we expect men to be strong and take anything thrown at them.

The couples like Inuyasha/Kagome, Sakura/Naruto, Winry/Ed, ect. . . I absolutely detest because of the violent extremes of the abuse I see.

Inuyasha makes a verbal insult towards Kagome, she smashes him into the ground no matter how petty the insult was. I find this very disturbing because even though he heals fast, the series has shown his pain threshold to be normal.

Naruto does something Sakura considers "stupid" and she punches his head or uses chakra to smash him into a wall. The same goes for Tsunade and Jiraya except Tsunade controls herself better while Sakura seems to be on a hair trigger.

The most disturbing is Winry and Ed because Ed is a "normal" human. I'm pretty sure lobbing a wrench at someone's head IRL can get you put in jail these days.

I can guarantee with 100% certainty that if we were to switch everyone's genders, make Ed, Inuyasha, and Naruto women and Winry, Kagome, and Sakura into men, and leave the animes and mangas otherwise unchanged, there would be activists and protesters all over it and it most definitely won't be allowed to air in the US.  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:55 pm
iiFading Stardust
I don't think I've posted yet, so here ya go.
I have a few couples I can rant & scream at, but as of now I can't stand
Anzu&Yugi or Anzu& Yami-Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Simply because I'm a fangirl of both Yugi & Yami Yugi. Nuff said.

I'm sure I'll have a lovely, long post about ones I hate later.
But for now...
Thank you, Stardust. You are now, like, the best person ever. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HATES ANZU (Tea, for those who grew up watching the watered down American version, where Yami Yugi doesn't electrocute/stab/blow people up.)
Nuff said. xD

EDITED!!!

xena91388
Any abuse centered relationship. Woman hitting man is still spouse abuse. I guess people don't really care about Woman on Man abuse because we expect men to be strong and take anything thrown at them...

Inuyasha makes a verbal insult towards Kagome, she smashes him into the ground no matter how petty the insult was. I find this very disturbing because even though he heals fast, the series has shown his pain threshold to be normal.

Naruto does something Sakura considers "stupid" and she punches his head or uses chakra to smash him into a wall. The same goes for Tsunade and Jiraya except Tsunade controls herself better while Sakura seems to be on a hair trigger...

I can guarantee with 100% certainty that if we were to switch everyone's genders, make Ed, Inuyasha, and Naruto women and Winry, Kagome, and Sakura into men, and leave the animes and mangas otherwise unchanged, there would be activists and protesters all over it and it most definitely won't be allowed to air in the US.

Thank you.
You, too, are totally among my favorites now.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:05 pm
Sakura from Naruto with anyone other than ROCK LEE, DARNIT. That guy deserves a lil' love. Well, besides the fact that he's too good for her. talk2hand

Inuyasha with anyone other than Kagome. D:

I..actually don't like Winry/Ed or Al/Mei. Hah. Hahah. I just don't think it works. D: But they're all awesome characters in their own right.

Ash being paired up with anyone but Misty. I just see it as canon already. D: Misty gets jealous when Ash is flirting or whatever and stuff. o:

FUDGE TO ALL TADASE BASHERS. emo I love the guy. He's so nice. Though he's a bit shallow. -___- But guess what? Amu is too. I think she's a really shallow character. I can't stand Amuto. I like the characters separately, but I can't stand them together. Amu needs to learn to look past exteriors, and to grow up a bit. And to stop overreacting all the time.

Tl;dr for the Shugo Chara pairings: Don't like Amuto, support TadAmu or whatever it is. Oh, and I don't like Rimahiko either.

In fact, I dislike any pairings that include violent girls. I mean, omgwtfstfu, hun. Just because you don't like something that happened does not mean you get to beat everyone up. Grow up. Life isn't about the way you like things, and violence is not always the answer. I also don't like girls if they don't have a backbone. Sure, you're cute, but do something. Don't wait for others.  

sidenar

Handsome Shounen

Artistic Pancake

Business Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:45 pm
Yuki and Zero. D:
She should be with Kaname.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:55 pm
Slash pairings. But only if one or both of the characters is straight in canon. I have nothing against gays, but if either one of the characters is supposed to be straight, it just doesn't work in my opinion.

Haruhi/Kyoya. Kyoya is an a** who tried to rape her just to make a point. Wtf?  

xXHopless RomanceXx

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100

Cold Oktober

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:07 pm
NANNY FINE AND MR. SHEFFIELD. I'M SUPPOSED TO MARRY THE GORGEOUS BROADWAY PRODUCER. NOT FRAN.

heheh, jk...

no, srsly, i hate katara and aang. like, really? that's so predictable. katara and zuko. now, THAT'S a romance.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:48 pm
When ever I see an abuse couple in anime, I feel like I'm watching some messed up version of Misery. mad I have a feeling the abuse is the reason why Inuyasha, Naruto, and FMA and other such animes have more yaoi fans than het. I mean compare them to romances like Cardcaptors or Ouran, hell Sailor Moon has openly homo/bi characters and in FF it barely has any homo/bi pairings that are not canon. And a girl doesn't have to be bitchy or violent to kick a**, I mean look at Moribito!

MearaT

xena91388
Any abuse centered relationship. Woman hitting man is still spouse abuse. I guess people don't really care about Woman on Man abuse because we expect men to be strong and take anything thrown at them...

Naruto does something Sakura considers "stupid" and she punches his head or uses chakra to smash him into a wall. The same goes for Tsunade and Jiraya except Tsunade controls herself better while Sakura seems to be on a hair trigger...

Thank you.

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sweet Sedna

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:31 pm
Firstly before I get into any of this I would like to say I do not condone spousal abuse, I just feel that this side needs to be defended also.
In Fma it seemed to be a gag, and Winry did it to everyone who annoyed her, not just Ed. It's just that people blow those sorts of things WAY out proportion when they try to drive a point home. In Inuyasha, again, it's a gag, nothing more nothing less. And in a long running serial you need that sort of gag to relieve some of the tension, romantic or otherwise.
I'm not entirely sure that you video is relavent to the situation that is being talked about, it is showing the chick fighting some guys while defending a prince, maybe I am blind, but where in that video does it show her romantically with any of those men? Also, not to be nitpicky but she kinda is a bit violent.

xena91388
When ever I see an abuse couple in anime, I feel like I'm watching some messed up version of Misery. mad I have a feeling the abuse is the reason why Inuyasha, Naruto, and FMA and other such animes have more yaoi fans than het. I mean compare them to romances like Cardcaptors or Ouran, hell Sailor Moon has openly homo/bi characters and in FF it barely has any homo/bi pairings that are not canon. And a girl doesn't have to be bitchy or violent to kick a**, I mean look at Moribito!

MearaT

xena91388

Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:59 pm
Thank you!!
n0morenice
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
It seems we're all agreeing on forced parings, either Het or non. If they're only meant as crack it's fine, but when people start going, "OMG MII OTP!!!" it bothers me.

Parings I hate
1. Kira/Flay - Gundam SEED
2. Hitsugaya/Karin - Bleach
3. Xion/Riku or Xion/Roxas - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

And anything that goes against my few actual OTP's in fandom, but I don't bash I just ignore... Except with Xion... I hate her so much... grrr
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Dazed Poppet

Alrescha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:20 pm
InuYasha/Kikyo. She is DEAD. I was creeped out when Kagome was like "I can't compare with Kikyo, because I'm still alive." gonk Necrophilia much? Gosh that is so freaking sick. I don't care if she's a living corpse. She's still a corpse. I just can't see no matter who explains it (even close friends) how this could ever be a good pairing after she has risen from the dead. She doesn't show that much romantic interest in him and all it does is make a seemingly one-sided, terrible reason for him to not be with Kagome. I may not like Kagome much, but he obviously does love her and she loves him back. It's not a mostly one-sided love of a walking corpse. Eww...  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff