Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Caged animal(Male player O////F!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  yes
  no
  keep working and we'll see
View Results

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:22 pm
Jane Mason
An animal can be pushed so far

She blinked up at him (Sounds good though hmmmmm what are you? I can't remember the name of your kind)

Before snapping into a monster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:34 pm
Aidyn started running, he wanted to get there with lots of time to spare. "I'm a vampire." He said. "Though, I don't know if it makes much difference. We don't generally form groups unless it benefits us. My parents were an exception." He fidgeted with the hem of his sleeve, trying to distract himself from the memories of his parents.

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:38 pm
Jane Mason

She nodded quickly not wanting to bring out anger from him and thought to him (Okay well you lean the way big guy, i have no idea where we are going) She murmured inside his head running behind keeping his pace. She shook some of the snow that fell onto her fur before the snow melted and made her fur wet.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:47 pm
Aidyn nodded and kept running. He was right, they got into the rural area with a few hours to spare. "You look for a shelter, I don't really care what it is. It doesn't have to be a building, just somewhere we can sleep without being found and the sun hitting us. I'm going to go eat, I'll find you when I'm done."

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:52 pm
Jane Mason

She nodded running off sniffing the ground to find a shelter to sleep in, she was in tuned with the vibrations of the forest to make sure they weren't being followed, she didn't have to run far before finding a small clearing a seeing what looked to be a small empty factory. She ran up to it the door slightly opened and looked around, the building was empty expect a few chairs and desks she wagged her tail a bit shutting the door with her body and jumped onto a desk and layed down on it waiting for the man to come back.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:00 pm
Aidyn headed for a house nearby, and was pleased to find out that there was only one person home. He snuck in through an open window and from there, went to the room the person was in. It was a teenage girl, so he knew her blood would regenerate quickly, and he wasn't too hungry, so he'd only take a little bit.
Once he was done, he checked to make sure she was still breathing. She was. It's a good thing I remembered how to do this. He thought to himself. Jane would be pissed if I killed her. He jumped out the window and sniffed the air to locate her scent, then followed it to the empty factory.

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:04 pm
Jane Mason

She sat up on the desk seeing The man coming close to the factory, she barked loudly so he would know where she was. Then it hit her..... she didn't know his name, he had never told her and she had never thought of asking him. She laughed to herself shaking her head.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:24 pm
Aidyn smiled and walked in. "I like your choice. And I think you'll be pleased to know that I successfully drank a Human's blood without killing it." He sat in a chair with wheels and swiveled it to face her. "All right, so, now we're in the rural area. What do we do now? We could stay here for a while, and I could train you in the woods at night. But we can only stay for about a month, since then I'll run out of people to feed off without them knowing something's wrong."

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:36 pm
Jane Mason

She nodded understanding what he said (Congrats i guess and yes that sounds good though i wanted to ask you What your name is?) She put a her paw on his knee getnally and wolfish gesture of confusion.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:47 pm
"My name's Aidyn," He said, "We'll start tomorrow night, the sun will be up in a little less than an hour." He yawned and leaned back in the chair. "I haven't traveled that much in one night in ages. It's exhausting." He looked around the room a little, not really sure what he was looking for.

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:07 pm
Jane Mason

She nodded understanding the feeling and streching her wolf body out on the desk table and layed her head down on the wooden desk closing her eyes her ears down and her breathing even.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:13 pm
Aidyn yawned and closed his eyes, leaning further back in his chair. It didn't take long for him to drift off, but he only slept for a few hours. When he woke, he looked at the window, and saw dim light shining through the curtains. He sighed and walked around, exploring the place that was to be his "home" for a month. He tinkered with a few things, but didn't have enough interest to do more.

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:25 am
Jane Mason

JAne woke up a couple hours after Aidyn did and looked up pulling her head up and seeing him walking through the factory. She shook her fur out and jumped off the desk quickly (Morning) she thought to her in a too dizzy voice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:35 pm
Aidyn smiled. "Evening, actually. I'll be able to go outside in about an hour, so why don't you take that time to hunt?" He decided he'd hunt after they trained, so he didn't make her wait. "You can go as far as you want, just make sure you don't stumble into any danger."

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:50 pm
Jane Mason

She nodded quickly walking out of the factory seeing the sun barely in the sky anymore, the lights making the sky pink and purple, she running off into the woods chasing a rabbit quickly killing it and eating. She hunted quickly killing two more rabbits and a deer.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces