Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dorms
Isabella's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:34 pm
"Guard your luck she spared your life. Cause I asure you seeing me will be alot worse than you can ever think."
Zetta walking to the guard.
"Excuse me Isabella." Zetta said  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:36 pm
"Yes?"Isabella looked at Zetta with her electric blue eyes serious meaning buisness.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:53 pm
Guard let me tell you somethin. Do you fear death. Zetta said.
The guard is shaking.
"Oh boy is about to start." Cole said causiously. "Isabella you might want to get back here." he told her.
Rozaline shook his head. " That guard is definately dead."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:56 pm
"Now Zetta I think Isabella should handle this one.I mean she is learning about buisness don't you think she should punish him herself."Her grandfather offered.
"This should be fun". Isabella said grining wickidly"I havent drank any blood today anyway.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:15 pm
"Fine but none of you guards better not mess up this dinner or I'll punish your a** so much your gonna wish you wanted to be stabbed then be dealing by me. I promise you. And I always keep my promises." Zetta said.
"Child when your Queen , Show no mercy to anyone." zetta said.
"Phew, I thought it was gonna start." Cole said releved
"Dear dont wory you'll kill that man in the after life" She said.
"I will Kill him." Zetta said to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:27 pm
"Isabella, do what you do.
Isabella blacked and turned a full vampire.Her teeth werent a full grown vampire but it was sharp and strong.She walked over to the guard casually and smiled a wicked smile.Her grandfather was amazed becuase no one evr saw this side of her.She broke his arm and put him to the ground with her knee on his back.He was begging her not to drink his blood sweating tears.She bend his neck and drank his blood and kicked his body to the other side of the room disguited.
"Worse blood I ever tasted, your luck I didnt sick your blood clean.Now go to the other side with the Guard before I vanish you.He scrambled to his feet in fear and stood there with the guards.Isabella walked over to him and grabed his collar pulling him down to her level and she spit his blood in his face."Dont ever disrespect us like that.You speak when I tell you to and do not lie."Isabella yealled at him.She put back her teeth only part vampire.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:20 pm
Cole clapping
"Thats a threat." Cole said
"I hope you act like that when your Queen." Zetta said to her
"That beautiful" Rozaline tearing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:29 pm
"Isabella, you did a excelent job.I am so proud of you."Her grandfather said while pulling her away from the injured guard.
"Thank you everyone."Isabella said weak.
"Are you ok Isabella?"
"Yes,just a little weak."Isabella said sitting down  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:10 pm
"If I'm correct when she used that power I saw, It must've taken alot out of her. Even i get tired after using my full power. She just needs some sleep. For 2 to 4 hours and she'll be back on her feet." Cole explained.
You know that stuff cause you were stubborn enough to use that power your mother gave you instead the demonic power you were born with. Zetta said.
"The whole world was attacking me plus the reason I got tired was because of I Use the devil power and the elemental power." Cole said to his dad.
"Cole did you fall in love yet" Rozaline said.
"Its not happening anytime soon thats for sure."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:15 pm
Isabella's eyes turned a light green then to blu and then to her regular color.
"Isabella your head is burning up."her grandfather said
"My head hurts that poor excuse of blood is making my birthmark hurt."
"Get a cold towel for her please and some water wine and most blood can't mix for a young vampire."  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:13 am
"I'm getting the cold towel sean, you get the water" Cole rushing.
We have to put her on a couch or bed for her to relax." Zetta told the grandfather.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:04 pm
Sean rushed to get some water,while her grandfather laid her on the couch."Isabella your mark on your arm is glowing,breathe and rest your head."Isabella took in deep breaths and closed her eyes.her head was banging becuase of the many thoughts in head."Clear your mind everyone.NOW!!!"Isabella shreiked in pain.She couldnt hear her grandfather's, mother's or Sean's head in more,but the pain still came worse.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:26 pm
((..... uh no))