Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Having your first period at ages 12 and younger Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:42 pm
I was 11 when it happened. I woke up in the morning and noticed a little bit of brown on my underwear, and without giving much thought, I changed my underwear and went to school. Then during brunch when I went to the bathroom, I noticed my underwear was soaked in blood! I was more grossed out than anything. Luckily I had pads in my backpack, because my mom was telling me that I was at the age where I should start carrying them around just in case. I was lucky it didn't stain through my pants. redface  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:50 pm
Yeah I got mine at 11 I think. I was walking through the school halls and suddenly felt like I was wet down there. I didn't pay much thought though because it was only a slight feeling. when I came home I found that my underwear was soaked in blood (though it was really dark brown so I thought it was poop and started screaming bloody murder for a second). Thank god it didnt bleed through my underwear and stain my pants!!! Though once it did, on a field trip, and I stayed in the bathroom the rest of the schoolday and refused to come out. haha 6th grade was a ******** terrible year.  

The_Brightest_Moon

RawryCookieX3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 pm
Im 13 and I still dont have it , i feel so LUCKY ! smile

Also its a good thing I dont cos Im pretty short && the nurse said you dont grow as much when you get your period . (Im 4'11 btw)

I have a question , cos Im really scared to get it at school , the first time usually isnt alot right ? Cos i dont wanna be leaking or anything . >.<

All of you got it so early !!! Im scared >_<

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:11 pm
I got mine when I was 11. It was over the summer, and I went to the bathroom at one point, and there was blood. I freaked out and cried hysterically for a while, then changed me panties, put tissues in the new one and dealt with it. No one had told me I'd get my period so young (all the women in my family got theirs around sixteen, and told me to expect it about then), so I thought I was an ulcer. Later that night after my mom and my aunt came home my mom was sorting laundry and then asked me why I had blood on one of my panties, I started screaming and crying, and she couldn't understand me, so she called my aunt in, and they both calmed me down enough for me to choke out, "I have an ULCER, MOMMY! AN ULCER!"
They eventually put two and two together and explained it was my period, and then my mom ran to the store for Midol, in case I needed it later or whatever, and my aunt taught me how to use pads. My mom came back and bought pizza, singing about how her baby was a woman. >.>
I saw no reason for celebration. >.> But, I wasn't embarrassed or anything. I never have been. My first period was light, short, and I had no pain whatsoever.
Now, my current ones, on the other hand.... What a b***h. x.x;  

[Lacrimosa]

Octomomo

Lazy Teammate

24,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:34 pm
i got mine first period when i was 11. =_=
i got when i was sleeping and my brother saw it and throught that i was dying.
scream

thx alot mother nature, u get it at RIGHT* moment

* lying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:42 pm
Konayuki_ko
Yeah I got mine at 11 I think. I was walking through the school halls and suddenly felt like I was wet down there. I didn't pay much thought though because it was only a slight feeling. when I came home I found that my underwear was soaked in blood (though it was really dark brown so I thought it was poop and started screaming bloody murder for a second). Thank god it didnt bleed through my underwear and stain my pants!!! Though once it did, on a field trip, and I stayed in the bathroom the rest of the schoolday and refused to come out. haha 6th grade was a ******** terrible year.

Thats happened to me so many times! Only, I had to eventually come out.  

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:44 pm
I was eight and a half or nine when I first got mine
I was being baby sat by my cousin 3 years my senior, woke up and went to the bathroom and I screamed. I thought i was dying. I was in the third grade, the big "Talk" the school has wasn't until fourth grade.

My cousin ran in and was like whats wrong. She hadn't started hers. So i mean... I felt weird, like an uber freak. xD

I stayed in the bathroom that whole day. No good. lol.
My mom worked a fourteen hour shift that day./ It was quiet literally one of the worst days of my life.

Eighteen now and have had to live with it for 9 years, sucks, cause when i got ovarian cancer that time of the month has become something dreadful. If you all think cramping is bad, i would kill to have minor cramping.
[/size
]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:49 pm
I was 10 when I started. I was home alone, for 30mins, and was walking around. I went into the bathroom, and saw brown, somehow I guessed it was a period, and so I got some toilet paper, till my mom got home. When she did we had the big "talk" and she told me how to use a pad. I felt sick and weird. And, the big thing was... it was 3 days after my B-Day when I started! Whoop de do. Now I'm use to it, but none of my friends started their, so its weird to tell them about it :/ And no one in my grade has either D:  

CinnaminRollPuppy

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:55 pm
I was 11, was at school
I remember not feeling too good and I asked to go to the bathroom
When I saw the blood on my panties.. my mind just went blank.. and I stared at it for about 3-4mins.

Thats when I started to panic. I went and ask the teacher if I could go to the office to call my mom.

gawd -_- I was shaking when I got in the office and I had to tell the people in the office why I wanted to us the phone.. I remember having to repeat myself several times because my voice was shaking so bad.

My mom couldn't come pick me up..so I had to go sit in the nurses office.
It was really awkward having the nurse try and explain to me what to do with the pad. I just wanted to go home..

Dad came and picked me up.. ugh.. that was so weird.
By the time I got home.. everyone knew.. it was so embarrassing.

About a week later my mom and all the girls in the family threw me a period party. I got to go on a shopping trip while everyone decorated the house in red dots and red streamers..
I got presents like pads, cramp pillow, heating pads, chocolate and a teddy bear..

It was pretty cool.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:34 pm
Well truth be told i got mine at 11 :I and for the first whole week i never told my mom because i thought something was wrong with me and i didn't want her to think I've got something wrong with me and every morning I'd seriously go into my garage and throw out my underwear with the blood on them o.o i was so freakin scared at the time lmfao but she ended up finding out the next time it happened >_< shes a smart cookie  

Scarlet The Pink Bear

Silence and Sorrow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:48 pm
I was almost 11 when mine started. I'm one of the lucky ones though. I never feel anything, I just bleed. I noticed when I got home from school and couldn't for the life of me remember cutting my leg so the bloodstains on my pants confused me. I asked my mum what the big deal was and she laughed and said she wasn't surprised since my breasts had already been out. She even went so far as to say I was late. To this day, I am not used to having periods, but at least I only get them three times a year anyway...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:22 am
I was 12 when I started mine. I woke up and noticed something just wasn't right and told my mom, she went out got me pads and then up until four years ago my cramps were soo bad I was stuck in bed for 3 days. Now that I'm on birth control I know when it's coming and how painful it will be.

I've been lucky I have only ever had one leak at school and I was wearing black pants so it wasn't a huge deal.

I think the worst part about starting was I went from an A cup to a C cup in a year and since then I have gone from a D to a Double E cup in the past two years.  

Onigetoe

Beloved Sex Symbol

Vamp_girly21

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:31 pm
i had my first period when i was 11 and i skipped my period the second month. i got it at school during gym but i spent gym in the corner holding my stomach. i called my mom and told her and when she picked me up she was pale white. and my dad bought me chocolate and a teddy bear when i called him and tolded him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:11 pm
Oh my gosh I feel so lucky. My mom let me know EVERYTHING like, years, before I started. She said hers was early too. It was on my half-birthday exactly. Thank goodness me and mom were coming back from the library, not school...  

Seastormjt

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items