Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~ CONFESSIONS! ~ ( Keep it PG13! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:58 pm
I have never told my mom that I actually applied the lipstick by myself yesterday. lol

Anyway, many people would love to be on TV, right? Well, I don't. Why? Because I'll do the unthinkable when watching myself on TV (i.e. punching a random pillow, and murmur something I don't even understand, etc.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:08 pm
Rei Uchikino
I often feel embarrassed and stupid about things I say and do, even though there's no reason to feel that way.

Me too! xp Although, I always feel that way about everything I do.  

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

vinaricebunny101

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 am
i took my cousins money secretly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:19 am
I miss giving my dad a hug or seeing him. My parents are divorced and i stopped talking/seeing him after his new gf ripped me a new one over the phone and made me cry buckets.  

elementalphantomthief

Naughty Phantom

nightmare_death_witch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:36 pm
-I can't ride a bike or hold silverware correctly.
-Wish my mom would just commit suicide already or give me up.
-I have an envy of orphans.
-Even though there may be no solid evidence, I believe I was given to the wrong parents when I was born.
-Everything I said about hating mom to her face and how I never want to see her again and how I wish she would hurry up and give me up because I know she wants to, I meant.
-I used to pretend to enjoy people and girlish things, but it was a test to see if anybody would still like me if I showed my true side, nothing more, nothing less.
-From the results of that test, I discovered nobody likes my true side. And I don't care.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:47 pm
I feel like me and my best friends are getting less close...... crying  

purple shadow fox

Celestial Cottontail

11,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Summer Kagome

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:00 pm
I think everything I do is the wrong move.

@purple shadow fox's signature: It becomes spring?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:21 pm
-I sleep with the light on because I don't like the dark...and I'm 14!
-Last week my ex/boyfriend in the future, taught me how to make out and we're not even dating.
-I like watching crime scene shows, but they give me nightmares(Partly why I sleep with the light on)
-I talk to myself  

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

Nahjelly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:58 pm
i kissed my best guy friend and it ruined everything >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:05 pm
i think most of my best guy friends exes except for my bff are horrible people  

AliceCullen1515

Princess of Flame

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:58 pm
My significant other left me without telling me why even though we were both happy the last time we were together...
They said I was being too clingy even though I was acting clingy in fear that they would leave me...

Now, after telling me they wanted to be friends instead of dating eachother, they're ignoring me and it hurts more then anything I've ever experienced...

I'm still in love with them...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:47 pm
Sometimes, I wish I was gone, out of this world; better yet, not born at all. It would all seem wonderful if I were to die; to be gone from this planet.

And, because of that wish, I would cry out of nothing. It's just a wish, I know, but things like that, even though it's just a dream, a fiction, or a rumor, it makes me feel like it's real, non-fiction and factual.

-

When I'm bored, I laugh out of nothing too, and soon after that, I would forget why I was laughing in the first place even though I had nothing to laugh about.

-

Even though I was raised in the Philippines, I... don't quite know how to speak Filipino, but I do understand it. I'm ashamed of that fact. ; -;

-

I have my wants; I have my pains--I just don't tell people around me, especially my parents. I don't want them to worry about me, and I don't want to waste their hard-earned money.

-

For some reason, I can speak out more when I'm with strangers on the Internet than with people I know. I am more comfortable around strangers in here than out there.

-

I do have some complaints against my school, I just don't speak them out publicly because I feel as if I'm disloyal to my school.  

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Goddess Tea Time

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:04 am
-I've fallen in love with my crush
-I get freaked out by dying fowards.
-Sleep with the lights on
-I watch PBS Kids
-I have dreams about the last movie I've seen
-I cry at night because I can't live without the person I love
-I wonder why I was born  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:05 pm
im at college atm razz  

Foxcross

Greedy Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Serika the Vampire

Supreme Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:46 pm
I'm Bi and I still haven't told my parents and my fiance somehow finds it strangely more attractive  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff