Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:48 pm
Ross shook his head as he got his conciousness back. He rolled off of Vivi and stood up facing Tatsel and Scarlet. "M'lady..." he murmered. before looking at Tatsel. "How bloody much did you take out of me? I do need my energy you know." He sat down on the ground at Scarlet's feet and looked up at her. "you sure have grown..." he stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:50 pm
User Image"Who the hell are you guys?" Scarlet was still waiting for her answer. Why were these people after her and what did they want from her?  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:58 pm
Vivi answered her"You might not remeber use, but Lady Scarlet you are the princess of our land!" she then bowed to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:00 am
Ross looked at Vi. "start from the start Vi." He looked back at Scarlet. "I'm Ross." he half bowed from his sitting position. "That's Vivi and Tatsel." he said pointing at his two companions.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:10 am
User Image"Uh-huh i see....i understand now," Scarlet said and when she saw there face light up she stood up and continued, "You guys are crazy people, yep thats it crazy." She then began to walk away toward any place she could stay as she did she muttered to herself, "Oh a princess him i wonder if it's from a magical kingdom far far away from here," she said sarcasticly in a mocky manner.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:12 am
Ross swore and stood up. He ran infront of Scarlet. "M'lady... um... would you believe it if we showed you something to prove where we come from?" he asked looking over her shoulder at the other two.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:12 am
Vivi nodded to Ross then started to tell her, her story"You and I use to play together when we were little.....when you were five somehow you got transported here, Your father was so worried about you that he kept looking for you all this time didn't know where you were, then he grew ill Lady Scarlet your our only hope....rebels are tryin' to kill your father and your our hope of savin' him and the kingdom!" after telling her this she waits for her to respond. then notice she dosen't belive them so she makes a flame in her hands and goes over to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:22 am
Ross thought of something. "the boy that you saw at the park was one of those rebels... Shen his name is, He is one of the rebel assasins." a thought struck and he looked at Vivi. "does that mean Erika is here?" he asked the other knight.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:26 am
User Image"Ok i was wrong you're all insane," she turned to the girl that had flames on her hands, "that is simply a magic trick." She moved around the tall man and continued to walked down the sidewalk. "I'm dealing with a bunch of mad people....that or im the one who gone in sane....hmmmm maybe im high or somthing," Scarlet muttered to herself trying to find a place to escape the odd people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:31 am
Ross cursed again. "Lady Scarlet!" he ran after her. He took a deep breath. "what sort of thing do you think isn't an easy trick?" he asked playing with his ears out of habit.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:37 am
User Image"First of all would you quit calling me that and second of all what do you want from me? To join your weird circus show or something? Well i don't have time for that or desire to be in a circus so you can leave me alone now. I have enough issues to deal with so if you please," Scarlet sped up her pace and turned a corner hopeing he would stop following her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:40 am
Ross continued to follow her. "we have been looking for you since you were five! Now we've found you, but it appears the Rebels have aswell. Vivi and I, as your fathers knights, have been given the responsibility to keep you safe from them. You are powerful, you managed to get here, without meaning to. That's more than I can say, and I'm half a damn elf."  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:45 am
Vivi gocked at Ross for doing all that. "Ross!.....Ok Lady Scarlet let me ask you this you were on a plane, just about to fly right? How did you get here? By magic dear!" she tells her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:50 am
User Image"Nope nope," she shook her head trying to block what they were saying out of her head. She didn't want to know what happened so this is what she came up with in her head, Lets see i probably passed out on the plane and when it landed i didn't want to wake up so they took me out and threw me in a cab then the cab driver simply dropped me offf.....yeah that's exactly what happened.......... She continued to walk and tryed to think of many reason why she ended up in Rome so quickly.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items