Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Raudr began to laugh when he noticed Kaeanlanna's face.Hahaha! Obviously, you have never seen someone get exhausted from overusing magic in quick succession! Don't worry about me, I'm fine, honest."Raudr slowly sat up and leaned against a rock. He pulled out his pack and opened it up. He felt around for his belt and took some energy from it and felt a little better so that color came back to his face. He pulled out what he had saved from breakfast, a hunk of deer meat, some fruit, and leaves. The leaves he put away but the meat he gave to the dragon keeping some for himself and the fruit he tossed to Kaeanlanna. "We can rest here for a while. Won't have to worry about the soldiers for a while." He smiled and bit off some the meat and ate it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Kaeanlanna narrowed her eyes. He was laughing at her for being concerned? "No, I haven't. Sorry, but all those around me tend to be more careful using magic, they know their limitations." She said curtly, catching the fruit he tossed at her. Of course, he thought because she was a girl, she preferred dainty fruit and veggies to meat. She rolled her eyes, sitting down in front of a tree a bit away. Keenan took the meat happily and tried to tell Raudr that he appreciated it before beginning to eat on it. When he was done, he went over to Kaeanlanna, nudging the fruit, trying to tell her she needed to eat. She reluctantly put the fruit up to her mouth and took a bite.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:35 pm
Raudr studied her carefully and said, "I feel as though we have gotten off on the wrong foot. My name when I was an elf was Raudr though under human names I am called Rallen. I already know your name but not your dragon's so may I ask his name?" Raudr tried to be as nice as he could here. He wanted desperately to get on good terms with this girl so he could start to teach her.
((I'm done for tonight. Tomorrow I defintely won't be on. Christmas eve and all that. I wish you a merry Christmas. Good night.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:41 pm

Kaeanlanna wiped her mouth with her handkerchief she had in her pocket. " His name is Keenan, meaning Little Ancient One. He liked it, and it stuck." She said simply. Although she was a bit confused how he used to be an elf, but was now human. Keenan tried to tell her that he liked Raudr, and that he seemed very nice. She couldn't help but smile slightly at that.

( i probably won't be on either. Merry Christmas! )

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:57 am
Raudr smiled and performed a short bow in Keenan's direction."Then thank you, little Keenan, for your help last night. Your help was greatly appreciated."He turned back to Kaeanlanna and held up the rest of the meat he hadn't eaten, "Do you like deer meat? I don't think I can finish this right now."Raudr actually could have finished the meat but had noticed her grimace to the fruit he had tossed to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Kaeanlanna smiled down at Keenan, then heard the question. "Oh, yes, I do like it, but you need it far more than me right now. You almost passed out, remember." She reminded, taking another bite of the fruit. Once her mouth was empty again, she added "I appreciate the offer though."

(ooh, remember, elves don't like the phrase, 'thank you' because humans overused it too much to make it meaningless...)

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:21 pm
Raudr wolfed down the rest of the meat. He went along with her suggestion as he figured she was right. He still didn't feel well but he did feel better now than earlier. He turned to Kaeanlanna. "So I was told once I got over to my side I was to start teaching you the ways of the Riders. My father was one before the Fall so I know I lot about them. He hoped I could one day become a Rider too but now, that hope is probably never going to happen. Anyways, you do have a gedwey insignia right?"Raudr planned to work on her magic usage first since Keenan wasn't anywhere near big enough to ride yet.
((Totally forgot about that. I haven't reread the books in a while so I completely forgot. I left Raudr's statement open for foreshadowing.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:05 pm

Kaeanlanna nodded. "Um, its kinda different from usual, place wise at least." She mentioned, moving aside her pendant on her necklace to show where it was. "I'm just glad it wasn't any lower." She said, for it was nearly too close to her cleavage for her liking. Keenan seemed to be apologising to her. "Don't worry, Keenan. It's no big deal." She reassured the tiny dragon.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:25 pm
Raudr surprised where her gedwey was. "I don't think I've ever seen an insignia on a Rider there before..."Raudr shook his head. Normally it's on a Rider's hand like on his palm or the back of his/her hand. This is really unusual., he thought to himself. He bowed his head and thought for a bit on the subject. Without turning to look at Kaeanlanna he picked up a piece of wood from the ground. "Ok then. Here." Raudr tossed the piece of wood over his shoulder to Kaeanlanna.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:45 pm

Kaeanlanna caught the wood easily, however, she was a bit confused on what he wanted her to do with it. "I know it was unusual, but I think it was an accident." She stated. Keenan nodded in agreement.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:49 pm
"Make a wooden staff out of it. You have a sword of some sort right?"Raudr was still wondering if the place of the insignia would affect her in any way. He didn't think so but wasn't sure. His father had sometimes mentioned pain in it if he overexerted himself so he wondered if it would hurt Kaeanlanna's vital organs if it began to pain her. He planned to start out with basic combat training, in other words swordplay.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Kaeanlanna shrugged. She didn't feel like arguing, for once. Which was odd for her. She pulled out the emerald sword she had dug for the previous day. "Yes, I do." She said, holding it up for him to see. The green color shone in the light, and reminded her of summer, all the deep green you would see outside.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:35 pm
Raudr looked at the sword, closed his eyes, and then looked at the sword again. That's...my father's sword!, he thought. He raised his head and then his hand and pointed at the sword. "Where did you get that? Just out of curiosity."He showed no other recognition of surprise other than his earlier eye movement.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:46 pm

Kaeanlanna raised an eyebrow. "Umm, my father kept the ones from the fallen riders...." She explained. "Why do you ask?" She questioned curiously. Keenan sat down beside her and looked back and forth between the two.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:08 pm
"No reason, just wondering where you had picked up a sword so majestic as that one."Raudr lied because he didn't want her to worry about his family. He felt as thought as long as a Rider had it that wasn't using it to kill other for evil purposes was fine by him even if it was his father's. "One day, we will have to take you to the elves and get a proper sword forged for you. For now though you should keep a hold of that one. Now finish that staff."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff