Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
School Time Romance~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:01 pm
Alfie smiled. "Then I'll put on a full show for you. Yeah, I'll see you after school, if not between classes." He stood and slung his backpack over his shoulder. "Bye for now." He waved and headed off for his first class.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:15 pm
Leah stood slowly and adjusting her bag. On her way to her first hour she ran into some of her friends. Imediatly they began harrassing her about where she was and what she was doing. Without even thinking lies began to flow from her lips about what she was really doing. Not because she was ashamed, but becuase she knew that they wouldn't understand.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:09 am
Alfie sat in his desk, which was close to the door, and pulled out his math book. The homework they'd gotten the previous day was bookmarking the pages it was from. He opened it to those pages and looked over his homework quickly, checking for mistakes. There weren't any that he saw, so he shut the book again. A few kids realized that they had forgotten to do the homework and asked stupidly, "We had homework last night?!" Alfie just rolled his eyes and looked at the clock, willing it to move faster.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:03 pm
Leah was unable to sit still during her first hour. She kept having to get up and sharpen her pencil or throw something away. The more the teacher looked at her with a dissaproving glance the more she wanted to move and be free.For some reason she was feeling very constricted.She sighed unable to wait for class to be over.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:22 am
Alfie walked quickly to his next class once the bell rang. He wanted it to start faster so it would be done faster. His mind was on his dance, and he couldn't concentrate on school. Once or twice, the teacher called him out of his reverie, but he kept slipping back into it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:27 pm
Leah managed to stay occupide during her next class. It was art and so having to work on a project managed to keep her focused.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:21 pm
Alfie spent his class hours scribbling down lyrics and sketching or doodling whatever came to his mind. As long as he seemed to be taking notes or working on the assignment in his classes, his teachers didn't call on him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:33 pm
Leah did her assingments in whatever class so that she wouldn't have to deal with them after school.Again her need to move had come back.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:24 pm
Alfie was staring at the clock during the last fifteen minutes of his last class. The teacher wasn't very happy, but there wasn't much they could do about it at that point, seeing as the students had been given work time. As soon as the bell rang, Alfie was up and walking to the door.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:26 pm
The moment the bell rang Leah pratcially ran at the door. Working her way through the crowd she quickly got her things together and headed out of the school.Just as she reached the door one of her friends caught up to her and began babling to her about a bunch of nonsence.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:35 pm
Alfie didn't have any trouble getting to the music courtyard, and once it was clear, he started setting up. After he set up, instead of starting right away like usual, he waited for Leah. He figured she had probably been swarmed by her friends, and was having trouble getting away. During class, he had decided he would wait ten minutes, and if she wasn't there by then, he would start.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:06 pm
Finally Leah managed to get away. Hurrying she headed to the same place where she had found herself yesterday. At last she got there. Upon her arrival her cheeks were flushed and her hair a bit all over. Reaching into her pants pockets she pulled her hair into a pony.
"Hey.Sorry about the wait."She said smiling.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:03 pm
Alfie smiled. "No problem. I was wondering how long it would take for you to get away from your friends. A little longer than I thought, but no problem at all." He checked his watch, then put his CD in the boombox. "So, what do you want to see first? My current dance plus singing, or the new move I wanted to try?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:13 pm
"The new move."Leah said smiling as she walked over to a bench and sat down."I really am sorry though."

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:57 am
Alfie shrugged. "What can you do? It's not like they'd understand why you were here in the first place, so there's not really a point in mentioning it." He took off his sweater and tossed it over to his backpack, then shook out his arms. "All right, new move, new move..." He whispered to himself. Once he was concentrated, he threw himself backwards, catching himself with his right hand. With his left, he grabbed his right foot, just to show he could. After just standing there for about a second, he put his left hand down on the ground and pushed of, completing the backflip.
"Well? Is it any good, or should I just throw it out?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces