Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That... was nice.
No, more than nice.
Amber eyes closed in relaxation as an oh so soft moan escaped NAKO's lips.
He couldn't help it, after all.
Nakai's hands were warm and gentle beneath his shirt.
Naoko opened his eyes again, a faint blush on his cheeks, as he watched the kiss between the two above him.
'I wonder if that's what it would look like if I kissed Ryuukaze...' he thought to himself... until he was completely distracted by a simple comment.
"Dare I wonder what lies in said bag?" Naoko asked with a teasing smile. He looked to Ryuukaze as the violinist's dexterous digits riffled through his own short blond hair. "I don't know how I feel about being owned... what about you, Ryuukaze-san?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:58 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

"Said bag contains... tools at which experiences can be... heightened," Kai murmured, choosing his words carefully so that Ryu and Naoko's mind can imagine what they wanted to.
Kai chuckled. "Collar and all..." he replied to Ryu. He smirked down at Naoko, whose shirt was slipping upwards more and more as each second ticked, by even though Kai was doing it quite slowly for added effect.
Nakai murmured, "Yet another one of my fetishes..." He smiled a little more 'cheerfully,' though that only served to make it seem more dangerous. "It's like a very... restricting scarf," he added.
It struck him how odd it was that his 'twin' was such an uke, when he himself was a seme through and through. He just found it very weird to see himself blush and moan.
Of course, Kai didn't argue. Blushing, moaning, with glasses. Check, check, check plus.
And as for Ryuukaze, it was just those crimson eyes... So alluring and yet so vulnerable if caught in the right moment. Kai could have so much fun with the two of them with the proper tools at his disposal. Not to say that what he was currently doing wasn't fun, but there was so much more 'fun' to discover...

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Raising his head until he was looking eye-to-eye with Nakai, Naoko smirked. "Well... you know how much I love scarves... so..."
But he left the implications of that up to the vocalist, and instead claimed those pale lips, so much like his, with his own kiss.
It wasn't as lustful as the one between Nakai and Ryuukaze. It was sweet, and yet inviting. Teasing...
The idea that his 'clone' has such a domineering personality was quite the turn on.
It only served to tease Naoko into thinking about the 'clone's' tools...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Ryu couldn't deny himself...but he was glad that the two men didn't seem to be questioning him. Perhaps he could trust the both of them...something he had never been able to do before.
To hell with the logistics of business, though...Ryu only wanted pleasure right now.
Kai was most certainly offering that, and he wanted anything that man had to offer.
Still...Nako-kun was holding onto his neck beneath him.
He had quite a bit he could give to this one...
Nako had begun to kiss Kai, but he had to sample the other man as well. Interrupting their moment, he leaned down and captured Nako's lips, giving him a far more intense kiss, letting his seme side show.
The two men were both sweet, but despite looking alike, they tasted different.
Whereas Kai tasted of vanilla, Nako tasted more like honey and cloves.
He wondered what they thought of his cherry kisses...
In Ryu's mind, however, the situation couldn't be better. How many chances did anyone get to make a seme/seke/uke sandwich anyway?  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Distracted by a new set of lips, Naoko tilted his head back teasingly against Ryuukaze's crotch.
He let his tongue flicker out ever so slightly, tasting the violinist just a tad.
'Like sakura tea...' the young man thought, quite pleased with the taste.
Strangely enough, Naoko tended to describe kisses in terms of tea, since he did enjoy it from time to time.
Especially with something sweet...
'And this is certainly sweet.' he thought before blushing softly, pulling on his arms to bring his and Ryuukaze's lips even closer to one another.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:26 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

To hell with just kissing...he had to have more.
Had to.
The feeling of Nako's head against his groin was maddeningly pleasurable, and he had already come to full hardness.
Grabbing blindly, Ryu's hand made its way to the front of Kai's pants, where the singer proceeded to stoke up and down softly and slowly, teasingly.
When he had left the concert hall earlier, he had been intent on getting into something exciting. Well, he had certainly found it.
Deepening the kiss, he moaned slightly, diving his tongue in and out of Nako's mouth, lips burning against lips.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:29 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai was very surprised by the kiss actually, though he quickly fell into it with enthusiasm. But then he was interrupted far too quickly. He pouted and leaned back so he could get a better view of Naoko and Ryu. I sure look hot when kissing someone...
Kai was doing so well with his hands, so close to those two very fun points on Naoko's chest... And he ground his crotch against Ryu's hands, groaning with pleasure. And that was right when his phone rang.
A vein popped in Kai's head. He glared at his coat and wished that his phone would shut off.
Still, very few people had this specific ringtone, and so Kai knew it was an important call.
Reluctantly, he got off of Naoko—though not before giving him one pinch right on his chest—and picked up his phone.
"Hello?"
It was the recording person... I've got to get myself a manager... That would make his life so much easier, since he could then relax more as a star should.
"Thank you," Kai muttered and flipped the phone closed. He was needed back at the studio for a sudden recording session they had called together. Apparently the time that they thought they had tomorrow had some issues with it, so they decided on now.
Kai turned to the two musicians behind him and gave them a sly yet apologetic smile. "My darlings, the industry calls! Apparently, I don't have a day off, but I'm sure I'll see you both again..."
He put on his coat and walked over to the two of them. He interrupted their kiss by placing a lick right in the middle and smirked. "I'll make sure of that."
With that, Kai turned and walked off, opening and closing the door with barely any noise.
A piece of paper drifted to the ground beside the couch, and on it was his cellphone number.

N a k a i

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:36 pm

A soft moan escaped Naoko as Ryuukaze's tongue explored the inside of his mouth.
How he wanted that kiss to explode into something else.
But then there was a phone ringing, and the delightful warmth over his chest was gone.
Naoko broke the kiss when Nakai's tongue so teasingly interfered. Strangely, the blond pouted as he watched Nakai leave.
"Pity." he spoke softly, before smirking. "Especially after you realized your passion for blue."
It was a bite at the scarf comments... especially considering that Naoko's hands were still tied.
At least Ryuukaze was still there.
But then again... his clone was leaving.
The sight of Nakai's phone number however, made the pianist smirk again.
At least it wasn't the last he would see of the other man.
Amber gaze focused back on Ryuukaze above him. "Now we're sans one toy."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:38 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

The interruption was far from pleasant...
Ryu's hand was now holding onto air, in the spot where Kai had been grinding against it.
Damn cellphones. Damn them all to hell.
Kai had to leave, and that just made him miserable.
Well, not entirely miserable. Nako was still there beneath him, kissing him.
Kai's lick came between their mouths, and it was spectacular. that man was a tiger if he ever saw one, and he couldn't wait to see him again.
Pulling away from Nako, he pouted slightly calling out as Kai walked away, "Ja ne, Kai-kun..."
He already missed the man.
Looking back down at Nako, though...he smirked, giving a wink. He was very good at winking.
"Just you and me now, indeed..." he replied, untying the scarf from Nako's wrists.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Finally able to move his hands again, Naoko let his arms fall to his sides on the sofa.
"Not so bad though..." he spoke, amber eyes on Ryuukaze as he continued to lay in the other man's lap. "Though, I have to admit... Nakai-san certainly did have a certain... power about him, didn't he?" Naoko asked with a teasing smile.
He sat up, reaching over to pick up the phone number from the ground and put it on the table. Doing so however, meant that he had to reach over Ryuukaze suggestively.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:56 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Ruby met amber as Ryu locked eyes with Naoko.
"Kai did have something special, but so do you, and I think I can serve to be just as interesting as Kai-kun..." he moved in such a way as to flip Naoko over on top of him, surely startling the other man, but he made sure to be gentle. Looking up at Nako who was now sitting in his lap, he chuckled.
"Bet ya didn't know I could do that? Years of gymnastics and martial arts...gotta keep my boyish figure ya know."
Placing his hands on the blonds hips, he moved his own hips upward in a slow grind, mimicking what he really wanted to be doing right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:12 pm

The movement had been swift and sudden, and now Naoko was looking down at Ryuukaze in surprise.
"How did..." but before he could answer, a blush spread over his cheeks and he had to grab the sofa's armrest on either side of Ryu's head, to keep from collapsing against the violinist.
"Who ever said you weren't interesting?" NAKO asked, leaning forward between his arms and claiming Ryuukaze's lips with his own.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:18 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image
One hand squeezing Naoko's a**, the other running up his chest, Ryu moaned again into the latest kiss. His lips hadn't seen this much action in a very long time, but that made it all the better, really.
Breaking the kiss for a moment, he said, "Nobody said I wasn't...you just seemed to like him a lot more..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Laughing softly, Naoko looked down at the violinist, "Maybe I'm just egotistical and like watching myself, hmm?" he whispered.
The blond leaned back, looking up at the ceiling.
"Then again... perhaps I just thought it amusing that he looks so much like me... and yet is so very different..."
It was hard for him to tell, really.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:35 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"If I were you, I'd like to watch myself too." he wiggled suggestively beneath the blond.
"The two of you...you are very different though. I swear I thought you were related at first. You sure you don't have a long lost twin?" he joked.
"Fire and ice, perhaps. Then what would that make me?" he mused, enjoying all his little fantasies that were playing in his mind, involving both men, or one or the other.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff