Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Emo = stupid... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about emo?
It's good.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
It's retarded.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
Even POP music is better than EMO!
20%
 20%  [ 11 ]
Ska is god.
50%
 50%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 55

Parapluie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:26 pm
*feels the need to rant about something*
I have nothing against emo (I'll pretty much listen to anything but rap and hip hop) but my one friend is obsessed with it. All she ever does is say things like "If you don't like emo then you don't like music," and quote random lyrics like they're the most awesome combination of words ever created, like, "Take this razor and carve your name on my wrist so everyone will know who left me like this." *has heard that about ten bujillion times now*
I'm always like "Try listening to ska, it owns you." And she makes some kind of comment about how she's known about the genre longer than I have because her dad listens to Reel Big Fish.
I'm more ranting about her than emo but she's all like "hoorah emo" and that's what annoys me so I guess it kinda fits here.... maybe. Just delete if it doesn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:56 pm
sweatdrop Emo may not be the best kind of music....but at least be open-minded! 3nodding Music is more than just the words...at least respect it musically. (Rap is another story...since its not really music.) domokun  

Meursault

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:37 pm
Heh. It's not even music xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:29 pm
Parapluie
All she ever does is say things like "If you don't like emo then you don't like music,"
Say to her "If you like emo, you HATE music."  

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

cheesemonkey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:58 pm
i like Hawthorne Heights... but yaa... other than that emo sucks  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:39 pm
How many emo kids does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Who cares, let the bitches cry in the dark.

How do you get an emo kid out of a tree?
Cut the rope.

heart  

Speed Calypso

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:39 pm
Kyoko Toshi

Cut the rope.

heart
eek ..... I sooooo heart you! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:46 pm
Ivan_The_Punk
Kyoko Toshi

Cut the rope.

heart
eek ..... I sooooo heart you! xd

lol, that made me laugh! im now gonna tell everyone I know those jokes! biggrin  

girl_no_13

nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:03 pm
Meursault
sweatdrop Emo may not be the best kind of music....but at least be open-minded! 3nodding Music is more than just the words...at least respect it musically. (Rap is another story...since its not really music.) domokun

Rap is five times more hardcore than emo will ever be. Take Lil Jon's lyrics for example:

If you roll up to the club, and dem niggas wanna ******** you step up to they face, what they gonna do?
s**t!
If you roll up to the club, and dem hoes, they wanna ******** you step up to dem hoes, what they gonna do?
s**t!

Compare those badass, "I don't give a ******** lyrics to your average emo song. Rappers stand up for themselves. When a girl's been sleeping around, rappers don't sit by, grab a guitar, and cry about it. They tell them to STEP ON OUT.

Only bitches talk s**t. (What?) That's why we bust up their s**t.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:14 pm
This one goes out to all the Emo pansys User Image  

Marbles_shrooms

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:21 pm
Marbles_shrooms
This one goes out to all the Emo pansys User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HAHA I laught every time I see that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:24 pm
nitroglycerin
Meursault

Rap is five times more hardcore than emo will ever be. Take Lil Jon's lyrics for example:

If you roll up to the club, and dem niggas wanna ******** you step up to they face, what they gonna do?
s**t!
If you roll up to the club, and dem hoes, they wanna ******** you step up to dem hoes, what they gonna do?
s**t!

Compare those badass, "I don't give a ******** lyrics to your average emo song. Rappers stand up for themselves. When a girl's been sleeping around, rappers don't sit by, grab a guitar, and cry about it. They tell them to STEP ON OUT.

Yeah I kinda don't like rap and I'd listen to rap over emo anyday!  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Worthless Marshmellow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:47 pm
Kyoko Toshi

Cut the rope.

heart

xd
Funnay.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:49 pm
nitroglycerin
Meursault

s**t!
s**t!

Tru dat...yo.
Old School rap is awesome.  

Worthless Marshmellow

Marbles_shrooms

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:11 pm
with my mind on my money and my money on my mind  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers