Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:56 pm
Kanda took off his shirt and was only in jeans as he held Mugen in his hands. He unsheathed the sword and looked at it before to whosper. "Lets go, Mugen."

The after a minute, he did a few practice swings to warm up. When that was done, he did the real swordplay and started to train; miving fluidly as if he was dancing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:18 pm
Shan watched in awe as the master moved gracefully with the sword he called Mugen. The grace he saw reminded him of an angel he had seen long ago. He stayed where he was and admired the fluid motion that he only saw among proffessional swordsmen.

As he moved to get a closer look, a twig snapped under him and he was startled. Immediately he ran back to the main building, hopefully before the master would notice him there.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:20 pm
Kanda continued to train, leting himself be completely lost into his senses and movements. At times he would close his eyes because the feeling felt so wonderful..he was like you were flying.

He was brought back to reality when he heard the twig break. He stopped what he was doing and opened his eyes. He turned to where the sound came from and looked: He saw nothing. He then walked to the source and again saw nothing but the broken twig on the ground "A squirell maybe?" He asked himself as he shrugged his shoulders. He then went back inside and continued to his training for the day.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:19 pm
After running back up to his room, Shan let out a huge sigh of relief. Apparently the master didn't see him, so there won't be a punishment or anything. Slowly, he walked over to his bed and let himself fall on it.

Nezushi came running up to him, and Shan didn't bother to wonder how the mouse got out of his box. It didn't really matter anyway, since it wasn't like Nezushi was going to run out from the room and such. For some reason, he was a smart, obedient little mouse, which was a rare thing. Mice usually ran around doing whatever they wanted, but not Nezushi. Apparently, he was a listener and careful with his acts. In fact, he seemed almost... human.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:22 pm
four hours later, Kanda finished his training and sighed as he stopped. He put Mugen back in his sheath and placed him in his rightful place. He looked around the room, wondering if anyone was there then nodded his head as he saw no one.

He headed back inside the house and to his room. He went to the bathroom and got in the shower and ook a warm steaming shower after the hard swordplay he just did.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:40 pm
Shan woke up after a nap that he hadn't realized he took. Next to him, Nezushi was just lying there and waiting for him to wake up. He was bothered not because the mouse was on the bed, but rather by the strange look he had in his eyes.

"What do you want, Nezu?" Shan asked, yawning a little. He immediately got up from the bed and headed to the door, but Nezushi stood right in front of it as if he didn't want him to leave.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:44 pm
When Kanda was done with his shower. He got dressed in a T-shirt and jeans and headed to check on Shan. He guessed he was in the room since he didn't tell the boy to do anything other than make breakfast.

He reached the boy's room and looked at the door as he knocked on it. "Oi." He said as he waited. "You in there."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:10 pm
Shan looked up from Nezushi to the door as he heard his master's voice, but just as he was about to open the door the mouse climbed up onto his hand and bit him. He yelped a little and examined the now bleeding mouse bite. He put his hand on the bite in hopes of stopping the blood and making the sting go away.

"Nezu, seriously, what's wrong with you?" Shan whispered harshly. "What do you want?" Well, of course the mouse wouldn't answer, but the next thing it did surprised Shan greatly. Nezushi had climbed onto the doorknob and turned the lock!

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:17 pm
Kanda heardthe lock turn and opened the door. "Hey midget what too-" Kanda started to say as he enetered the room then stopped in his tracks. Right on the knob was the mouse he asked Shan to kill staring right at him

Kanda wasn't sure whether to be surprised or mad but both were mixing as he glared at the boy. "What is this mouse still doing here? I thoght I told you to get rid of it." He said, his tone showing his annoyance and anger.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:05 pm
"I-I'm sorry! I just can't get rid of him!" Shan tried to explain, but he knew it would do no good. He was going to be in trouble once again. In fear, he backed away from the master, eventually tripping over his feet and landing on the floor.

Fear was most likely, if not completely, evident in the slave's eyes. He didn't know why he constantly disobeyed the master's orders and rules, but he didn't bother to figure out why, either.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:10 pm
Kanda sighed out of agravation as he rubbed his temples. He then grabbed the mouse in his hands and held on him; not too tight to hurt him, as he looked at Shan. "My office. I will see you there when I place this mouse outside." He said and walked out of the room.

He went putsode to a small hole near the forest and placed the mouse inside so he could join the other mice inside. He then got back up and headed back inside. He headed to his study and opened the doors as he looked at Shan, him and his fear ridden eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:17 pm
Shan had watched as the master took Nezushi away, and then he headed to the office. It was just yesterday that he had been thrown into this life, and now he's been having such trouble adjusting. He was being such a terrible slave.

Once he got to the office, he stayed there and waited for the master to return. The slave hadn't had to wait long before the doors opened and the owner walked inside. His eyes stared right into Shan's, and he responded by fearfully staring back.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:30 pm
"Before I even start anything" Kanda stated as he walked up to the boy, "I have a question to ask." He reached Shan after an excrutiatingly longful minute and placed his fingers under the boy'ss chin as he looked him straight in the eyes. "Do you like to make me mad? Do you enjoy giving me headaches?" He asked as he scowled at the boy and waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:17 pm
Shan shook his head. "N-no, sir. I-I don't enjoy making you angry or anything of the sort," he said quickly and shakily. He wanted nothing more than to look away, but his eyes were locked to those of his master's.

Waiting for the master's response, Shan began to think of what could have happened if he had never been a pacifist. He wouldn't be in this situation, with an easily angered owner scowling at him and apparently deciding what punishment the slave deserved.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:18 pm
Kanda kept staring into Shan's eyes, feeling like he couldn't look away if he wanted to. After 5 whole minutes of staring at each other, Kanda finally look away. 'Get a grip.' He said to himself in his head as he got up from the chair.

He looked under the deska nd got out the paddle. 10 slaps from it oughta be effcient. He walked away from his desk and headed to the boy. He held the paddle in his hand and looked at the boy once again with the usual scowl he has on his face. "Strip." He said as he waited impatiently.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff