Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:04 pm
Huoriel heard the slight amusement in his voice even though he held back the laugh. She just smiled, leaning into him slightly. "This is nice," she responded in the same hushed tone as Inei's.

It was truly amazing how comfortable she was already with this man. She liked being held by him more so then just holding hands with him even though that was quite nice too. The hug was lasting longer then she antispated, but she didn't mind one bit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:07 pm
"I have to go...sorry, Huoriel, I know this feels nice, but..." Inei began, letting her go and waiting for her to take her arms off of him.
"Now you'll have something else to be excited for when I come back." he teased slightly, remembering how happy she'd sounded when he arrived. "Same time, tomorrow." he added after a moment.
"And remember, we're going to try and get you closer to the light, so you can get out of here some time soon."

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:13 pm
Huoriel released him almost as soon as he let go. She made a 'pfft' sound at his comment feeling slightly embarrassed. She laughed it off though.
"Same time tommorow,"she agreed. "One step closer to being able to be in the light." she added to his last comment, chuckling. She knew it was going to hurt like hell, but she had to do it. She had to.
"Until next we meet, Inei,"she said, waving her hand slightly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:16 pm
"Good bye, Huoriel. Sleep well." Inei said, disappearing from the entrance to the cave.
-----
He was late, arriving the next day. He had to deliver his report to the councillor, and had to tell him everything. The councillor allowed Huoriel to stay, and Inei to continue to see her.

He made his way up the cliffs, carrying a new wineskin of water and a carved statue of a sitting wolf in a leather pouch. He was truly excited to see...well, hear Huoriel again.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:33 pm
As Huoriel waited she tried to work up to going into the light. Everytime she would back,back down into the darkness though. She sighed slightly frustrated, but had to remind herself that it was going to take some time. Then Inei arrived which banished all frustration at herself and she moved a little farther up to meet him, purple flames making their way along her outline. She smiled brightly at him in vain being that he still couldn't see her even if they were closer to the light. She cringed slightly at the slight light, but held her composure. It was just a little light, she would live. Like before she held out her hands to accept the gifts that he had bought for her feeling happier that he was here once again. And like usual she took a few sips of the water before placing it down near her supplies before emerging from the darker part of the cave again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:36 pm
"Good morning." Inei said as she returned from putting the water away. As he had done before leaving, he hugged her again, this time it lasted less time. When he pulled away, he opened the pouch, and led her over to the wall, where he sat down a little farther away from her, hoping she'd sit closer to the light.

"Here's a carving my father made. It is of an animal called a wolf, a majestic predator in the forest." Inei explained as he took the carving out and handed it to Huoriel, smiling while he waited for her to take it.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:43 pm
Huoriel followed Inei to where he sat even though it was slightly painful after they had said their good mornings. She took the wolf carving trying her best to keep her eyes open. She moved her hands over the wood tracing ever edge as she tried to picture what it looked like.
"It seems well made even though I can't really see it," she smiled as she continued to move her hands over the wood carving. She hated being so blind, but soon that would change.
"What shall we talk about today, Inei?" she questioned, looking back up at his figure.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:59 am
Inei watched her hand make its way over the carving, smiling softly as she did. He noticed she had come closer to the edge of the cave this time, closer to what would only be a searing light.

"Start with the obvious, shall we? How is it?" he asked, meaning how hard was it for her to sit closer to the outside like this. While he waited for an answer, he reached up and put one arm around Huoriel's shoulders, and he drew himself a little closer. He did that because he knew she had enjoyed his hug the day before...and if she was in pain, the comfort might help.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:03 am
"It hurts, but I can bear it,"she replied simply. His arm was around her shoulder now. She neither leaned into him or moved away as he held her. She was just trying to keep herself up and strong. She took in a deep breath before letting it out, opening her eyes a little more as she did. She wanted to face Inei, but the more light there is the more trouble she'd have talking. She would work up to it though.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:13 pm
"Like I said, it will for a while, but it will get better over time. Just think about your new life...imagine what it will be like, that should help you get through it." Inei suggested. He could only imagine the pain she was feeling: she had lived in nothing but darkness her whole life. There was very little light in the drow cities, and daily life was conducted almost exclusively with their infravision.

He stayed quiet for a moment, knowing that it might be hard for her to say something through the pain. When she was up to it, he was sure she'd ask a question.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:22 pm
Huoriel nodded when told her what to think about although she was already concentrating on those thoughts. She let her head tilt to the side to look at him as she kept her thoughts somewhere else then on the seering light.

After a moment of silence she finally spoke up. "Tell me about the other races world if you can."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:28 pm
"I can. Let's see...I'll leave out us elves, you'll see us later. Humans are a little like elves, but live only for about a hundred years, and they are a lot slower, in both respects." Inei said with a grin. Most humans were slower and quite a bit dumber than an elf.

"Dwarves are always...interesting to deal with. They are short, stocky, and gruff, even the women are...the only way you can tell the difference between the two are the beards, women don't have any." he said with a laugh. "I have many friends from the gnome race, they are great. They look a little like miniature elves, and are always playing jokes and pulling pranks. Great fun. Halflings are a little shorter than gnomes, and they are a lot more serious than they are." he said. He didn't think he left anyone out...well, the common good races, at least. Oh wait, there was one...
"And there are half-elves...usually human halves, but on very rare occasions, other races as well. They usually combine the traits of both races...and unfortunately, are often shunned." he said sadly.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:36 pm
Huoriel nodded as he explained the races still struggling against the light slightly. Huoriel sighed sadly over the halflings after all they had something in common with her. "No one accepts them?" she questioned although she already knew the answer.
---
[[sorry my posts are so small today I'm not feeling to hot sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:40 pm
[Neither am I, but I have this feeling that tells me the reasons are different. My reason is that it's like, -3 outside, with a windchill of what feels like minus way-to-cold-to-be-out-there.]
------
"Unfortunately, no. Half-elves...lets say a half human half elf. Say that half-elf goes to live with humans. Well, he'll live longer and mature slower than other humans, and always has that elf look to him: soft face and features, slightly pointed ears, all that. Should he live with elves, he'll live a shorter time and mature much faster than everyone else." Inei explained. He patted her arm with the hand he had around her shoulders.
"You've got it good. You're technically an elf, and the village will accept you once you can prove yourself, and I can vouch for you. You won't have to worry about a thing." he assured her.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:06 pm
[[Eh, its December I always seem to get really sick during this month D: its not fun]]
---
Huoriel just smiled at him softly although he still couldn't see it. "I feel sorry for them," she said softly, curling into Inei. She bit her lip as a little more light seemed to hit her, but she held back a gasp of pain.

"Thank you for your words, Inei," she thanked him, putting one of her arms around his waist. "I'm glad to have you as a," she hestitated trying to think of the word. "A friend."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff