Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]
Mt. Olympia: A practice Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaylin_5171

Fashionable Businesswoman

3,750 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:53 pm
Lady Angelishia
"♥♡♥You look like you could use a strawberry piece of candy.♥♡♥"

User Image

Angel followed close behind. She should have pointed out that she wasn't really technically a child, but felt that it would be a pointless conversation. When they got closer to the guy she walked right up to him and his guns and pointed in his face.

"Well you fired your gun. And I'm ordering YOU to put it down!"

"♥♡♥ Well here! It's okay, I'm not a stranger, I'm a vampire! ♥♡♥"

The image of me you see above was commissioned from Nyappylicious!
Look At The Whole Pretty Picture!
OOC:I'm in a chopper now  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:57 pm
OOC: I read your edit and new post

He turned the loudspeaker on. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP TOO OR I'M GONNA SHOOT YOU DOWN!" He said to Angel.  

Kaylin_5171

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:57 pm
User Image

Zanna looked over to Angel and smiled. "This guy has no say up here." She yelled at the guy again. "Yea! Put down you gun or...or....or we'll tell Zuess you fired at us!" She finished. They wouldn't really, he was far to busy but maybe a minor god that had power. Like the god of war. That would be fun. When he said he would shoot. "FINE! I'M GETTING WHATHISFACE AND TELLING HIM YOU CRASHED HIS PARTY! HE'LL BE MAD!"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:59 pm
She heard Zanna and blinked. "What is this guy, some retard? And why the hell is he flying on the air? Can he like, fly or something*?" Then suddenly another loud voice boomed over her head. Cursing to high heavens, Avienne shut her ears in order the block out the loud noise. And there was this strange whirling sound around that was highly confusing. <********> she yelled. "I have NO IDEA if you can see me or not, but TAKE THIS!" And she flipped her middle finger at where she thought he was.
"Damn it, stop with the loud voices and s**t! Unless you have damn insurances and pay for my second disability after I go deaf!"

((*OOC: remember, she's blind razz ))  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:01 pm
Ame jumps onto the helicopter growling; "Hey, some of us have sensitive ears you know!!! If you knew what was best for you, please land and we can talk peacefully. Otherwise, I will tackle you out of this contraption."

Amara sighs and shakes her head as she rejoins the others. "Why does she always do this when ever foreign objects enter Mt. Olympus??" she asks no one in particular before turning to the others. "Anyone know why hes freaking out for some weird reason???"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:01 pm
Gohan grabbed his radio. He managed to get a signal from the Gaian Air Force. They had a tracking chip on his chopper. He radioed to them and a Formation of F-16s and F-14s arrived followed by a formation of AH-64D Apache Attack Helicopters. he went on the loudspeaker. "THINK AGAIN, THE GAIAN AIR FORCE IS HERE!" More fleets of Military Aircraft arrived.  

Kaylin_5171

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:02 pm

User Image

Instead Angel put her hands up to her mouth, inserted her fingers in the sides of it, and stretched her cheeks out to make a funny face. "I's kind of already dead~ so." She looked at Zanna, and gave a nod, still with her ridiculous face.

"Yeah! We're gonna tell on you!" She removed her fingers from her mouth and gave him a raspberry.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:03 pm
User Image

"He's probably confused. He woke up here. I wish he would get out, a few people here have sensitive ears and it's not helping!" Zanna's ears were fairly sensitive too, but she had laid them back to block out some of the yelling. "Avi, he's in a helicopter, that's why he's flying. He's also threatening to shoot and using a loud-speaker so I would keep your ears covered"

Suddenly Dionysus appeared, and yelled "Get out of the air or I will force you down!" He was glowing a bit, so everyone knew he was a god. Someone must have gotten him but she wasn't sure who. Zanna was just glad they had a god on their side.

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Kaylin_5171

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:05 pm
The Air force fired missiles at Angel. While I was still in my helicopter. What is wrong with these people, I'm a Police Officer, I can have them arrested for assaulting an officer he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:05 pm
"You know what, Angel. I'm coming with you. Damn that retarded a** and his loud s**t. After he gets away from the ******** microphone, I swear I'm gonna give him a good shove up the a**," Avienne grumbled. Her poor ears can no longer stand the loud booming voice around them, and everything was getting a little dizzy. She stuck her tongue out and flipped her middle finger again in response.  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kaylin_5171

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:08 pm
the Air Force fired missiles at Dionysus for threatening Gohan. He went back on the Loudspeaker. "DO YOU KNOW WHO THE HECK I AM?!?!" he said on the loudspeaker. "F-16 AND F-14 FIGHTER JETS ARE HERE ALONG WITH APACHE ATTACK HELICOPTER HERE AND BLACK-HAWKS ON THE WAY! I'D SUGGEST YOU DON'T MESS WITH ME!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:08 pm

User Image

Angel phased out into the shadows, and reappeared in Avienne's shadow. She stepped to her side. "OoooooOoooo... the gods are here. He's in trouble now~"

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:09 pm
User Image

Zanna noticed avi was having a hard time. "DUDE GET DOWN HERE OR TURN THE MIC OFF! YOUR BEING A DIP S**T YOU KNOW THAT?
The god waved his hand and the guy's helicopter crashed. "I suggest you calm down." He said quite calmly. "Or I will have to get Ares to deactivate your wepons. And he will take care of any negative forces trying to get onto our mountain. We have a sheild around it. I don't even know how you goton."

lol ok you know we don't really hate u were just RPing

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:12 pm
OOC: I know.

The helicopter went into a tailspin and the Airforce fired at the god with Missiles and Miniguns. I crashed my chopper again and a Blackhawk rescued me from the wreckage. the Air Force set up a basecamp on the South Side of Mt Olympus.  

Kaylin_5171

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers