Reply Recycle Bin
Thwart the enemy's efforts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Account Ban Confirmer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:07 pm
Zero took out a c4 bomb threw it tyowards the bottom of the bridge and destroyed it"....."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:22 pm
A small dragon desended from the sky, "You have all done well, but it was a little noisy. Overall, job well done. Oh! and Zero, the Kazekage would like to speak with you. He is said to be on his death bed", and the little dragin flew away.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Account Ban Confirmer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Zero had heard the dragon and immedeately left to the sand telling leo to tel luke and pain what happened  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:35 pm
As Zero reached the sand village gates he was welcomed and bowed to as if he was someone of honor. He was led to the Kazekage office where the Kazekage was lying down, barely clinging to life.

"Zero my boy.... it is my great... fortune to finally..... see you child..... Word of your prestige.... and strength have.... far surpassed my expectations..... your skill rivals that.... of your brother..... My time here..... on this plane ....is drwaing .... towards its end.... and i have no one.... of proper lineage... nor in the village.... to leave the title..... to...... So i am asking you.... as my dying wish..... to take my place.... and lead the people here..... as Kazekage..... To usher in a new.... era of prosperity.... and strength..... can you take on ..... such awesom responsibilty?.... The people here... have already been informed.... of my decision.... it lies soley.... on your choice now...." The old man paused his long-winded speech to hear Zero's reply.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:38 pm
Zero entered the village.
Pain - 3 days grace
As Zero reached the sand village gates he was welcomed and bowed to as if he was someone of honor. He was led to the Kazekage office where the Kazekage was lying down, barely clinging to life.

"Zero my boy.... it is my great... fortune to finally..... see you child..... Word of your prestige.... and strength have.... far surpassed my expectations..... your skill rivals that.... of your brother..... My time here..... on this plane ....is drwaing .... towards its end.... and i have no one.... of proper lineage... nor in the village.... to leave the title..... to...... So i am asking you.... as my dying wish..... to take my place.... and lead the people here..... as Kazekage..... To usher in a new.... era of prosperity.... and strength..... can you take on ..... such awesom responsibilty?.... The people here... have already been informed.... of my decision.... it lies soley.... on your choice now...." The old man paused his long-winded speech to hear Zero's reply.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:40 pm
Zero looked at the Kazekage with a sad face"..I..wil protect this village with my life.."He said accepting to become a kazekage and letting him say his final words..  

Account Ban Confirmer

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:46 pm
The Kazekage smiled, "Now i can die... in peace....." as the life left his body. The people bowed for two reasons, for his death, and the acknowledgement of the new kazekage, Zero.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:50 pm
Zero turned to all the people and smiled"I wont fail you..and may you rest in peace"He said talking to the dead kazekage  

Account Ban Confirmer

Account Ban Confirmer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:06 pm
-the next day-
Zero was on top of his mansion looking at the village"...Now they depend on me to help them.."Zero had gotten his new battle outfit and had a gourd on his back containig sand that the ex kazekage had used..He had told a couple of ninja from his village to go break the news to pain and luke"....."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:16 am
*he appears next to zero with eyes closed and he says in a worried voice* kazekage.... i need your help  

xXxUchihaRoukouxXx

Account Ban Confirmer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:18 am
Zero keped on looking at the village"..Whats wrong Rouku.."He said in a calm voice  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:20 am
*still with eyes closed he said* Uchiha Madara..... i won't explain my story.... but i think .... with how its going to be the mission...i won't able to be anymore with you guys....  

xXxUchihaRoukouxXx

Account Ban Confirmer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:23 am
Zero closed his eyes"..A shinobi must do what conforts him most.."He said in a calm voice  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:27 am
*he open his eyes and looks at his eyes* zero.... i need to tell you something.... ( i will send as pm O.O ) *he looks at zero and starts to talk with thelephatic : zero.... *  

xXxUchihaRoukouxXx

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces