Yes
  No
  Who?
View Results

Kostbarer Alptraum

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:06 am
Dragonfly. heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:50 pm
I like them. One of their dancers works at my Hot Topic, where I buy their albums so I got an autograph!  

Madness Satire

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:53 am
Yay Cruxshadows.... heart ..I love Dragonfly...The newest songs I downloaded are Heaven's Gate, Flame, and one of my new favorites, Resist......I love all there songs!^^ ...Dragonfly, Deception, and Cruelty are AWSOME!! YaY Rogue heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:54 pm
I love The Cruxshadows! They are my all time favorite.

I love Birthday and Winterborn...I also love Eye of the Storm...very good song.

Of course, Leave Me Alone is my theme song LOL

They had to get two violinists to replace Rachael...I thought that was kinda cool.

My friend Mick (whom I call Mum) saw them play in Leeds recently and she posted some vids of them on youtube. It looked like a GREAT show!  

NokomisSnape

broken_joker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:53 pm
NokomisSnape
My friend Mick (whom I call Mum) saw them play in Leeds recently and she posted some vids of them on youtube. It looked like a GREAT show!
Did it?

I was going to be there...only I got dragged on a family holiday, my friend had a couple of spare tickets and needed people to go with him and I was going to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:42 am
broken_joker
NokomisSnape
Did it?

I was going to be there...only I got dragged on a family holiday, my friend had a couple of spare tickets and needed people to go with him and I was going to go.

Looked like it to me. Let me get the link to Carl's youtube page so you can see em too.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sirbrendangoth

I so wish I was able to be there too, but I live in Iowa...used to live in Pittsburgh PA....they are going there but not here! Why oh why did I move??? LOL  

NokomisSnape

Silent Manipulation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:45 pm
I liked them for a little bit, but then I got a few albums from them.

They are boring, and for the most part it seems they never try to change their sound. They aren't much better than most of the overrated "EBM", or "Darkwave" bands out there.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:37 pm
Silent Manipulation

They are boring, and for the most part it seems they never try to change their sound. They aren't much better than most of the overrated "EBM", or "Darkwave" bands out there.

They have changed their sound, and it's headed more and more towards boring EBM and less towards darkwave these days. I'll probably still go see them when they tour this winter though. They put on a halfway decent show. At least they used to, before the lineup completely changed for the tenth time.  

This Old Oscillator

Silent Manipulation

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:33 am
This Old Oscillator
Silent Manipulation

They have changed their sound, and it's headed more and more towards boring EBM and less towards darkwave these days. I'll probably still go see them when they tour this winter though. They put on a halfway decent show. At least they used to, before the lineup completely changed for the tenth time.

Ok they might have, I haven't been able to get much of their early work. I got DreamCypher, Ethernaut, and Wishfire.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:03 am
Silent Manipulation
This Old Oscillator
Silent Manipulation

Ok they might have, I haven't been able to get much of their early work. I got DreamCypher, Ethernaut, and Wishfire.

Yeah, that's the more EBM-y stuff.
Check out stuff like Telemetry of A Fallen Angel, or The Mystery of the Whisper. While it's still very much oontz-y 90's goth, it's much better than the newer stuff.  

This Old Oscillator

Dark_Style

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:20 am
I love that band.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:21 pm
Give it all to birth
Give it all to life
Take it all for granted
Until we turn and die

oh sry i like the song Jackal-Head  

vincejustvince

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee