Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:36 pm
Zylver caressed him gently with his thumb

As his power little by little returned, he thought he could comprehend more and more the boy... not his words but rather his mind.

"do you live alone in here?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:43 pm
Shinji blushed more as his chin was caressed and shook his head. "N-no. I live with my mother and sisters." HE said, still looking at the ground.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:46 pm
A quick and blurry image of a group of different aged women crossed the Dragon's head. All women.. poor guy, he thought.

"Maybe.... then, I should be dressed by the time they arrive... or it will be problems for you...."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:57 pm
"Oh. right." Shinji said as he handed Zylver a towel and looked away as he waited.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:30 pm
Zylver took the towel and stepped out of the tub, and dried himself as best as he could. He saw the boy turn around not to look at him naked.
The towel, though, wasn't enough to dry his hair.
It was incredibly long...

Holding the towel to cover his noble parts he walked slowly to the boy.

"How will I manage to get some clothing? A tunic or a leather kilt would do the trick, if you have nothing more that could fit me...."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:36 pm
Shinji looked at him with a questioning look then shook his head. "Ummm, I'll give you my clothes for now. They may be a bit small on you but its something." He said as he headed to his room.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:45 pm
Images of the clothing in which Shinji was thinking crossed his mind

"Well, I suppose I cannot ask for much... I am not the one in the position of being demanding. Whatever you can manage for me will be fine"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:57 pm
When they reached hhis room. Shinji went through his drawsand took out a large T-shirt and a pair of sweats and handed them to Zylver. "Here you go."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:02 pm
Zylver took the clothes and inspected them. they were so light.. and soft... and they smelled nice... like new and clean.
He put the clothes on. He had a little trouble removing all his hair fom inside the t-shirt and the pants looked really short on him, like if he has grown a lot since last time he had put 'em on. And the t-shirt, which would look normal to big on Shinji looked a little tight on his well toned body.

He looked at how odd those clothes were for him, and then looked at the boy with a really comical questioning look that made him seem younger.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:12 pm
Shinji looked at Zylver and giggled lightly as he smiled, "Note to ourselves. Get you clothe when we get the chance." He stated, " Now we better take care of your hair and nails..What would you like to do to them? Cut them?" He asked as he looked at the two things in question.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:18 pm
Seeing how Shinji looked at his nails he blushed and motioned like cutting over them. And nodded.
Claws had ben useful in his wildest past, when with no one by his side, he traveled and has to defend himself when he had, like now, no weapons. But he thought they seemed somewhat odd in this world that seemed much more regulated.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:26 pm
"Alright." Shinji said as he went to his draw and drew out a mail clipper and a file as he motioned Zylver to sit down as he sat on his bed.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:30 pm
He sat beside the boy and inspected with inquiring eyes the small contraption.
He had never seen one like such. When he used to cut his claws, he did it with huge scissors, or an iron scratcher.
He handed his hand to the boy, a little bit unsure.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:38 pm
Shinji saw the uncertainty and looked up as he smiled, "Its okay. It won't hurt. Promise." He said as he took the hand and started to cut Zylver's nails to a good length for a male his age or should be.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:42 pm
He looked amazed at how that small thing was cutting so easily.
His hands looked much more beautiful like this, and it was way mor confortable... he could touch things or himself or watever without the fear of tearing or hurting  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff