Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1]Treasure for the Dragon(With Crimzon ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:00 pm
"Hiding won't help. My family will know..they have a knack for that." He stated truthfully as he sighed. "And I rather not lie about you, its not fair to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:15 pm
he chuckled softly, "Just didn't want to cause trouble for you is all." He sighed as his mind started to wander once more.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:45 pm
"Don't worry. Your not."Shinji said then heard the door and looked up.
"Shinji? Are you home?" A female voice asked in the other room.
"I'm in the kitchen mom!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:33 pm
"You sure," He said softly before the others mom came in. His eyes glancing ove to the entrance as his mind wandered to what the boys mother looked like and the fact on wheather or noth the mother would like him or not.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:05 pm
Shinji's mother entered the kitchen and looked at the two as she tilted her head. She had long, blonde, straight hair to her back and was sporting a summer dress in a brownish color with spaghetti straps. "Shinji who is this?" She asked as she looked at akuna.
"This is..a pen pal of mine from another country Mom!" He said quickly, thinking of a good lie. "His name is Akuna and he came to visit."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:45 pm
He bow slightly, "nice to meet you madam." His blue eyes glanced up to meet hers before straightening out. He smiled gently as he watched Shijni's mom with a great intrest. It seemed that there was alot of traits from his mother that was in him.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 am
She smiled softly as she nodded. "Its not to meet you as well. Pleased make yourself at home Akuna." She said as she put the bag of groceries in her hand down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:34 am
He nodded and he suddenly felt giddery and hyper though he had no idea as to the cause for this reaction. He watched Shinji's mother a bit longer before turning to the boy himself and asking him animatedly if there was anything to do around here for fun. He was hyper and for a dragon that ment he needed to release that energy through playing, flying, or basically anything that requires alot of energy that he could spend it on.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:21 pm
Shinji looked at Akuna as he thought. "Well we can go around town." He suggested as he looked at him and tilted his head. "Unless you want to do something else?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:20 pm
He smirked, but otherwise kept his own thoughts to himself in the presence of Shinji's mother. "Sounds great to me. I want to see the town to live in.....it sounds exciting and very venturous." He grinned widely as he put his hands behind his head. A picture of ease.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:28 pm
"Alright." shuinji said as he looked at his mom. "I'm going out for a bit Mom."
"Alright." she said as she put the groceries away.
shinji smiled at Akuna as he took his hand then started to walk. "Lets go."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:19 pm
Akuna nodded and follwed him, his eyes alight to finally be able to see the town after so long. He oddly wondered if it had changed much since he last saw it. From the looks of their little home It had changed more then he expected. His silver blue eyes glanced one last time at SHinji's mother before he waved goodbye for the time being, "See you later ma'am." He cept up with Shinji's pace without a problem and with elegant ease and Grace.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:04 pm
Shinji's mom waved in goodbye and went back to the groceries.

Shinji left the house then started to head to the town as he smiled in excitement.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:54 pm
He shoved his heands in his pocket and sighed softly, "It's lovely out today....I missed the feeling of the sun and wind on my skin....." He breathed in and sighed again. "I wonder though how everything looks now....so much seems to have changed even the plant life and air feels different."  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:57 pm
"Really?" Shinji said as he looked at the plants and tried to smeel the air and puted slightly. "I can't tell the difference.."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff