Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
MasterxSlave Full of Temptation (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:37 pm
"I think water would be good tonight slave." Andrew said standing up and lightly patting your bottom as he walked to the table. "I hope this is good, for your sake." He said as he pulled the chair out and sitting at the table cutting up part of the meal and eating it. "Good job slave you are a good cook."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:39 pm
Madelyn nodded, quickly getting fresh water from the fridge. She placed it beside him, clasping her hands. She smiled a bit, feeling a little confident. "Thank you sir." She beamed happily. She stood by his side, waiting to do whatever he commanded next.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:44 pm
"Aren't you hungry slave?" Andrew asked her in between bites. "Don't forget to eat slave. I can't have you dying of hunger." He said to her smiling. "So grab some food."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:47 pm
Madelyn nodded her head. "Of course not Sir. I was just waiting for your permission. A slave should not do anything without her masters instructions." She stated, she bowed, going over to the kitchen, and cutting up some fruits to make a fruit salad. She made one for him for desert, putting it in the fridge then put the left over pieces in a bowl and eating them for herself. She had learned not to eat too much. Just enough to keep her going.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:52 pm
As he finished his dinner he smiled. Andrew got up and cracked his back. "So do you cook that good with everything?" He asked her picking up his plate and setting it in the sink. "Cause if so I may become fat soon." He said chuckling.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:55 pm
Madelyn smiled brightly. "Most of my meals are healthy, and wouldn't make you gain weight sir. Unless you wanted fattening foods, I will not make them. I believe in being healthy." She took out the fruit salad, sprinkling it with sugar and putting some whipped cream on it. "Here you go Sir. Some desert" She smiled, holding the bowl out to him. "Though, some things need a bit of sweetness to hide the fact you are eating healthy." She nodded, finishing her own fruit and then washing the new dishes.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:02 pm
Andrew smiled. "I just said that cause I may eat a lot. Even eating healthy if you eat a lot you gain weight." He said before taking the bowl and eating it. "Thank you slave you seem to know I like fruit." He said as he finished it setting it in the sink.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:00 pm
Madelyn bowed her head, washing the bowl up, then setting it to dry. "What else would you like me to do this evening Sir?" She asked, holding her hands infront of her, waiting for a command  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:03 pm
"I'll say to come to my room. I need a massage." Andrew said to you smiling. "You don't mind if I take off my shirt I'm guessing." He said pulling off his shirt showing his abs and well formed pecs.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:06 pm
Madelyn nodded, following behind him. She could feel her eyes glued to his body but reminded herself to stay in the slave zone. There was no such thing as a love in a slave world. "Would you like to be laying down, having me crouch overtop of you? Or sitting up and I be behind you?" She asked, trying not to drool  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:10 pm
"I'll be laying down of course." Andrew said walking into his room. "I hope you are good at massages." He said to her smirking.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:11 pm
Madelyn nodded. "Yes Sir." She smiled softly, I hope so too, she thought to herself as she waited for him to lay on the bed before climbing ontop. She hadn't done massages in a while, the scruffy guy was kind of gross.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:13 pm
Andrew went and laid on his stomach on the bed. He had knots from all the stress he had with his last slave. She never stood a chance. Angering him once too many times and her throat was sliced.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:18 pm
Madelyn gently climbed onto the bed, resting on her knees, but not sitting on him. She found some lotion and rubbed it on her hands before working her hands on his skin. She smiled a bit, his skin was so soft. Hair free too. She gently kneaded his skin, gently pressing the heel of her hand into high pressure spots, rubbing his shoulders and neck. She felt like humming but resisted as she massaged along his back.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:20 pm
"Oh that feels good slave. Keep up the good work. Maybe I'll please you later on tonight." Andrew said not really realizing how the last statement came out. He had meant that she could sleep in her own bad but the way he said it wasn't what it seemed like.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff