Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:56 pm
Had to glance at Adam on that to blink slightly, "Yes, really, sharp pointy things, I didn't exactly stop to see what all she got ahold of you know, not after the first few daggers and a shoe." Shaking her head slightly Phoenix had to smile slightly, "She gets like that every few months, again I say she needs to get laid, but I never said that."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:28 pm
Etienne smirks and pats Methos on the shoulder. "Well, I'd let you try it, old man, but I'm a little worried your hip might go out."

Luckily he doesn't know about his mentor's fling with Luana, or that comment would have more than one connotation.

He arches a brow at Phoenix. "You might be right, you know...I've had more than one spell whether I've either needed a good lay or a good Quickening, whichever came first."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:51 pm
"Idiot," Methos snorted, elbowing his friend in the chest.

Joe had finally gotten up from the table, and made his way toward Duncan and Conner, hand out. He knew Duncan had told most of his friends about the Watchers over the years, especially Conner.

"Conner MacLeod," he said in his drawling voice, "I'm Joe Dawson, friend of your cousin."

Duncan raised an eyebrow, a fond smile on his lips as he watched Joe and Conner.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:04 am
Etienne laughs. "High praise, coming from you." He sets another beer down in front of the older Immortal. "Actually though, let me know if you've got some time to spar. There's a new technique I've been wanting to try out, and I could use some practice without the Grand Master over there nitpicking." He indicates Duncan across the way with a nod of his head.

Maurice, during a break in the conversation, approaches Phoenix with a freshly opened bottle of wine. "Come now, mademoiselle. It's a party, and you need some refreshment, no?"

Connor, on the other hand, gives Joe a warm handshake. Since Joe is one of the good Watchers who doesn't go nuts and try to take heads on their own, he decides to opt out of the keep your nose where it belongs speech. "Hello, Mr. Dawson." He begins. "Eh...I'd tell you how I was born in the Highlands of Scotland, on the shores of Loch Shiel, and I cannot die...but that seems to work better on women."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:40 pm
Phoenix had to shake her head at the banter between Adam and Etienne, they were like siblings almost, it was kinda of creepy in a cute way. Still when Maurice came about she tensed some before forcing herself to relax and give a small smile, "I don't drink." Ever, much less when there were armed people around.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:09 pm
Methos chuckled. "But Duncan loves learning new things," he mock protested. Popping the top on his beer, he took a swallow. "Sure -- how about Tuesday? If you promise not to be too hard on me, I'll see if Phoenix can join us. I'm suppose to be teaching her, after all."

"I believe I've heard that one before anyway," Joe grinned, tossing blue eyes Duncan's way, "in spades. It's a wonder common folk like me get ANY action -- well, aside from being able to lay down a killer jazz riff. Melts the ladies like butter."

"Wish I could deny that," Duncan said, in a tone that would have registered as bitter to anyone who didn't know better.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:43 pm
Connor smirks, nudging Duncan in the ribs. "You're not fooling anyone...I've said it before, as long as I've known you, you've had all of the fun and most of the good women. That raven haired thief of yours, for example."

He grins at Joe. "It's actually refreshing to meet a true musician for a change. I had to room with a lunatic in Korea who thought home brewed gin, saltines, and a ukelele serenade were high romance."

Meanwhile, across the deck, Etienne is nodding. "Sure, I think that can be arranged. Phoenix might like it after all, it's got some nifty tricks to it."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:54 pm
"Amanda can be a handful, cousin," Duncan chuckled, "but well worth it, if you can avoid the temptation to wring her lovely neck."

Meanwhile, Methos waved at Phoenix, inviting her to join them.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:56 am
It took her a second to fully realize Adam trying to her to her attention, but then she gave a grateful smile and had no issue going to his side. It wasn't hard to tell that she was getting a touch more uncomfortable as seconds ticked by. Phoenix did better near Adam simply because she trusted him by now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:01 pm
It's actually speaking well for Phoenix that she's been able to stick around this long. With that in mind, a little nervousness is understandable. Etienne takes a swig from his own drink as Phoenix makes her way over. "So how're you holding up?"

Connor, on the other hand, laughs at Duncan's description of Amanda. "Heh heh heh...you have a weakness for those types, I think. It's amazing poor Dawson here is able to keep up with you."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 pm
Methos smiled at Phoenix reassuringly, reminded what a nervous bird she was. "Etienne is going to show me a new move at the dojo Tuesday," he said. "Would you like to join us?"

Joe rolled his eyes at Conner. "You have no idea. Though, these days he takes pity on me and sends me regular reports."

Duncan managed to look not too embarrassed in front of his teacher.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:40 pm
"I'm downright peachy as hell." Her answer was only very sarcastic, which wasn't too bad for her, still she considered Adam's question a moment before shrugging. "Sounds good, always willing to possible learn something from other people getting beat up."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out