Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Forbidden Love (a vampire rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:42 pm
TO me it sempt about 2 hours since my deep slumber. I was still wondering about where was vincet. I take a deep breath and begin to yawn.
"Ugh there is still no sign of vincet."
I get out bed and walk down stairs and go to pub and drink.
"Huh...Since I have nothing to do, might as well go to the mountain tops."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:00 pm
"hmmm...this place seems nice. now were the ell' is room 26?" she says more to herself than anyone in the seemingly deserted inn. she spotted her room and put all her belonging in draws neatly then set off to find a job. she see a help wanted add in the window of a pub nearby and goes in to find a snow leopard at the bar looking sad. She turned to him and asked "why so glum, plum?"  

nomikimiki

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:23 pm
Sitting there in the darkness all gloomy, I took a sip of my drink. A figure came up behind me undetected.
"Huh...oh uhmmmm I rather not talk about. I mss someone."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:32 pm
"oh, I see." she said tilting her head at him and ordering a drink for herself dicideing the job could wait.  

nomikimiki

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:54 pm
I sit there blindly disgusted. I look at the bar tables and sob knowing that I feel inside I missed him.
"Yeah..." I sighed
"I just...I should of.....ah man."
I look at the window and stare at the mountains.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:37 pm
"Ah, oh dear shu shu, don’t cry now! It will be okay! If you love then they will come back, I bet they’re sitting somewhere right now think god why the hell did I leave my precious snow leopard alone~" she says patting one of his broad shoulders attempting to comfort him.  

nomikimiki

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:04 pm
Vincent sighed sitting down by the fountain. He was still wondering weather or not he should go and face him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:45 pm
jakie still stroaked the poor sobbing creacher hopeing who it was missing would show up soon.  

nomikimiki

nomikimiki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:22 pm
-___________- what happend to posting consistantly and often? contridictory much?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:57 pm
lol I got tired of this rp a bit so I've been allowing people to slack...  

Voice of the Ancients

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:24 am
Aine sat under a dead oak,Her midnight color hair blocking off the gray colored bark,Her crystal blue eyes scanned the area,Her pale skin glowing in the moon light.Her clothing black mixing with the Earth's darkness.Her hands help up a dagger designed with skulls and a dragon,A soft tip of red stained the blade.Her fingers stroked along the blade a soft frown forumed on her peach colored lips.She felt strange,She felt the blood lust and shook her head trying to whip it out of her mind to drink.It was only a night earlier she murdered a drunk man from a bar feed his body to her wolves.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:13 pm
Seeing that she is not really helping the snowleopard she wanders out to explore this new town of hers. she strolls along twirling her hair and and kicking a rock till she reaches a meadow where she finds a lovely sight under a dead tree. she was gorgeous and tragic. wondering whether to approach her or leave her alone she stood there.  

nomikimiki

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:25 am
Vincent huffed in annoyance. He stood up and walked over to the inn.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:20 pm
Aine felt the other's eyes on her,Her crystal blue eyes stared into the other's.Aine examined the other and felt no threat,she gave a crooked smile and turned her eyes back to the blade.Her fingers pressing into the blade until her finger bleed.  

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

nomikimiki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:31 pm
Jackie smelt the fresh scent o blood coming from the girl and wondered closer to find a blade digging into her hand. "Ah. Your hand." she said not even asking to cure it. Jackie drew the hand to her mouth and removed the knife licking the wound to clean it and pulling a clean linen out of her pocket to wrap it in "you might want to be more careful next time."  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games