Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexPeasant (PrincexHuman) (filled by Sugary Deception) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:01 pm
((Ooh!!! I can’t wait. xD Oh! And so you know, don’t kill off Vlad >.> It’s a pet peeve of mine when the main chars get killed off 0-0))

Adara blinked at his words then smiled and nodded. “Ok, thank you.” She said then listened to his question. What would happen to them? She hesitated a moment before she gave into the feeling that she had and then moved over to him, wrapping her arms around him again. “I don’t know.” She said quietly then thought for a moment.

“I don’t think it’s bad… I have a good feeling.” She said smiling. “And as you’ve probably guessed, I’m always right.” She smirked a little and kept her arms around him, trying to help ease his fears.

“Do you feel it too?” She asked suddenly. “The pull I mean.”

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:07 pm
Vlad hugged her back. This time his fangs didn't come out. It seemed it was easier to be around Adara. Was he actually falling in love was that this feeling. He smirked. "Yes you do seem to be right most of the time. The pull?" Vlad asked before thinking about it.

"Yes I do feel some sort of pull along with the fact that it is easier to be around you without wanting to feast off your blood." Vlad said showing a slight smile before realizing that might have just made it even more awkward.

((I wasn't going to kill Vlad, more like the trusted advisor leaves gets killed the hunter kills family then comes back disguised as trusted advisor.))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:11 pm
((Oh!! Good idea!! xD And something should happen to or with Adara. –nodnod- Something would seriously piss Vlad off. xD))

Adara let her head rest against his chest slowly then smiled at his words. “Well, that’s a good thing to know.” She giggled a little bit then let out a small sigh. She didn’t understand what the feeling was but the pull seemed to be gone when she held on to him. She let go suddenly then stepped backwards all the way to the door. “Sorry, trying something.” She said laughing a little.

Yes, as she’d thought, the pull came back and seemed to get stronger and stronger the father from him she was. That had to be one of the most interesting thing she’d ever felt in her entire life.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:17 pm
Vlad chuckled. "You know it increases as you walk back farther right?" Vlad asked before smirking He had an idea. Using his power he tried to lift her and bring her back. Surprisingly it was just as tough as moving that picture frame before had been. Interesting that is new. She has to weigh at least 100 times the weight of the frame or maybe less but still a lot more than the frame. He thought to himself.

Once she got close to him he lowered her to the floor. "Well that was different wasn't it?" He asked her smirking.

((yea I know now just to figure out how to make this work I'm thinking of putting in a backstabbing with the killing too muwahahahahah))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:20 pm
((Wish my bf could lift me over to him with mental abilities… All he does is pick me up LOL and woot for backstabbing!!! xD))

Adara blinked as she felt herself being lifted into the air and looked down at the ground. “Unreal…” She murmured then giggled when she was in front of him. “Yes, I’m aware of that now.” She said nodding then looked down at the ground again and back up at him when he spoke again. “To what are you referring? The fact that you lifted me up or the fact that we’re attracted to each other?” She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:26 pm
Vlad chuckled. "Both." He said to you before hearing something on his window. When he turned around there a message in blood. 'Watch out Vampire the hunter is closer than you think.' Vlad shivered and moved away from the window. "Oh no this really is not good." He said before pacing.

"Why now I mean something was going to happen. Or was it? I don't understand anything. Does this mean that the hunter is related to you, Adara?" Vlad asked himself and outloud the pacing growing more and more elaborate.

((well he isn't a vampire XD))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:29 pm
((xD Oh!! What if the hunter nearly kills Adara and Vlad gives her his blood? Not to change her, though, just to heal her?))

Adara blinked a little and looked at the message then to him. “What? How would this make him related to me?” She asked, extremely confused. She looked at the message again and felt a shiver go down her spine. “I have a very bad feeling, your highness…” She said, still unsure of what to call him. She was very paranoid about getting in trouble again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:35 pm
Vlad stopped and looked at her. "It says that 'the hunter is closer than you think' and we're getting close. So hence your family gets closer. I don't know." Vlad said his whole body tensing up. He needed to figure out who this hunter was to kill him. He would do his best to save Adara or anyone in his kingdom which is what it was. This was his kingdom.

"No one is dieing on my watch. I am king this hunter will pay. I will see to his death. I will kill him personally next time he gets near me." Vlad growled his fangs leaving and his lips pulling back showing his fangs easily. The angrier I get the more animalistic I get. This must be why father never got angry. Vlad thought to himself before taking deep breaths to calm himself.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:44 pm
Adara thought about his logic then nodded. “That makes sense but I have no family other than my aunt who is ill and my cousin.” She said frowning a little. Nate wouldn’t do anything to harm anyone, not even a fly so she didn’t think it could be him either. The moment she glanced up at him, she saw his fangs thought it didn’t scare her the way it should. She let out a small sigh then walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him again, rubbing his back.

“Don’t stress about it so much right now, ok?” She said, letting out another small sigh. Was she really falling in love with a vampire? The thought was rather interesting. “How about we think about what is going on with us right now?” She suggested, that might help keep him calm.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:55 pm
Vlad felt her hug him that started to calm him but once she started rubbing his back he stiffened. His body has always done this unless his father had done it. What is going on between us? Vlad thought to himself. The weird thing now was that his fangs weren't disappearing.

Vlad looked at her. "I don't know why but my fangs aren't retreating. This is new." He said sighing. He looked around the room seeing something new that he hadn't seen earlier. There was a new model set on his drawer. He looked back at Adara. "Has anyone been in here since I've been gone?'

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:57 pm
Adara looked up at him and noticed that he was right. “That’s interesting.” She said then looked over at where he was looking. “I wouldn’t know, I wasn’t around here while you were gone.” She said shaking her head a little bit. She looked back up at him and realized that he was stiff so she stopped rubbing his back and just kept her arms around him.

“How did it get in here?” She asked, curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:01 pm
"Maybe that is what the warning meant." Vlad said walking over to the spot. He stopped he smelled garlic. He almost passed out from the smell he walked backwards falling down on his back. He's already trying to kill me. Garlic it doesn't kill just knocks us out and makes it seem like we're dead. Why me and father? Why us? Vlad kept questioning in his head as his breathing slowed.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:06 pm
Adara blinked then ran over to him the moment he fell backwards. She looked over to what he’d been looking at then picked up, seeing the garlic. She quickly went over to the window, opened it and threw the model as far out the window as she could. “Damn, b*****d.” She said. She had a very colorful language for a lady of that time. She then made her way back over to him and dropped to her knees. “Are you ok?” She asked, not knowing what was happening. The whole vampire thing was new to her. She made a mental note to ask him all the things that happened when you were a vampire, when he was better.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:10 pm
Vlad's eyelids opened slowly. "Hey why am I on the floor?" Vlad asked his fangs gone and hid again. "Are we back at the hospital?" Vlad asked not looking around. Last thing he remembered he was walking to a new a model box and then that was it.

Did I have another fainting spell? He thought to himself unable to understand what had just happened.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:12 pm
Adara shook her head and said, “No, we’re in your room. The hunter tried to kill you again but I got rid of the model.” She let out a small sigh then rubbed her temples. Why did she have to get dragged into this? It was her own fault for going to the funeral. She could have just stayed at home to do her chores but she really felt the need to see him again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff