Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:42 pm
"I never knew anyone could be such a perfectionist." she sounded disgusted, and brought her hand to her mouth looking at him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult her." she bowed slightly, feeling lower than dirt just then. SInce when do I bow to humans? This is horrid.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:49 pm
"Huh?" Bradley asked looking at her. "Oh sorry I didn't hear you. I was thinking about my father. Oh she'll be at the door in fifteen seconds." He added.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:54 pm
"Your father? Well why do you speak of him as though he no longer..." before she could finish her sentence there was a prominent little knock on the door. With quick thoughts in mind of this woman, she pranced to the door and promptly opened it with delicacy. "Good evening madam, would you like me to take your bags?" she said pointing at the bag with the wine.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:00 pm
"Why yes you may. Now I need to see my son." Mrs. Bradshaw said walking in and over to Bradley. "Oh my Bra-bra." She said smiling and hugging him.

Bradley looked over her shoulder and at you with a death glare. "Hi mom glad you could make it." He said before breaking the hug. "It's your favorite meatloaf and salad." He said to her pointing in the kitchen.

"Oh splendid I hope she's a good cook." She said taking her spot at the table.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:13 pm
She had taken hold of the bags and walked outside to grab the rest of the bags and bring them into the kitchen. While she was outside, she could not help but laugh at 'bra-bra's' death glare.

As she neared the door once more, the thought flashed through her mind of running off right then and there. She shook her head and walked back into the kitchen to unpack the bags and set their contents where they needed to be.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:17 pm
"Mom I'll get the wine poured and you just wait here for the food." Bradley said as he walked over to you. "Cut up the meatloaf and give her some salad I'm going to put the wine in the fridge after it's poured so when she leaves you can drink it." He said knowing his mother would be angry if the 'slave' had wine like the 'masters'. He poured out two cups of wine and put the bottle in the fridge as he then took the cups to the table.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:22 pm
She simply nodded, taking a knife from a small stand and slicing the meat loaf into neat little slices. She spread out two plates and set a few slices on each plate with a bit of salad. Before serving the two of them, she took the proper silverware and set it up in front of them. Then she grabbed the plates and set them in front of the two, "Dinner is served." she said softly but firmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:26 pm
"Thank you. You can eat now." Bradley said seeing his mother take her first bite.

"Oh this is delicious." She said after her first bite before eagerly eating the rest. "She's a great cook you got a great slave." She said smiling and drinking some wine.

Bradley sighed happily before starting his own. He finished and drank some wine happily. "Yes this is quiet delicious. Thank you." He said seeing his mother was already up and walking around the house.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:30 pm
Adelline had begun setting the dishes in the dishwasher. She noticed the woman he called 'mom' seemed quite the perfectionist, and also quick to judge. She didn;t like her already. There was something evil drifting about this woman, she just was not sure what. "Thank you master, she said bowing slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:37 pm
"You're welcome, I'm going to go find her eat your fill." Bradley said not knowing that she could interrupt that in a very odd way for him or his mother. He then started walking around trying to find her. He found her in the bedroom she use to stay at when her and his father had a fight. "Hey mom what are you doing?" He asked her.

"Can I spend the night tonight?" She asked as she handed him her glass before she leaned back and fell asleep.

"No," he started to say before he had the glass and she passed out. "You can't spend the night." He said sighing and walking out shutting the door. "Turns out my mother's spending the night." He said pouring the little wine down the drain and put it in the dishwasher.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:43 pm
"That's slightly unplanned." Great more witnesses... how am I supposed to pull this off? She rubbed at her chin and leaned on the dishwasher. She shook her head wondering if the chaos would distract him from what she wanted to tell him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:45 pm
"Very." Bradley said opening the fridge handing her the wine. "I don't know why she's staying here. I guess she feels guilty for what happened two years ago." He said shrugging pulling out a soda and drinking it.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:58 am
"WHat happened two years ago?" She asked curiously. She took a cup and poured the wine in it, waiting to hear the story.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:38 pm
"Well it's a little gorey." Bradley said as he thought about it. "Well she killed my father on this date two years ago. She believed he was to kind to slaves." He said taking another sip. "That's the clean version." He added as he leaned back farther.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:14 pm
Now she was angry, still she did not lose her temper. "That is a ridiculous reason for killing someone. Killing is permanent, if she wanted to punish him she should have done just that. What a ridiculous woman if you don't mind me saying so." She forgot to add the 'master' part at the end of the sentence.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff