Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:40 pm
He chuckled,"Listen to what you just said. You're protecting yourself by trying to protect others by keeping them at a distant. You're afraid that if you let someone close that the same thing will happen leaving you just as hurt." He met her gaze. "It's a risky business."
The corner of his lip lifted when she poked at his corny-ness. "Are you making fun of me, Miss Asho?" he questioned with a sound of a smile in his voice as he lifted his eyebrow at her. "That's also risky business, Missy."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:47 pm
Her smiled widened a little as she let out a small, soft laugh.
"I think I'll take my chances." She replied. "I used to be quite the jokester, always having a good time when the chance arose....besides, you make it so easy to poke fun."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:59 pm
Haru smiled at her. "I'll make you regret it," he laughed. "Stick with me for awhile, Miss Asho, and you can start bringing that silly girl back. That, I promise you, you wont regret."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:04 pm
"I don't know. I don't think you can handle it. I used to be pretty wild when I was younger."
She laughed a moment.
"Man, I sound like I'm old!"  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:12 pm
"I think I can handle anything you throw at me, old lady," he said, before covering his mouth to stifle a giggle from escaping his lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:15 pm
Rena punched him in the arm.
"How dare you!" She said pretending to be offended. "Weren't you ever told never to call a woman old? Why else would it be impolite to ask a woman her age? Besides which, if I'm an old lady you must be ancient. After all, you're older than me, right?"  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:23 pm
Haru rubbed his arm as if it hurt. "Heyyyy, you did call yourself old I was just going along with it," he whined before perking up. "I got it! You're just an old soul! Young on the outside, but old on the inside!" he declared, laughing for the moment. "See I may be older than you but my soul is younger!" he teased, with a poke to her arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:31 pm
"I grew up." She smiled. "I've always been 12 going on 30. And you just proved that girls mature faster than boys."
She laughed slightly.
"Guess this means I'm going to have to take care of you now, huh?"  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:35 pm
"You're awful," he pouted, glaring at her. "Sooo sooo mean!"
He then perked up after a second. "Oh you'll take care of me? Dreams do come true!" he teased. "Will you tuck me in bed at night and read me stories?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:43 pm
"Mean is my middle name."
She laughed and shook her head.
"And here I was thinking my babysitting days were over! How old are you? 8?"  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:46 pm
"Ten," he laughed, folding his arms across his chest. "And I highly doubt that's you're middle name. If you don't mind me asking do you have a middle name? What is it? I'm curious."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:56 pm
"My middle name is....classified. I don't think that's something you need to know." She said. "I may be your assigned partner and the number one agent here, but even I have my secrets."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:07 pm
"Oh no she's back on defense I've crossed a line!" he said, waving his arms around like a maniac. "Well at least I made you smile today."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:15 pm
She laughed.
"Then I suppose I owe you one." She said.
She looked over at him and rested her head on her knees looking over at him. Her eyes warmer than when she first arrived.
"Thank you for cheering me up. I really mean that."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:25 pm
"It's what I do," he chuckled, taking as much as a bow as he could while sitting. "It was worth it to see that smile on you're face. It suits you." he complemented. He stood up then reached a hand out to her. "How bout we get out of this hall huh? What do you say?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff