Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
S e a Change ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:10 pm
Aria smiled a little. "It's ok. If you can't, I'll survive." She looked a little sad but she'd get over it. She fidgeted slightly, finding it slightly difficult to move in the shallow water. "What time do you need to go back?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:56 pm
Zach shrugged. "Collin won't be home till probably around two or three in the morning, so a little before then, just to make sure he doesn't ask questions." He didn't want to have to go, but he didn't want to have to explain to Collin what he was doing, especially that it involved a girl. "If he knew I was meeting someone, he'd either make me take him with next time or follow me."

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:45 pm
Aria grinned and said, "Great. I don't have any specific time that I need to go back... No one really notices that I leave at night anyways." She nodded then let out a small groan. "Do you mind helping me get a little deeper?" She frowned a little then let out a silent huff of air. "I feel very helpless right now..." Her tone didn't sound upset, rather an amused annoyance. A very strange combination.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:22 pm
"Sure." Zach smiled and took her hand, pulling her deeper. "There, that better?" He said, letting go of her hand. He looked up and down the beach, to make sure no one was coming. He didn't want to be found in the water again, especially if it were the same girls.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:40 pm
Aria smiled and nodded. "Yeah, thanks." She was able to move around more now and her tail could actually move without hitting the ground too much. She tilted her head to the side curiously, just watching him now. She didn't have anything to say at the moment, she was just interested in seeing how he behaved.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:55 pm
Zach looked at her. "Sorry, I don't want those girls to see me here again. I don't think they recognized me yesterday, but they might if they see me once more." He smiled again, and yawned. "Sorry, I woke up early this morning, and I went to bed after Collin got back."

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:35 pm
Aria raised an eyebrow then nodded. "It's ok, you don't need to apologize." She gave him a small smile then said, "Maybe you should go sleep then? You don't have to stay here with me. If you're tired, sleep." She nodded once then tilted her head to the side watching him still.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:56 am
"No, it's okay," Zach said, "I don't have to wake up early tomorrow." He glanced at his watch, and noticed he had about an hour and a half until he should head home. "So, what now?" He was out of ideas, he'd only thought to bring the fireworks because they were right next to the door, and he'd seen them on his way out.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:55 pm
Aria smiled a little, happy he didn't have to go yet or the fact that he actually seemed to want to stay with her. "Well, I do not know... It'd be a lot easier if I could get out of the water... But obviously that's not happening." She frowned a little and wrinkled her nose slightly in thought.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:25 pm
Zach's smile faded. "Or if I could go deeper in without drowning." He added quietly. That was the bad thing, they were two completely different beings, with two completely different worlds. "Anyway..." He searched his brain for a change of subject, and was disappointed when he found none.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:33 pm
Aria frowned a little too. "I cannot think of anything..." She felt rather uspet right now. She wanted desperately to see him still but would he want to come if he couldn't do anything with her? She blinked a few times then did palmed her face gently. "Of course... I can't believe I forgot..." She looked up at him and asked, "Do you want to go deeper? I know how I can help with that."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:54 pm
Zach nodded. "Sure, sounds like fun." He was really happy his watch was waterproof, since otherwise he'd lose track of time for sure. Although he hadn't always lived by the ocean, when he moved, he took advantage of the fact that he did, and had improved his swimming and ability to hold his breath noticeably.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:28 pm
Aria smiled a little and nodded. "Ok." She smirked a little, knowing what she was about to do was considered something more but not in the case she was doing it right now. She pulled his face down towards hers then pressed her lips against his. After a few moments, she pulled away smiling. "Ok, you should be able to breathe underwater for the rest of the night now." She nodded then vanished to be underneath to surface of the water.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:43 pm
Zach was very thankful it was dark out, or else she'd be able to see that his face was bright red at the moment. He dove down after her, trying to make sure she didn't leave his sight. He didn't want to get lost out in the ocean, though he was pretty sure she wouldn't let him get lost.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:23 pm
Aria laughed a little and swam back towards him, taking his hand so she could pull him along which was easy to do underwater. "I'm thinking you'll probably enjoy the coral reef, I'll take you there." She nodded then continued to bring him along with her. "Just let me know when you need to go back."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff