Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] The Prince and the Pirate [Nileregwen DoUrden] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:36 pm
"In all fairness your highness, he had been picking a fight. He expected you to hit him not pin him to the wall. You caught him off guard it won't be quite so easy next time and I would expect more of his taunting on the ship." Larc warned.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:59 pm
Louis laughed slightly at this, "Aidan doesn't frighten me in the least, nor does his want of a fight. He can taunt me all day if it suits him. The result will still be the same."
The prince was confident that he could take the wiry young man, even more so now that he knew Aidan tended to have health problems.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm
"It almost makes me wish I was going with you two just to see what will come out of this adventure." Larc said with a laugh. "Well you should hurry up."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:48 pm
"Well," Louis spoke, having packed two bags worth of clothing, including a few empty journals for himself. "I believe I have everything I need... I can easily get a sword and pistol from the armory on the way." but then he paused. "Wait... Aidan seems to hate guns, doesn't he?" the prince asked with a smirk. "I take it a pistol is out of the question?"  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:15 pm
"I will admit the boy is quite gun shy after he was shot which has caused the bullet in his lungs. You may try to sneak one on board but it is possible to have it stolen and tossed over board by one of the crew." Larc said with a smirk. Louis was understanding Aidan far quicker than he had expected.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:27 pm
"Then I'll leave the pistol here and pack a dagger instead." the prince replied, actually grabbing his own bags and carrying them along.
He was lazy yes, but that didn't mean he wasn't physically capable of carrying his own things.
He just didn't like to.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:40 pm
Larc nodded and followed the prince out of his room. After the armory they met Aidan on the dock. He gave a small sneer but led way to the ship. "Be careful young prince not many pirates will accept Aidan's rule so easily if they are from other ships no matter if he is king."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:02 pm
Louis threw Larc a smirk, "Then I'll have to let my blade speak for itself, hmm?" he asked before following after Aidan.
Said blade was at his side, his two bags over one shoulder.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:16 pm
"Good luck young prince." Larc said waving the two off. Aidan led the way onto the ship past his curious crew and down to the bunks. "You'll be in here. Spare bunk is at the front, the crew will be here too." Aidan said before turning around. "We set sail in da morning be awake at dawn."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:29 pm
One eyebrow arched at the small cabin.
It was filthy... but not as bad as he would have thought.
Throwing his bags onto the spare bunk, Louis turned to Aidan and spoke before the captain would head back up on deck. "May I ask my role on this ship?" he spoke, that one eyebrow still raised. "After all, it would make completing my duties a bit easier if I knew what they were. Or should I speak to the first mate instead?"  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:45 pm
Aidan turned around when Louis spoke before he left the cabin. "You'll be under Bui he is the first mate, he will give you all your orders and your jobs on deck. At dawn be near the main post he'll meet you there." Aidan said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:59 pm
"Bui at the mast at dawn." Louis nodded, "I think I can remember that." he replied, watching Aidan leave.
The moment the captain was out of sight however, the prince collapsed onto the bunk with a frown.
'This is ridiculous... what am I doing here?'  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:44 pm
Aidan walked out of the cabin with a scowl. "Captain, who or what was that?" asked a gruff irish man with longish red hair.

"That was our new crew mate he'll be reporting to you in the morning, Make sure to give him the best." Aidan growled before heading to his quarters.

"Aye Captain." The man said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:26 pm
Being on a ship, even docked, was a bit odd to the prince.
Everything shifted slightly every moment, and the young man knew it would take him some time to gain his 'sea legs' as they were deemed.
At least the rocking movements did not make him sick, of that he was grateful.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:19 pm
Aidan went to his cabin and tossed something off his desk he was irritated and it was all because of that damn royal and Larc. That man had planned this the whole time. Aidan gave a growl as he sat on his bunk. He did not need some royal interfering with his plans. No doubt the prince would be happy with one less pirate.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff