Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:07 pm
Orin was surprised when the woman didn't immediately answer his yell. He ventured further into the pizza parlor as his father entered the establishment. "Auntie...." Orin called softer as he peeked around a corner. Arms suddenly enveloped him in a hug and Orin gave a yelp of surprise before he let out a laugh of amusement.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:12 pm
please don't kill me, please don't kill me Mikage repeated in his head as they ventured further jumping slightly when Orin yelped but didn't dare look as he tried to keep his face hidden.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:24 pm
"What are you doing there boy, come over here and get a hug too. Its been far too long since I've seen you." the woman called to Mikage. Orin looked to Mikage smiling brightly it was obvious he wasn't being squeezed at all in the hug.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 pm
MIkage froze slightly at being found and suddenly hugged though it wasn't like before when the woman nearly suffocated him. "Y-yea it has been too long." he said smiling but kept his guard weary.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:53 pm
"Oh calm yourself child i'm not going to squeeze the life out of you, what purpose would that serve. After all Orin wouldn't be able to see you and I wouldn't." the woman said. "Now lets get you three a table shall I?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:03 pm
You almost did last time he thought but no way would he sat that aloud. Once he was released, he let out a silent sigh as they got a table. Mikage looked over the menu before putting it down. He looked at Auntie, "You remember my regular right?" he asked curiously.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:18 pm
"Of course how could I not, usual for both of you too?" she questioned Orin and his father. Orin nodded with his father and she walked off to go get the orders started.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:40 pm
Mikage smiled as he looked around the place, "Hmm it seemed to much bigger before." he said chuckling since it may seemed big considering he was small at the time.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:35 pm
"We were little when you were last here so of course it looks small to you." Orin said smiling. It was a little while before their food came.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:50 pm
"I know. Its just weird." he said smiling, actually everything felt like deja` vu. "Well speacking of things being weird, what about school Pa?" he asked curiously.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:54 pm
"What about school?" Orin's father questioned. Orin looked curious too, he hadn't even thought about what Mikage would do about finishing school.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:03 pm
Mikage sighed, sometimes he couldn't believe this man at times. "..." he was speechless for a bit before sighing. "You do my schedual and everything don't you?" he asked.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:37 am
"I have, but would you really expect me not to. After all I couldn't let you forsake your education." Orin's father said smirking. Orin smiled knowing his father was always on top of things even when it appeared he wasn't. The man always had a plan, or a piece of advice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:06 pm
Mikage let out a small sigh of relief he wondered how many of his other friends he lost contact with over the years remembers him. Actaully the only person he has kept in contact with fully was Orin. "It'll be slightly strange." he murmered.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:14 pm
Orin smiled as he ate, "What are you thinking about?" Orin questioned seeing the pensive thoughts on Mikage's face.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff