Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:03 pm
Redpine dived out of the way, rolling back onto his paws. "Your clan made the biggest mistake in messing with us!"Redpine dived at the warrior before he could turn around, digging his claws into Withefire's back.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:04 pm
Sir naphalatha
x-Angel Pyro-x
(lol Cinderstar you've been wanting to do this since we were talking about it that one day xD)

Cursedstar stared into her former apprentice's eyes. Fond memories suddenly crashed over her...
------------------

Cinderpaw pounced towards Cursedsong as if she were attacking her. Cursedsong ducked and twisted, She reached out with a paw so she could brush the side of Cinderpaw's coat. "I missed!" The apprentice whined, sitting down and hanging her head. Cursedsong laughed at the 7-moon old apprentice. "You missed because I'm an amazing fighter. When I'm done with you, we'll be able to take on the whole forest together!"

Withefire spun around hissing. "Redpine!" he spun around and bared his fangs. "Your Clan's made a big mistake by attacking PebbleClan!" He launched himself at the WoodClan Warrior, claws glinting in the moonlight.

((AAAAAH! ok i see. i'll stay out of it then Cinderstar.))

(u better! or else i'll make u clean the elders den for moons!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:10 pm
The cranky elder glared down at the small apprentice. "Don't interrupt me maggot!!" He snarled. Stonetrickle flicked his head and marched off in a random direction. "No matter where i go i shall be fine!" A woodclan warrior was pushed backwards into Stonetrickle's path. "GET OUT OF MY WAY FLEE-BAG!!!" He yowled, hairs standing on end.
(lol and yes this is a beautiful start to the epic! >.<)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:14 pm
Batwing rapidly rolled over onto his back with Streakpelt's claws in his back and sides. The dark warrior used enough force with the roll that he could hear the satisfactory woosh of air as it was slammed out of the she-cat's lungs. He then quickly flipped over as the claws were drawn in, causing little cuts in his fur in which he ignored. With Streakpelt prostrate on the ground belly up and still trying to recover, he slammed his forepaws at her throat to prevent her from gaining much breath and thereby slowly weakening her.  

Dolphinwhale

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:18 pm
Lynxpaw purred at Hawkpaw and looked for their next target.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:22 pm
"Um... How about there?" Hawkpaw asked Lynxpaw, signaling her tail toward the Leader's Den. "Someone could be in there. Let's check it out."
She hoped there wasn't anybody there, because fighting in a Den is really hard, even if you're a skilled warrior. As they neared the Den, Hawkpaw whispered,"Be careful. We don't know who's in here."  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:30 pm
"Is Cursedstar fighting? If so I don't think it's anything we can't handle."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:43 pm
Hawkpaw looked for and saw Cinderstar and Cursedstar fighting... or staring. "I guess they're fighting. Anyways, that means no Cursedstar in Den. We'll go in. But..." Hawkpaw sat and thought of a strategy. "Why don't we do what we did last time? I distract and you attack whatever's in there."

((BTW, what will we put there?))  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:45 pm
Grasspaw hissed and pounced on her oppenet- by the looks of him an apprentice only a bit elder to her. She nipped at his ears- a soft spot that always took the oppenet by surprise.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:50 pm
Springpaw winced as she watched her clanmates get scratched and bit among the battle. Her legs trembled a bit and she took a couple steps back. "Maybe I'll go back to Tawnypaw." She murmured, then quickly darted back to the tree hollow where Tawnypaw awaited.

~Springpaw has left the battle~

ch3shire_c4t

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:02 am
((Idk, just put something in there. LOL))

Lynxpaw nodded. "Okay."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:17 am
Streakpelt tried to growl. "Geroff me!" barley breathing.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:10 am
oh starclan, please bring peace to these troubled hearts... Honeyheart thought as he dodged and weaved out of the way of attacks. he felt an opening in the other cats gaurd near the throat, and swiped. the other cat let out a firece yowl, and pounced Honeyheart, Honeyheart got out of the way in time.
hey, there's an idea... Honeyheart thought.
He climed up onto a stone overhang, drawing the other cat up there too.
Honeyheart turned and pounced the other cat, tackling him hard. they rolled off the incline and the other cat landed hard.
"TELL ME YOUR NAME!" Honeyheart hissed.
With reluctance the other cat replied, "Rivereye."

((sorry, couldn't think of a better name sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:47 pm
cinderpaw went to battle once again...she saw someone pinning rivereye...she went over to help  

athena321
Crew

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:43 pm
swiftpaw took a step forward after the elder, ears layed back, tail straight out behind her, "The leader instructed me to take you!" she hissed then she went over her words, did she really just say that? watever though, the past is in the past,  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff