Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's: The New Beginning! (NOW OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:51 pm
akiza smiled
the twins looked worried  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:00 pm
Crystal gritted her teeth.

"I play Crystal Beacon! With it, i can special summon Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle from my deck since i have 2 or more crystal beasts in my spell and trap card zone." Ruby Carbuncle appeared on the field. "Now i can use Crystal Abundance! This lets me send every card on the field to the grave." All the crystal beasts, fortune ladies and fairies and spell and trap cards went to the grave. "Since you had 4 cards on the field, i can summon Pegasus, Tortoise, Cat, and Carbuncle to the field, but i'm not done yet!"

Crystal looked confused and shocked at Rose. "what do you mean you aren't done yet?"

"You'll see... since i have 7 different types of Crystal Beasts on the field and in the grave, i can special summon my ace monster... the one, the only, Rainbow Dragon!" A large dragon appears with the other 4 crystal beasts. "Now things get good... i can sacrifice my 4 crystal beasts on the field and send them to the grave, and give my Dragon an extra 1000 attack points for each one!" The 4 Crystal Beasts disappeared and Rainbow Dragon now has 8000 attack points. "Now finish this duel, Rainbow Dragon!" Rainbow Dragon shot a rainbow beam at Crystal, destroying all her life points. There was a big explosion and the dark ring disappeared.  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:01 pm
There marks stopped glowing and they went outside  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:06 pm
Rose coughed a bit, then the dust from the explosion disappeared. Rose saw Crystal on the ground and ran over to her. "Hey!" Rose yelled. Crystal looked up at Rose, smiled, then she turned to dust, disappearing. Rose looked shocked and fell to her knees. i didn't know that THIS happened to the dark signers.... she thought, her eyes wide.

((ok i'm making a twist again. the dark signers do disappear into dust, but they reappear somewhere else. they will still be dark signers though. ok?))  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:17 pm
(.......................ok)
luna ran over to rose  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:19 pm
((well its just so the people who are dark signers, who is only me at the moment, can keep posting... sweatdrop ))

Rose stayed still, looking at where Crystal just was a few seconds ago, her eyes still wide.  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:00 pm
They ran up to her  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:03 pm
Rose turned to the others slowly. "this..." she said, then she looked down. "this is what you must face... i guess i'm lucky... that she didn't get a chance to summon the Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu..." she said, remembering the hummingbird mark.

((yeah i changed it from the condor back to the hummingbird... it made more sense...))  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:06 pm
"WHA....YOU EXPECT US.....TO FIGHT THAT!!!" Leo said....it was all happy for it for he didn't know how bad it was.
Luna looked worried.
Akiza looked at them"Ima out of here"She said  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:16 pm
Rose looked at the twins, smiling. "its alright. i'm going to do everything i can to protect you two."  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:41 pm
Leo crossed his arms..."I don't need protection"He said
Luna nodded her head"anything we can do to help"she asked  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:44 pm
Rose shook her head, smiling. "Nah. i should be fine," she said, starting to get up, though when she was almost up, she suddenly gritted her teeth in pain, went unconscious, and fell to the ground.  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:46 pm
Akiza was just about to leave whe she saw her faint....what would these people do without using her powers she managed to bring her inside  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:02 pm
Rose laid still, though her mind wandered in her pasts.

She was at the Stairway, at the top of the stairs. "why am i back here?" she asked out loud. She looked around and she saw the Earthbound Immortals, though the five dragons that made up the crimson dragon were nowhere to be found. She took a step backwards in fear, but she fell into total darkness. She remained floating in the darkness. "Rose... you know you can't do this alone..." a voice said. "who's there?" "Rose... find the signers... find all of them... bring them together and always trust one another... rely on each other... without them, there will be no possible way to defeat the dark signers..." "what? how can i find them?" "You have a gift... you know that... but you must always prevail with them by your side... the darkness doesn't want to disappear..." "what do you mean? please! Tell me!"

In the real world, Rose just shifted slightly, her eyes squinting even harder like she was in pain.  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:42 pm
The twins looked at Rose..she looked hurt  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items