funny/ annoying/ bizarre ska related stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:55 pm
MetalHead76
So skanking is easier in skirts? Man, I'm always afraid to wear skirts to shows because I'm afraid it will be harder to skank in them.

Ska show coming up on Sunday- I'm totally wearing a skirt. What a relief. I can finally wear a skirt to a show.

yeah, just as long as its not too short or too tight- that would make it really hard! But skirts are good cos you can move your legs more easily- yay! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:13 pm
If anybody shouldn't be wearing short tight skirts, it's me. At least I'm aware.

And I didn't end up wearing a skirt, because I was running really late and didn't have time to change. Bummer.  

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:58 pm
MetalHead76
If anybody shouldn't be wearing short tight skirts, it's me. At least I'm aware.

And I didn't end up wearing a skirt, because I was running really late and didn't have time to change. Bummer.

That sucks then.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:51 pm
MetalHead76

ahhh sad but then the last few gigs I have ben to I have bneen wearing trousers- now i have a ska suit its hard not to wear it!  

girl_no_13

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:07 pm
girl_no_13
[ahhh sad but then the last few gigs I have ben to I have bneen wearing trousers- now i have a ska suit its hard not to wear it!
Gaaaah sweet. I saw a checkered tie recently, but I didn't have enough money with me. Two dollars short. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:49 pm
I've got an odd ska story.

So I was at this party, and I just happened to bring my Slacker's C.D with me, and I snuck it into the computer that was playing the music, and the entire place went quiet. And then somebody yelled "What is this s**t!?"

They found out it was me, and kicked me out of the party.  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Iggy Celtic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:08 am
King Of The Ska
I've got an odd ska story.

So I was at this party, and I just happened to bring my Slacker's C.D with me, and I snuck it into the computer that was playing the music, and the entire place went quiet. And then somebody yelled "What is this s**t!?"

They found out it was me, and kicked me out of the party.

People don't even need to look around to see who is playing ska if I'm at the party, everyone knows I'm the only one that listens to that "s**t". (I have converted quite a few of my friends though)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:37 pm
girl_no_13
MetalHead76

ahhh sad but then the last few gigs I have ben to I have bneen wearing trousers- now i have a ska suit its hard not to wear it!

the problem with skirts is that they ride up. if you wear tights its not so bad.  

Indierockska

mikeybutt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:19 pm
5ubliminalM355ag35
Red-Baron
arghhhh!!!!
No real stories out here, It seems I can't wear suspenders without people callin me a skinhead
You should anyways, hehe. 3nodding

i agree, who cares what anybody says about you. if they dont like it, tell 'em off! mrgreen
i get people labling me for what i wear too. their dumbb seriously. as long as your comfortable and happy, who cares.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:45 pm
Once at a show my friend wore a skirt with no Underware.
We first noticed when she started skanking. it flew up alittle and we saw skin.
When she was laying down my friend past by and lifted up her skirt.
He got his Assbeat. a*****e.
That image will never leave my mind.

So if I have any advice.
It's; Never skank in a skirt with no underware.  

Status Quo Joe

baffling blur

2,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:32 am
Once at a local ska show in Albuquerque(best local ska scene of the midwest,in my opinion), this show was being held sorta as an anti-prom, it was before ska-prom came into existence, and it was at someones house. Well someone called the cops because of a complaint about underage drinking, (which was not happening..) and I remember this one guy who was in one of the local bands was wearing a prom dress from the 80s. and when the cops came he was the one who went out and talked to them in the front yard, and I remember the cops being a jerk to him and saying something like : "whats the deal with this, a no-rules party night? we got some complaints.." and the guy in the dress responds "there are too rules here: No Drugs, No alcohol, and..... NO SEX IN THE CHAMPAIGN ROOM!!" followed by a jerking off motion. and alot of whistling from the crowd.
Needless to say the show ended there, but it was damn funny to see a skinny kid with libertys wearing a dress and screaming that at a couple of cops.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:49 pm
NOISE COMPLAINT! xp  

Status Quo Joe

NoFingersMcKenzi

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:28 pm
mikeybutt
5ubliminalM355ag35
Red-Baron
arghhhh!!!!
No real stories out here, It seems I can't wear suspenders without people callin me a skinhead
You should anyways, hehe. 3nodding

i agree, who cares what anybody says about you. if they dont like it, tell 'em off! mrgreen
i get people labling me for what i wear too. their dumbb seriously. as long as your comfortable and happy, who cares.
wear yellow ones and say you're a SHARP  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:43 pm
I have a mildly funny story.

I was at a concert for...
RBF I believe and this band came up on stage.
EMO AS HELL btw.
The first thing they did was say "put your arms up and show us you don't cut your wrists. we don't like that emo crap." or something to that affect.
I couldn't stop laughing 'till they finished playing.

Ska Prom is this friday!
Best event of the year in Albuquerque, NM.
8-9 bands, two stages, a** load of skanking.
It's going to be so fun. xd  

that1guy90

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas