Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Zslone2 and DncStar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:46 pm
Zira laughed. "Penguin..." She sat down on a chair in the the kitchen, folding her legs underneath her. "Some tea please." She smiled brightly and peered at him. "So. What would you like to talk about?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:52 pm
"Ok tea it is!" Vincent yelled throwing his shirt off and onto the floor into a pile of clothes already on the floor. "Let me change and I'll throw are water on and we can talk about you, your life, your hobbies and anything else I want to know then you ask me stuff you want to know but don't go to secrets just stuff friends would ask each other ok?" Vincent said as he waddled up a few steps waiting to hear her say that would be fine so he could continue up the stairs and into his room to change.  

Zslone2

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:31 pm
Zira nodded her head. "That sounds fine." She said, smiling brightly. She drummed her fingers along the table as she peered thoughtfully out the window. She leaned forward, breathing softly, creating a cloud of mist in which she doodled flowers. She smiled as she watched a few flowers pop up in his backyard. "Thanks." She whispered, looking up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:34 pm
Vincent waddled up the stairs slowly and into his room to change, after about 5 minutes he came back down in dry clothes and a towel for Zira. Vincent slowly walked over to Zira who was still dripping but dryer than before she entered the house and handed her the towel before going and throwing their tea on the stove, after doing so he sat down across from her and looked into her eyes trying to think of questions to ask her. "What are your hobbies, I guess is a good starter." Vincent said smiling at her as the rain slowly began to settle down and just become a light drizzle but not so much that walking outside wouldn't get you soaked after a few minutes.  

Zslone2

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:28 pm
Zira smiled softly. "Hmm... I'm quite into singing, art, dancing." She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't have a lot of time to do things when I'm trying to lead my people. But I do like to do celebrations so I keep their spirits up." She smiled, and peered at him. "Anything else?" She snickered. "Silly question. I'm sure you have a few questions. Well ask anything your heart desires. It'll help me know you too."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:56 am
"What is your favorite time of year? Your favorite color and your favorite food?" Vincent asked setting down their tea on the table and took his seat. "And anything you want to ask me if fine too." Vincent added in as he took small short sips of his tea and gazed happily at Zira.  

Zslone2

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:42 pm
"I love the spring time. I just love the smell, and the beginning of everything. It's like being reborn." Zira took a thankful sip of the tea, cupping her hands around it for warmth. "I love the colour Earth. Anything you see in nature. I love all the colours. Because even without one colour, our world would look so boring." She giggled. "I know I know. Everything I say sounds so wise and poetic. It's how I was raised..." She bit her lip, then thought for a moment. "I love baked goods." She laughed, flashing a brilliant smile. "I have a major sweet tooth." She peered at him, taking another sip. "So why are you so afraid to open up to me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:59 pm
"Save that for later. Maybe next time if you figure out my apprehension." Vincent said laughing then saying, "A sweet tooth huh... I think there are some sweets in the fridge. Would you care to try a homemade sweet?" He asked seeming more cheery than before, possibly feeling some degree of warmth. "Your an odd one you know that." He laughed again at her.  

Zslone2

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:12 pm
Zira grinned brightly and nodded. "I know. I'm a bit odd in the world today. It is so troubled with wars and such. I'm that poetic soul that tries to help anyone she meets. Except I've got a particular interest in you." She smirked a bit and stood up, making her way to the fridge. She bent over, revealing she had a fair amount of curves beneath her loose clothes. She popped a sweet into her mouth and smiled. "Yum. Those are good." She grinned, pausing a moment to shiver before sitting down again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:18 pm
Vincent quickly looked away as he blushed looking at Zira, her curves were a big plus in his book but he didn't want to seem like a normal person. "Um... Would you like something else, I can cook you know and I wouldn't mind cooking something for you." He said standing from his seat and walking over behind Zira pulling her out of his fridge, her face looked funny to Vincent when he saw it, Vincent wanted her to sit back down and relax like a guest should while he worked to keep her happy.  

Zslone2

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces