Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Prophetic Clash*~* {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:28 pm
Shrugging Rose grabbed a random book and took a seat next to Kurama. The book she had grabbed was filled with myths and legends from the Makai, what she didn't know was that in the book was the myth of her and Tenma although it doesn't state any names. It talked about two girls who either fight or com together to decide the fate of all three worlds.

Hiei ran deep into the forest and took his frustration and confusion out on the demons that resided there that dare approach him. When no more demons approached him he chopped down a few trees with his sword. When that didn't help, he started training, hoping to wear himself so down he'll pass out at the temple and no longer think.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:33 pm
As Kurama scanned his book he couldn't help but glance over at Rose's. It was a book filled with mythology and folk lore, but many believed them to be true. To his knowledge none had ever come to past. Then again, they were far older than he was, so there was no saying. "Its an intriguing story, but I'm glad that's all it is." His comment was quiet but obviously directed towards Rose.

Tenma's emotions were becoming overwhelming as she cursed herself for her continuous thoughts of the man. She no longer wanted to know him. She was no longer curious about her "stranger". No, now she hated the idea of her stranger because she could no longer shake him from her mind. Her mind! He had been within her mind and she hadn't even noticed before he said anything. It was a closeness she had never known and she wanted it to go away. Never before had the girl felt the sting of tears. She had been pummelled by Toguro on numerous occasions, beat by Carolyn in the past, and broken every bone in her body at least two times each. but she had never shed a tear. Confusion rushed me mind as she felt the hot, bitter sting of the unknown liquid.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:31 am
"Yeah, It would be scary for both pary's, the girls and the rest of the world." Rose said looking up from her book to Kurama. "The girls would have to deal with choosing from battling eachother or coming together and people possibly trying to assassinate them because of what they have to do and the people of the worlds have to deal with having no control of the fates of their homes." Rose said calmly and logically, thinking about it as she spoke.

Hiei trained himself so much and trained his dragon that by the time he passed out in the livingroom, he looked beaten up, being cut up, bruised adn his arm showing signs of a light burn. He mainly trained his dragon, trying to be able to bring it out twice rather than once.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:20 pm
As her eyes scanned the page Jaime couldn't help but peer over her book at Kurama and Rose. It was odd, they seemed so compatable but they looked too much like opposites. Normally a smirk would have arisen on her face but she was just getting to the good part of her book, quickly reaverting her attention.

With almost obsessive attention Kurama hung on every word that Rose said, though she was merely talking hypothetically. He loved how her thinking was actually intermingled with logic, but she didn't seem intimidatingly intelligent either. It was a perfect mesh between the two that she had acheived. A nod confirmed her words and Kurama decided to keep the conversation going. "What do you think you would do if you were put in that situation?"

A frown was firmly planted on Genkai's face as she watched from her platform. It was obvious that Yusuke and Kuwabara were messing around as usual. Jaime, Rose, and Kurama were all in the study no doubt. Quickly the elderly woman spotted Hiei, obviously exhausted from training. The master knew that something about this girl was stuck in his mind, which was always dangerous.

After sprinting through most of the forest Tenma knew she needed to head back. It didn't take long for the woman to navigate the tree laiden suroundings. Without a greeting to Toguro or Carolyn, they knew she typically went straight to her room after a run, she fell back on her bed. With a slight hop from the mattress Tenma simply laid there, making sure her mind was in check before having to return back to normal life.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:07 am
"I don't know, I guess I would try to come together with the other girl, because without either good or evil the world would be out of balance. good wouldn't exist without evil and vice versa. The world would be thrown into chaos." Rose said thinking about it as she spoke, taking her time. She spoke from her heart, telling him what she really would do. "What would you do?" She asked curious about his opinion. It was odd, His intellectual answer seemed so important at the moment, even if the matter at hand was hypothetically.

Carolyn didn't say anything although she had a feeling something was up, call is demoness intuition. Quietly walking into her room, watching the girl on the bed. "What's up? there's something wrong, you don't often go running that long" Carolyn stated as she crossed her arms and tapped her foot. She was silently demanding for Tenma to spill.

Hiei made his way to the temple's living room having trained himself to near passing out. When he did pass out his dreams were plagued with the girl, his dragon and his past encounters with Toguro.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:22 pm
Kurama nodded carefully as he listened, the idea was thought provoking to a disturbing extent. "Honestly," His voice was almost apprehensive as he thought about it. "I'm not sure what I would do and it would also depend on whether I was considered good or evil. In this case I believe that good and evil could thrive as independent entities without eachother - only because if one rules then it must exists. If I was on the side of good I believe I would attempt to rid the world of evil, but only because I know what spawns from evil. Then again, I can't be sure." At that time Kurama was thinking about how glad he was to be a guy because, even if the fable was true, it couldn't possibly involve him.

Immediately hearing Carolyn's footsteps forced the child to put on a straight face and steel her mind to lie yet again. Thank goodness Toguro had trained her to the point of flawless lying. "Well of course there is something wrong." Tenma's voice was smooth and flawless, it actually sounded honest because of the hint of neutral emotion she had mixed in. "Someone was spying on me today and undoubtedly didn't want to be seen. I can only assume that is why they attacked me: to distract my attention before fleeing. Its just a bit perplexing as to why they would be here...I didn't even know other people existed..."  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:47 pm
"I guess that's true, but then what is evil really?" Rose asked as she set her book down and turned to fully face Kurama. She was curious as to if he knew the answer, even she didn't know what good or bad truly was. what defined what was good and what was evil? Was good ths side that did good for others or were they the ones that

"Of course other people exist, how do you think you were born?" Carolyn stated sarcastically. "That can't be all that's on your mind, whatever it is you can tell me, I'm not Toguro" Carolyn said as she walked colser to her pupil. She was now really curious and her nosy side was coming out and it was starting to show.She knew there was something else and she was determined to find out what it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:00 am
Though Kurama didn't turn in his chair to face Rose he set his book down to reassure her that he was paying full attention to their conversation. His eyes gazed up at some unknown mark on the wall, or maybe the ceiling, in thought. "Well," He started almost hesitantly. "I supposed the differences between good and evil are meerly a matter of popular concensus. People believe that good is a number of different things but, on multiple occassions, I've met a person whom I consider evil but they are absolutely convinced they are doing to right thing. I suppose it is truly based on your opinions." Though his answer was a bit lengthy he hoped that Rose would have something to add. It was an intriguing matter that he was enjoying.

Tenma could feel her temper, which she had gained from Toguro, rise slightly but there were no signs of it on the outside of the girl. "To tell you the truth," Her voice was calm as she made certain to hamper any emotions that she foolishly felt. "I don't know how I was born and I didn't know there were other people because neither you nor Toguro have taken the time to teach me. I'm undoubtedly intelligent, dangerously strong, but I'm also unnaturally naive I suppose...given the situations I've been raised in." At the end she added a slight perplexed note to increase the validity in her voice. She was honestly curious and she couldn't find any memories about any such discussions between her and either of her mentors. "You and Toguro are all I know."  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:47 am
"True, but what define evil, is it stealing something even if it'll save a life or is it sensless violence?" Rose asked bring up another aspect of her question. It wasn't often that she was allowed to have a conversation like this one, her being the smart one in the family while her brothers weren't so bright at times.

"You can blame Toguro for that, when you were younger I wanted to take you out to see what life outside of training was like but he was all 'If she sees that she'll want to quit her training'" Carolyn said making a grumpy face at her own comment but the face quickly departed, only to be replaced by a neutral one. "I just say he was acting like an overprotective father since you are like his kid" Carolyn comments giving a small smile to the girl who was unknowing of the life outside of her training.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:16 pm
At that Kurama paused. This conversation was becoming very one sided, so he decided to throw the question back at her. "Well, which one is more important: the object or the life? Was that life given willingly? Then we also have to look at the consequences of the action - did it yield a positive or negative result and for which party."

Tenma allowed herself to sigh slightly, rolling over on to her side to look at Carolyn. "I don't begrudge Master Toguro for his decision, it probably was for the best. Besides, I suppose I need to have some sort of Father - I can't imagine a better one than Toguro."  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:13 pm
"Well it all depends... alright you got me stumped" Rose said once she couldn't think of anything to reply with. "you truly are smart and I'm sure it's helped you a lot" Rose said with a smile. To her this was a first, but a good first in her opinion. After all it was nice to know someone that could match her in wits.

"Yeah, but a downside is you don't know what it's like in a city, to meet new people, to have fun, to dance the night away with someone you love" Carolyn said trying to make a point as her tone got a hint of sadness at the mention of dancing the night away with a loved one. There was a reason she was where she was, standing there talking to her trainee and not living a completely different life. "You don't know the feeling of having friends, of silly arguments about which shirt looks better or which boy is cuter" Carolyn rambled on a bit as memories ran through her mind in a big blur.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:20 am
With a smile Kurama looked into the woman's eyes. He shouldn't have been as attracted to her as he was, they were supposed to have a professional relationship. "Well thank you, Rose. You're quite the intellect as well, if I might say so." With a glance over at Jaime he knew she had been drawn into the book and wouldn't be coming out of it in the near future. "If you like, we can continue this conversation while I continue giving you your tour."

Tenma was keen on Carolyn's changing emotions and knew she had effectively averted the topic. However, now the girl was hanging on every word of the outside world - a land she had never seen. Neither Carolyn nor Toguro have ever even spoken about it until that moment just then. In order to solidify her own conviction Tenma decided to pry further, though sneakily. "Dancing? Is that an emotion or that silly thing I used to do when I was little and you would laugh?" Unbeknownst to her Tenma had actually fingured out dancing in the moment because she did used to dance for Carolyn, never Toguro for fear of being scolded. Unfortunately the girl wasn't actually interested in dancing, she wanted to know what love was. It sounded wonderful...happy almost - if there was such a thing.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:54 pm
"That sounds good seeing as my tour guide has left us" Rose said with a giggle as she stood up, setting the book down before straightening her skirt. She felt oddly elated that Kurama was to take over as tourguide, though she didn't mind being shown around by Jaime. She knew they still had a bit more to go through.

"Yes, it was the silly thing you used to do, though it wasn't silly. Dance can be used for excercise, fun and to express emotions, like love and happiness and even seduction" Carolyn said as she sat in the air, her wings effortlessly keeping her afloat in the air. "I remember I used to do it decades or was it centuries ago? anyways that was before Toguro and I'm sure you wouldn't want to listen to a grown demon rattle on about her younger years, about her past loves and of her adventures" Carolyn stated with a shrug as she floated towards the door, guessing that if Tenma wanted to know more she would say so. Carolyn felt for the girl, she couldn't imagine living without knowing what the outside world was.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:03 pm
Suddenly appearing in the living room Genkai scanned the demon collapsed on the couch. It was disturbing how much this mission had effected him and, to a woman that had lived with him for numerous months at that point, it was blantenly obvious. Frowning she placed a wrinkled hand in the air above in an teleported him to his bed - she knew Rose had already been through there and it would leave no chance of encounter. This wasn't the way Hiei would want to be introduced and he needed rest. At that Genkai transported back to her meditation spot at the top of her temple.

Pleased that Rose was so willing to come with him Kurama stood and offered his arm to the woman. As usual, he was his gentlemanly self. Than again, he wouldn't exactly mind the contact.

Though it wasn't her intention, Tenma couldn't help but feel intrigue. She had never heard Carolyn speak of such things. As a matter of fact, Tenma only knew the words by reading them - never had she come to understand their meaning. Once her winged companion began to float away the girl twisted anf propped herself up on her elbow. "Actually," at that she paused, ashamed that she didn't show more selfcontrol, but she had already began and wouldn't stop. "I've never heard you speak of this. Will you tell me more?"  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:22 pm
The only movement Hiei made through the whole process of being moved was a twitch of his hand. He was going to be oblivious to the world until he woke up which was to be in 6 or so hours.

Taking his arm Rose gave him a smile that was a mix of happiness and flirt. "Where to next?" She asked knowing she only saw the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and diningroom. She was sure there was a lot more to the temple than four rooms.

"Of course I will darling, now which would you like to here more about first, dancing adventures or love?" carolyn said as she floated back over to Tenma and floated there above the bed as she watched her pupil, waiting for a response. She couldn't read minds like her student. She had to go trough the time tested route and ask straight out.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff