Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Greaser's Prep (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:24 pm
The car drove by and I sighed out of relief. I was glad no one had seen us yet. But that really was close. The car didn't even show any signs of stopping. Tristan kissed me again the same way he did before but it didn't last long. My stomach growled and I pulled apart laughing but also feeling embarrassed. "Sorry," I chuckled. "I guess I never really ate dinner. I know a growling stomach isn't really that romantic."

Beverly closed her eyes as he rested his head on her shoulder. She stroked his hair and smiled. This was, indeed, a perfect feeling. Everything was perfect and that's how she wanted it to stay. "I promise to tell you when it gets awkward but I doubt it will." She kissed his head and smiled. "I highly doubt it will."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:40 am
Tristan also noticed the car and froze to listen whether or not it slowed down or stopped. It did neither so he looked back at Kat who's stomach growled loudly. He grinned like mad and issued a low chuckle. Tristan picked Kat up bridal style and began returning to shore.

"Alright...we can go grab something to eat then." he said with a smile on his lips. Tristan looked towards Jett and chuckled more outright. Oh yes, he and Beverly were getting much closer. That was good though, he would have been disappointed if it hadn't gone well.

"Jett! Bring it in!" he shouted so his brother could hear. Tristan made it to the shore and waited for Jett, Kat still in his arms.

Jett couldn't help but grin again from Beverly's response. He was slowly getting very attached to her though he wondered whether or not it was a good thing. Jett's head whipped in his brother's direction and he lifted a hand to show his brother he had heard him. Jett looked back at Beverly and grinned knowingly.

"It's not within our family to let the girls walk. Could you tell?" Jett chuckled as he turned so that his back was facing Beverly. He grabbed behind her knees and lifted her so that she was perched comfortably on his back, he too began to walk to the shore where Tristan stood carrying Kat.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:45 am
Tristan carried me back to shore bridal style. This was something I surely could get used to. I smiled at Tristan as he carried me back to the car. There was no one else like Tristan. He was definitely all mine and I knew it. Tristan shouted to his brother and Beverly in turned in my direction.

"Awe, five more minutes!" She whined like a small child. I chuckled and shook my head.

"But I'm hungry!" I whined in the small tone. Beverly laughed and turned back to Jett who was turned around, offering his back to her. I really was glad they had been getting along. She was happy like she had never been before.

Beverly turned back to Jett, after yelling to her cousin, and smiled as he offered her his back to her. She was to be carried back to shore and there was no other way around it. Not that she was complaining. "I'm starting to like your family more and more." She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She kissed his cheek from behind and Jett walked back to shore. Beverly knew that Kat noticed the two of them getting along. It was obvious to anyone.

The girls were placed back down so they could put their own clothes back on as well as the boys. Tristan and Kat slide in the front seat while Jett and Beverly sat in the back. Beverly wrapped her arms around his waist and Kat did the same to Tristan. In the back of their minds, they all hoped that none of them would see Preps mostly. Especially Jimmy or Ricky.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:15 am
Tristan smiled and wrapped his arms around Kat as he drove. There wasn't much traffic being that it was a little late in the night and most adults went to bed early. He pulled into a nearby diner and got out of the car to open Kat's door for her. Jett did the same for Beverly. They might have been greasers but they were kind and gentlemanly in everything they did for the girls. Tristan wrapped his arm around Kat's waist.

"Lets go eat hm?" Tristan grinned, leading his girl to the restaurant.

When the couples walked inside, they noticed a bunch of Preps hanging out there. Both boys tensed and walked in carefully, making sure to stay on the Greaser side of the establishment.

"We are so screwed..." Jett mumbled.  

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:38 am
Beverly and I thanked the boys as they let us out. I could feel the boys tense as we walked in. Several people stared at us. In the back of the room, I could see Jimmy next to his right hand man, Ricky, and my brother, Rex. My brother didn't look to happy but he didn't say anything. Jimmy, on the other hand, walked up to us. By this time, Tristan had let go of my waist so it had just seemed we had walked in at the same time.

"Hey cuz," Jimmy said to me as he kept his eyes on Tristan. "This Grease Monkey bothering you?"

"No, he's not. I can take care of myself." I turned to Tristan and gave him a hard look. "You. Outside. Now. I have some things I want to say to you anyway." I pushed him towards the door and I could hear a few Prep laughing. I hated putting on an act. It was stupid. I just wanted to tell everyone that we were together but the news might have gotten Tristan and/or Jett killed. Maybe even Jimmy and my brother if there was a fight.

"You want me to come with?" Jimmy asked, folding his arms.

"No, I'll be ok." I pulled Beverly toward me so I could whisper to her. "Listen, hang out on the Prep side. I have a plan to get us out of this." She nodded and walked over to one of her friends, regretting not being able to be with Jett. "I said out!" I told Tristan again. He walked outside and I followed. The two of us walked around back and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry I had to do that. One of these days we won't have to. But I have a plan. At least one that won't end in fighting. You and Jett get your food and Beverly and I will get ours. We'll walk out at different times and then you guys drive out back here and we'll go somewhere. Just the four of us."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:04 pm
Tristan eyed all of the Preps who looked as if they really wanted to kill both he and his brother with their glares. Tristan wouldn't have
minded punching some of their lights out but he couldn't. That would probably end up causing a riot and he couldn't risk the girl's safety. When the head honchos of the Preps rolled in and faced them, both Tristan and Jett squared their jaws and rolled their shoulders forward and back, limbering up for whatever was going to happen. Tristan glared at both the guys and waited for their move. There wasn't one, instead he was being dragged out by Kat who spoke to him as if she owned him somehow. This irritated him slightly, a muscle in his jaw twitched as she dragged him out of the diner for all his guys to see. It was degrading and he would have to straighten things out later. When he and Kat got outside, he slipped out of her grasp and stuffed his hands into his pocket.

"First things first...you don't lead me around like that. I have a reputation up here and I'm not gonna have a Prep girl treat me like a dog alright? I can handle myself just fine." Tristan looked through his pockets and found his pack of cigarettes. He slid one out of the box and lit it, cupping his hand around the lighter so the fire wouldn't get blown out. He inhaled deeply and exhaled the smoke in a cloud. That seemed to calm him a bit.

"Alright...you and Beverly go get your stuff. Jett and I will wait out here." Tristan said gruffly, taking another drag on his cigarette as Beverly and Jett came out of the diner, Beverly didn't drag Jett....

Tristan pointed to Kat and motioned for Beverly to take Kat in so they could grab some food while he and Jett were obviously going to stay outside and wait it out until they were finished. Jett noticed a look on Tristan's face tha looked like he was annoyed or pissed though he said nothing about it. Tristan was a big enough boy to take care of his problems if he didn't ask for help.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:29 am
I had hurt Tristan. That was last thing I wanted to do and but I did it. It wasn't intended but I felt horrible. When he pushed me away, I felt a stab in my chest. Jett and Beverly walked out after us. Now I wasn't so hungry. Beverly had a blank expression on her face but, deep down, I knew she was worried. "I'm not hungry anymore." I said in almost a whisper. He barely looked at me as he smoked his cigarette. Suddenly, I wasn't sure if we should even continue the date. I wanted to but did he? It didn't seem like it.

"I'm sorry, Tristan." Beverly was going to say something but I shook my head for her not to. "Maybe you and I should call it a night, then. Tonight was fun. I really enjoyed it." I kissed his cheek and tried to smile at him. My heart was racing for what I was about to tell him. I couldn't hide it any longer. "I love you Tristan and I don't want to lose you." I began to walk off and Beverly tried to follow but I turned to her.

"No, it's ok. Stay with Jett. I'm glad you two are getting along. Really." Beverly rubbed my arm and tried to give me a smile.

"Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded and began my walk home.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Tristan stayed stoic and straight faced when Kat left. He watched as her figure got smaller and smaller. Apparently she wasn't thinking of coming back. Good riddance. He didn't want her there anyhow, especially after treating him like some sort of pet. Oh who was he kidding...he needed her. Tristan threw down his cigarette and looked towards Jett who merely smiled and nodded his head in Kat's direction. Tristan grinned and smothered his cigarette with his shoe and ran after Kat. She had said she loved him anyway...that had to mean something. Tristan kept up a comfortable jog before reaching Kat and picking her up by her waist and spinning her around in a circle.

"You owe me girl....big time." Tristan whispered in her ear and grinned.

"You can't just walk away after you say you love me. That's just not copacetic." Tristan chuckled and kissed her on the cheek after setting her down and turning her to face him.

"That idiot." Jett chuckled and shook his head at his rather imbicilic brother and wound his arms around Beverly, pulling her against him.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:10 pm
Tristan's arms suddenly wrapped around my waist and picked me up. I laughed as he spun me around. I faced him and planted my lips against his. It had only been a few seconds but I had missed being by his side. I rested my forehead against his and sighed. "You're right. I owe you one. Big time." I smiled and pulled my head back so I could look at him.

"Let's just go something. Something away from all this." I didn't want to go back in that diner with all the Preps and Greasers watching. I just wanted to be with Tristan.

Beverly wrapped her arms around Jett's waist and smiled as Tristan ran off after Kat. "Well he may be an idiot but he did go after her."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:16 pm
Tristan smiled as Kat came back with a smile of her own. She kisses him and that was all he needed to be happy again. Tristan cupped both sides of her face and looke into her eyes.

"Im sorry for getting mad at you....I don't know what came over me." Tristan grinned sheepishly and gently stroked her cheek with his thumb. He leaned down and kissed her lips then pulled away.

"No. You girls are hungry, go get something and we can go but not before you and Beverly grab something to eat." Tristan told her, piling her up in his arms and carrying her back to Jett and Beverly. Tristan was smiling and he continued to kiss Kat's neck as he walked.

Jett grinned at Beverly who wrapped her arms around him. She was so much thinner than he was and that made her seem so fragile....he wanted to protect her.

"Yeah he ran after her...that's for sure. I'd do the same for you love." Jett smiled and kissed her cheek.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:10 am
I shook my head as he apologized. It was my fault. "No, I'm sorry for treating you like that in front of everyone. I didn't mean to do that to you." He told me that Beverly and I should still get food. I had to agree with him. I was getting hungry now that we were kissing again. Tristan picked me up and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes enjoying every second of it.

As Beverly and Jett waited for Tristan and Kat to come back. Beverly leaned her head back and snuggled closer to Jett. "I know you would. I would do it too. In a heart beat."

Tristan finally set me down as we stopped back in front of Jett and Beverly. "I see you two finally made up." Beverly smiled and I stuck my tongue out at her like a little girl. My cousin returned the favor. Jett had his arms wrapped Beverly. If I didn't say so myself, I would have said it was a Kodak moment. They really did seem perfect for each other. I turned around and faced Tristan.

"We'll get you boys something too." I quickly kissed his lips and Beverly and I walked back into the diner. When we were out of sight of the boys, I stopped Beverly. There was one thing I wanted to know. "Beverly, are you happy?" My cousin didn't hesitate as she smiled and nodded.

"You?" I nodded the same way she did. "Good. Now let's go get some food." We walked back into the diner and we ordered some food. As we waited for it to cook, Jimmy approached us. He didn't look too happy. For a moment, I figured he knew about Beverly and I getting involved with Greasers. Most the time, I even forgot they were Greasers and that Beverly and I were Preps.

"Did they hurt you?" Jimmy asked. "I saw that Greaser follow Beverly and felt like I should follow too but Rex told me to stay." I looked over at my brother who had a blank expression on his face. My brother still protected me even after knowing that I was in love with a Greaser.

"No, Jimmy. They didn't hurt us." I tried to hide my smile but it was harder to do. In fact, they had done the opposite to us. We got our food but I heard my name called and I looked over at my brother. I knew he worried for me but he would never say it in front of everyone. Rex walked up to me and said nothing at first.

"You be careful." Rex said. I smiled and nodded before giving him a hug. Knowing my brother, he didn't care if I hugged him in public. Everyone knew I was his weakness but he would never deny his baby sis a hug. The door dinged and I felt my brother freeze as he looked up to see who had just walked in. "Jessie?" I turned around and smiled at my brother's girlfriend. She smiled at both of us and gave me a hug and my brother a kiss. "What are you doing here?"

"Kat called me." Jessie smiled and looked at me.

"I called her this morning and said you missed her." Rex was about to say something but I put my hand up. "You missed her and I could see it." My big brother nodded and hugged Jessie tighter, more protectively. "We'll see you two later. Beverly and I have to go." I waved goodbye to them and I knew my brother was going to tell Jessie everything once he got her alone. Hopefully, she wouldn't mind one bit. We found the boys out back and I raised up the bags to emphasize that we had food for them too.

"Where to next?" I asked the two of them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:06 am
Tristan and Jett waited outside as the girls walked into the diner. The boys had to be careful because to a passing Prep, it looked as if they were planning on causing trouble. Tristan shoved hisnhands into his pockets and leaned against the side of his car as he waited patiently. Jett smiled at his brother and leaned against the car next to him.

"You and Kat are a good match. She really likes you." Jett pointed out.

"Yeah I know....hence the kissing right?" Tristan grinned at his brother and the two of them shared a little laugh. "Im glad you and Beverly are getting closer."

Jett grinned too, sniffed once and looked towards his brother. "Yeah, I'm glad you set me up with her. She's so different from the other Prep girls around here and I love that about her." Jett sighed, content and waited for the girls.

When they came back out with bags of food in their hands, the boys moved in and took the bags from their hands and carried the stuff to the car, setting it neatly in the back. Tristan turned around and drew Kat to him in a hug, kissing her gently on the lips.

"Jett and I wanna take you somewhere you'll love..." Tristan smiled, extremely excited.

"Its not the nicest place but it's cool." Jett finished and that was all they said while ushering the girls into the car and took off down a road until all the buildings were gone and there was nothing but open road for them. The streetlights were sparse which was perfect. In the distance stood an old, defunct building and they stopped near it. The boys got out of the car and got the girls in the back. Tristan slipped his jacket around Kat's shoulders and grabbed at the bags of food in the back. Jett put his hands on Beverly's shoulders and steered her up the stairs of the deserted building. It was open to the nature and had been abandoned after an earthquake nearly leveled the place. It's foundation still towered up a bit however which was perfect. When the two couples made it up to the top, the boys grinned and Tristan set the food down. The roof was exposed, allowing them a prfect view of the stars without the harsh lights of the city as well a the noise.

Tristan wrapped his arms around Kat's waist from behind and whispered into her ear. "What do you think? You can practically see all those stars you love so much up here." He smiled, resting his chin on her shoulder.

Jett took Beverly's hand and spun her into him as if they were dancing.

"Are you a stargazer too?" He asked, one hand on Beverly's waist, the other holding her hand up as if they were about to dance.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:00 am
Beverly and I had no idea where the boys were taking us but we didn't care. Finally, we were going to go to a place where there would be no Preps and there would be no Greasers. It was just be the four of us. Tristan parked the car in front of an abandoned building. At first, I wasn't too sure about it. It didn't look like a good place to eat our dinner but I trusted Tristan and I felt safe around him. The boys led us to the stares and my breath caught it my throat. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"Oh Tristan," I sighed as he wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder. "It's beautiful." I was getting excited with each constellation I could see. "There's Orion the Hunter, The Gemini twins, and there's even Pegasus." I continued to look and see the other constellations. I smiled and rubbed Tristan's arms around me. "It's perfect."

Beverly was twirled around and put in a position where she might even dance with no music. But she didn't care. She could have danced with him with all night even without music. "Not as much as Kat but I like to look at them. It's beautiful here."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:29 am
Tristan chuckled as Kat eargerly pointed out all the constellations she could see. She was so happy and excited that it made him happy as well. With her hands rubbing his arms, he sighed and closed his eyes as they stood there admiring the stars and just being together.

"Im glad you like it." Tristan whispered into her ear, his lips gently touched against her neck once then once more.

"I love you." Tristan whispered all of a sudden. He could feel his heart slamming against his chest painfully as a response but he didn't care, he was with Kat now.

Jett smiled when Beverly reacted to his spinning her. He began to move his feet, leading her to a dance without music. It was pleasant and he had to smile, the light radiating from the moon bathed everything to a pale color but Beverly still seemed to shine despite it. He could see the color in her cheeks still and smiled.

"Just to let you know, I suck at dancing." He chuckled as the pair swayed along.

Jett pulled Beverly closer to him as they danced together, he liked being close to her.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:55 am
I was on cloud nine. Tristan told me he loved me. I knew it all along but hearing him say it was much more rewarding. The night air was chilly but I felt warm in his jacket and being in his arms. "I love you too." I smiled and leaned my head back on his shoulders. I could have stayed there together. I wanted freeze time and just allow Tristan to keep me safe in his arms.

I turned my head and buried my face in his neck, taking in a deep breath. This might have sounded weird but I loved how he smelled. It reminded of a Summer's breeze on the perfect. This was a perfect night. Just being with him. I didn't feel as worried or alone has I did a few days ago now that Beverly had Jett. It was an ease to my mind that she could be as happy as me. I started to imagine our lives together. Living in some house, me working as a teacher, Tristan owning his own garage. Maybe even a few children. Each one with his beautiful eyes and my face.

Beverly swayed back and forth a with Jett. She loved everything about him. Underneath the moonlight, his features seemed to light up more. "You're doing fine." She smiled. It was ok for a dancer but she could easily help him with that. Beverly grew up learning about everything there was to know about being a lady. Including taking dance lessons. Jett, suddenly, accidentally stepped on her foot.

"Ouch!" She winced but smiled as Jett looked sad.

"It's ok." Beverly chuckled. "You're doing fine. You just need more practice."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces