PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:13 am
Rei Uchikino
IrisCross
C4ffeine_C0rruption
User Image User Image
C4ffeine_C0rruption
User Image
[ T E A - L O V E R ]

Seriousy... did that all just happen. Did I see someone relating an ANIME to REAL LIFE?
Where the ******** has all the sense in the youth gone to? Obviously down the shitter with their brains as well. IrisCross you had better learn now that people like you aren't very well liked in the world. You will have a hard time fitting in with people in the "real world" and by that I mean, getting a job that pays well, having friends in college that aren't 40 year old men still playing Yu-Gi-Oh and looking like they haven't showered in five days (cause I have seen it on my campus), or even *gasp* have a real MAN of a boyfriend/ later husband. I hope you plan on living in your parent's basement as a crazy cat lady for the rest of your non-existent life watching anime and talking like a weeaboo cause that's how I see your life headed. So as we have said GROW THE ******** UP AND DON'T RELATE YOUR LIFE TO A ******** TV SHOW CAUSE IT JUST SHOWS THE WORLD AND THE INTERNET HOW MUCH OF A RETARD YOU REALLY ARE. DUMBASS.

User Image

Sheez. You people really don't learn how to stop picking at people who are lower than you. AND I would prefer my recent life than the real world full of miseries and old hags. How come this thread began to look like a war between anime and real world?

So now you're lower than us? You sure were acting all high and mighty, calling us all "noobs" and whatnot. You call us names and threaten us because we don't have the same opinion as you. To me that sounds like someone with a very high opinion of themself. You're so ******** full of yourself to even use that poor excuse that you're lower than us to try and weasel your way out of a fight that you started. This thread turned into a "war" because you had to start s**t because someone had a different opinion than you. Grow the ******** up and GTFO you stupid Nazi.
And you go ahead and live in your little fantasy world. I really could care less. It's obviously made you a weak person.

*ahem* you people started it by calling Naruto a stupid anime and us noobs >: P  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:15 am
I am your Mord Sith
I am greatly amused my sisters. Beating down this insolent slug is making my day much better.

*takes a handful of shurikens* Who says I am beaten down? *starting shooting at Sith forming the word 'B E A C H' *  

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Azusanga

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:10 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith
I am greatly amused my sisters. Beating down this insolent slug is making my day much better.

You're loving :3

I love you <3

And I love you too <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:12 pm
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith

*takes a handful of shurikens* Who says I am beaten down? *starting shooting at Sith forming the word 'B E A C H' *

Six bux says that you wouldn't be able to throw within our Whore's proximity, much less HIT her.

And on that note, I say: ******** try to hit me, ********. If you ******** want to attempt to ******** hit our dear bitchy leader, I must say that you're about to be c**t punted by all of us, the entire family.

and at that, I say ATTACK  

Azusanga

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:39 pm
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith

I love the beach. It's so sunny, sandy and full of that big beautiful ocean.

Anyways, Like my beloved sister Azusanga said; I highly doubt you can even throw one in real life, much less hit someone.

This is the internet, not real life. Just because you role play it, doesn't mean it really happened.

I could say: *Reaches through the computer and chokes the life out of IrisCross*

But, unfortunately, you're still here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:20 pm
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith

Oh, wow role playing? You really are pathetic. Oh, whats this? I'm unharmed? Of course I'm unharmed because this is the ******** internet. I bet even in real life you know how to throw one of those. You are probably some fugly fat b***h that wishes that she could kick as much a** as I can. This is just to funny. You must be mentally retarded. Also, I love how you didn't respond to my other comments whats wrong dumb a**? To honest for you? Seriously, do the world a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool.  

Matron Mord Sith

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:23 pm
IrisCross
Rei Uchikino
IrisCross
C4ffeine_C0rruption
User Image User Image
C4ffeine_C0rruption
User Image
[ T E A - L O V E R ]

Seriousy... did that all just happen. Did I see someone relating an ANIME to REAL LIFE?
Where the ******** has all the sense in the youth gone to? Obviously down the shitter with their brains as well. IrisCross you had better learn now that people like you aren't very well liked in the world. You will have a hard time fitting in with people in the "real world" and by that I mean, getting a job that pays well, having friends in college that aren't 40 year old men still playing Yu-Gi-Oh and looking like they haven't showered in five days (cause I have seen it on my campus), or even *gasp* have a real MAN of a boyfriend/ later husband. I hope you plan on living in your parent's basement as a crazy cat lady for the rest of your non-existent life watching anime and talking like a weeaboo cause that's how I see your life headed. So as we have said GROW THE ******** UP AND DON'T RELATE YOUR LIFE TO A ******** TV SHOW CAUSE IT JUST SHOWS THE WORLD AND THE INTERNET HOW MUCH OF A RETARD YOU REALLY ARE. DUMBASS.

User Image

Sheez. You people really don't learn how to stop picking at people who are lower than you. AND I would prefer my recent life than the real world full of miseries and old hags. How come this thread began to look like a war between anime and real world?

So now you're lower than us? You sure were acting all high and mighty, calling us all "noobs" and whatnot. You call us names and threaten us because we don't have the same opinion as you. To me that sounds like someone with a very high opinion of themself. You're so ******** full of yourself to even use that poor excuse that you're lower than us to try and weasel your way out of a fight that you started. This thread turned into a "war" because you had to start s**t because someone had a different opinion than you. Grow the ******** up and GTFO you stupid Nazi.
And you go ahead and live in your little fantasy world. I really could care less. It's obviously made you a weak person.

*ahem* you people started it by calling Naruto a stupid anime and us noobs >: P

Hey, retard, we can have our opinions, there is no law saying that we can't and if you don't like it you can just ******** suck my tits, not that you are even worthy of that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:35 pm
Namikikyo
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith

Anyways, Like my beloved sister Azusanga said; I highly doubt you can even throw one in real life, much less hit someone.

This is the internet, not real life. Just because you role play it, doesn't mean it really happened.

I could say: *Reaches through the computer and chokes the life out of IrisCross*

Yeah, unfortunately. One less genetically defective human that we have to worry about. Hopefully natural selection takes care of her.  

Matron Mord Sith

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:38 pm
Azusanga
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith

Six bux says that you wouldn't be able to throw within our Whore's proximity, much less HIT her.

And on that note, I say: ******** try to hit me, ********. If you ******** want to attempt to ******** hit our dear bitchy leader, I must say that you're about to be c**t punted by all of us, the entire family.

Bet you anything I could kick this bitches a** real life.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:40 pm
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross
Namikikyo
IrisCross
-pokes HaWkGiRL with forum stick- Don't go emo now. I think this/my argument shall stop now. I'm getting tired.

Does the sun rise and fall to your needs? Does the rain fall when you cry so you're not alone? When you speak, does the world listen to you?

No, It does not. Quit committing internet Hubris, You are not an online god.

You do not decide when this discussion ends, it ends when it wants to ******** end. And that fact that you are so pathetically giving up because your half baked shitty come backs aren't getting you anywhere is quite laughable, if not saddening.

I aught to break that ******** stick on your a**. Unfortunately I can't reach through the internet and do that, or there would be a lot idiots getting what they deserve.

Sleep now, IrisCross, I hope you have a ******** nightmare.

Lol don't start.

Bring it you waste of life.

Are you?

No, unlike you I have a life. I have a job, I go to college, I have friends, and I have a boyfriend ( going for 5 years now) I'm making something of myself.

Can't say the same can you?

Matron Mord Sith

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:42 pm
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross
Get over it noobs. You all are just too dumb enough to know about Naruto. Heh, I bet it's because you can't remember their jutsus.

To all and HaWkGiRL: You can't expect a hyperactive active ninja like Naruto to go to a corner and sulk because Sasuke left Konoha. At least Naruto knows to grow up and feel unlike you all.

wow, please kill yourself.

Can't say anythng, can't you?

Unlike you, people would actually miss me if I were to die. People love and adore me, again you can't say the same can you?

Enjoy your ******** ownage you waste of life.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:43 pm
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith

I love you <3

And I love you too <3

I love you moar betch.  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:54 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Namikikyo
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith

Yeah, unfortunately. One less genetically defective human that we have to worry about. Hopefully natural selection takes care of her.

I love the beach! <3 Wearing a bikini, chasing seagulls and kicking said into c**t's faces like hers. Ahhh I miss the beach now....-_-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:53 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Azusanga
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith

Bet you anything I could kick this bitches a** real life.

And I don't doubt it =]  

Azusanga

Azusanga

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:54 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith

I love you <3

And I love you too <3

I love you moar betch.

Imposeble~

fail. --^  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers