Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Vampires Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:24 am
CuAnnan
I really like the event horizon image.
I, with permission, will use that in future.

Of course you have permission!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:52 am
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings

I was refuring to you calling me delutional,
I never said "You're delusional". I asked why you think you're not and I have every right to ask that question. Self delusion is common and you're clearly Willfully Ignorant- aka a Fluffy Bunny.

Since this guild is here to help people like you examine the ways in which you're wrong, asking you to examine why you believe something is real rather than something you made up in your head to make you feel special is a perfectly valid question and it should have a perfectly reasonable answer.
Please provide it.
Quote:

I'd apseate it if you're going to talk about my Mental State you go and get a degree in Psyic or just not say anything.
This is what we call Poisoning the Well. I don't need a degree in psych to recognize patterns and issue questions.

Quote:
I never said it was what happens I said it is what I feel is ture.
And thus I ask again: What makes you think your opinion is valid and not a personal delusion?

Are you going blind? The post above that one you just admited to calling me delusional.
I think that I'm not because I've been tested for it, and sevral occations. So back the ******** off.
Being open to the idea of something doesn't make you delusional it just means that you have an open and more accepting mind then others. And again I've been told that by a PROFENSSAL.
SO if you're not going to belive a DOCTOR which I can link you to her page if you REALLY need prove that Jenny McKay exists. So now will you please stop commenting on my mental staties, you don't have the right for making that kind of comment.  

redtearsblackwings

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:05 am
redtearsblackwings
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings

I never said "You're delusional". I asked why you think you're not and I have every right to ask that question. Self delusion is common and you're clearly Willfully Ignorant- aka a Fluffy Bunny.

Since this guild is here to help people like you examine the ways in which you're wrong, asking you to examine why you believe something is real rather than something you made up in your head to make you feel special is a perfectly valid question and it should have a perfectly reasonable answer.
Please provide it.
Quote:

I'd apseate it if you're going to talk about my Mental State you go and get a degree in Psyic or just not say anything.
This is what we call Poisoning the Well. I don't need a degree in psych to recognize patterns and issue questions.

Quote:
And thus I ask again: What makes you think your opinion is valid and not a personal delusion?

Are you going blind? The post above that one you just admited to calling me delusional.

No, the post post above the one you have just quoted had a quote from Tea saying thatif e had called you delusional, then it might have been an insult. That is not a confession.

Quote:
I think that I'm not because I've been tested for it, and sevral occations. So back the ******** off.

Being open to the idea of something doesn't make you delusional it just means that you have an open and more accepting mind then others. And again I've been told that by a PROFENSSAL.

Tea never made the claim that being open to something made one delusional. Straw man.

*Professional

Quote:
SO if you're not going to belive a DOCTOR which I can link you to her page if you REALLY need prove that Jenny McKay exists. So now will you please stop commenting on my mental staties, you don't have the right for making that kind of comment.

A comment was not made on your mental state. A question regarding your justification was raised.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:06 am
redtearsblackwings
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings

Please provide it.
Quote:

Quote:

Whilst not personally being privy to the state of Tea's eyesight, I can objectively vouch that she admitted no such thing in her previous post.

Quote:
Being open to the idea of something doesn't make you delusional it just means that you have an open and more accepting mind then others.

Again, she never really said that you were delusional, she just asked why you thought you weren't in reference to your original statement. Honestly, it's how I'd respond if someone started telling me they managed to walk vertically last week. ninja

Quote:
And again I've been told that by a PROFENSSAL.

That, in reference to the specific event detailed prior, it is not a delusion of any form?

Quote:
SO if you're not going to belive a DOCTOR which I can link you to her page if you REALLY need prove that Jenny McKay exists.

As far as I'm concerned, and I'm not speaking, nor would attempt to do so, for Tea here, just myself, unless she's commented on these specific events, it doesn't really matter whether she exists.

Quote:
So now will you please stop commenting on my mental staties, you don't have the right for making that kind of comment.

Tea has made no such comment on your mental status as of yet, although I'd be willing to throw my hat in the ring for a persecution complex mayhaps. ninja  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:16 am
I'm sick and tired of people saying that I have a complex, unless you a TRAINED DOCTORS I don't want to hear it. I refuse to have people tell me s**t like that and expect me to accept it, when I have no professonal resaon to believe it.
Don't you have something else better to do then to tell people that they have a complex? or put them down?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 am
Would you mind not insulting me! Questioning your justification is not an insult. Saying you're delusional might be, but not asking for your justification.

She clearly just admitted to it.  

redtearsblackwings

Calixti

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:24 am
redtearsblackwings
I'm sick and tired of people saying that I have a complex, unless you a TRAINED DOCTORS I don't want to hear it. I refuse to have people tell me s**t like that and expect me to accept it, when I have no professonal resaon to believe it.
Don't you have something else better to do then to tell people that they have a complex? or put them down?
o hai i found ur persecution complex. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:27 am
Calixti
redtearsblackwings

Oh hi are you a traied psycologest?
No I didn't think so, so kindly shut the ******** up.
No doctor that I've seen has said that I have a complex so DON'T feed me you're bullshit cause you wanna feel better about your self.  

redtearsblackwings

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:36 am
redtearsblackwings
Quote:
Questioning your justification is not an insult. Saying you're delusional might be, but not asking for your justification.

No, she didn't. What she's saying is that she was asking for JUSTIFICATION for why it wasn't a delusion, not saying you were delusional. It's not that hard to understand ffs.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:40 am
Cyrus the Elder
redtearsblackwings
Quote:
Questioning your justification is not an insult. Saying you're delusional might be, but not asking for your justification.

No, she didn't. What she's saying is that she was asking for JUSTIFICATION for why it wasn't a delusion, not saying you were delusional. It's not that hard to understand ffs.

That is still saying that I'm delusional.  

redtearsblackwings

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:43 am
redtearsblackwings
Cyrus the Elder
redtearsblackwings
Quote:

That is still saying that I'm delusional.

No, it's not. If I say "Why don't you think X is caused by your friend Barry?" it isn't saying Barry did it, it's asking for justification for why the person in question thinks Barry did -NOT- do it.

In the same vein (although at this point I could get away with spelling it as 'vain'), she wasn't calling you delusional, she was asking for your justification for why you didn't think this specific situation may be a delusion. ENTIRELY different altogether.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:21 am
redtearsblackwings
Would you mind not insulting me!

Incorrect. E clearly said that IF e HAD said it, then it MIGHT be an insult.

If I had jumped off the bridge, it might have hurt. But I didn't, just as Tay didn't.  

Aino Ailill

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:36 am
redtearsblackwings
Calixti
redtearsblackwings

No doctor that I've seen has said that I have a complex so DON'T feed me you're bullshit cause you wanna feel better about your self.

It a term that is often used informally. Following the informal definition, you match it. You display the behavior of perceiving yourself to be persecuted, despite that it is not the case.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:16 am
Aino Ailill
redtearsblackwings
Calixti
redtearsblackwings

It a term that is often used informally. Following the informal definition, you match it. You display the behavior of perceiving yourself to be persecuted, despite that it is not the case.
In this case, since I'm just dropping by between classes, I'm just going with 'what she said' in this case. biggrin  

Calixti

bigdickpenny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:35 am
If you want to join a good guild what wont harrass you join the sons of odin!  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff