Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:59 am
Rain was still thinking about the encounter with Tsukiko and Kamigure when Molly jumped on him. He looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "Leaving?" He paused and sighed.

"Molly, listen, Kitsume and I have been apart several times for long times, that does not change the fact that we are thinking about each other. If her duty leads her away then so shall it be."

There was some annoyance in the man's voice. But no one could tell if it was because of Alicia's earlier words, the potential Coripio or Molly's words.
Without another word, he opened the door of the shop and let Alicia go in first, before closing behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:06 am
Molly holds up a necklace
Molly: do you remember this?  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:40 am
//OOC: This is a kinda long post.//

Mrs. Everlin looked at the two worriedly. "That was quite the commotion," she stated. "Yes, indeed it was." Alicia took a ribbon out from her pocket and tied her hair in a ponytail. "Where is the clock?" She asked once again. Ms. Everlin got up from her seat behind the counter and lead her to the clock. "Oy. This grandfather clock is something around seventy years, isn't it?" Mrs. Everlin nodded. "I'm not very good with antiques, but I can try. First I need to check the weight of it. The time can be altered or incorrect if the weights are misaligned, you know." Alicia scanned the clock carefully. Alicia placed the weights in their correct positions so the clock could run more smoothly, if at all. Next, she freed up the hands on the grandfather clock's face. The pendulum was not swinging, signifying that the hands of the clock locked together. She lifted up the face glass and looked to double check that the weights were in the right position. "You know more about this than you think, you know. I couldn't do any of this in a million years, dearie." Alicia laughed. "It just runs in the family," She said as she retrieved a small screwdriver from her handy clock repair bag she carried with her. She moved the pendulum bob into the pendulum shaft, then stood back to admire her work, even though she hadn't done anything to its face.
Quite some time passed, and Alicia began to level the clock.
When she finished, she patted her hands together. "It should run fine now." she said happily. "Oh, thank you so much, dear. Is there anything I can give you?" Alicia thought for a few moments. "I can't think of anything."
"Are you sure?"
"Very." Mrs. Everlin nodded sadly. "Well, if you say so, Alicia." Alicia stood up straight and bowed. "See you soon, Mrs. Everlin."
"Bye, kids," Mrs. Everlin said with a wave..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:49 am
Rain did not hear Molly's question from across the close door. He listened distractedly to the conversation between Alicia and Mrs. Everlin. He bowed his farewell to the older woman and opened the door for Alicia. Once in the street, he just followed her. He was tensed. He had not fully digested the episode with the young girl. Could he be wrong about her being a crystal bearer? He followed Alicia without a question about their destination.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:58 am
I get on the boat and leave with the person who i was protecting. i come back with in a week with a guy named Yuki and the princess i'm protecting.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:08 am
//OOC: hinata-chan, I don't think we're ready for that big a time skip. Seriously.//

Alicia turned around when she heard someone call out Rain's name. "Who's this, Rain?" She asked.

Lieutenant Shotgun

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:11 am
((sorry. xp i do stuff with out thinking about it))
"he is my old time friend"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:12 am
((Hinata - I would agree with Lieutenant, 2 years jump would be strange so soon in the rp... plus you are a protector you cannot just leave your crystal bearer- lol it's okay, let's say that you did not leave for 2 years then...))

Rain froze at the voice. He looked at Alicia. "She is Kistume." He turned to the young woman. "Molly told me you were leaving."  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:15 am
//OOC: Hinata, you need to change it.//

"Nice to meet you," Alicia said without asking any questions. "My name is Alicia."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:27 am

"Hey Tsukiko-san..", Kamitsu said as he sat on the living room's sofa, "..what do you think of that girl earlier?".

"What are you talking about", Tsukiko asked as she opened the door to her bedroom. I can be safe as long he doesn't know I'm a crystal bearer she thought, she thought as she walked inside her bedroom.

Kamitsu went to her bedroom and leaned on the door. "I meant the one there who said that she was a crystal bearer. Don't she look cute?", he asked as he saw Tsukiko changed into her pajamas. Blushing, he covered his eyes with his hands and looked at the other direction. Maybe I can use this plan to get that girl's crystal, he thought then he suddenly shouted, "Why don't you change privately?!"

"It's your fault for coming in here..", Tsukiko said, "..well...what about it?", she asks as she puts on her pajamas and buttons her tops.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:31 am
"i'm kitsume and this it the prince and princess i have to protect" i smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:37 am
//OOC: Princess? Where'd that come from? o.o;//

Alicia sneezed into her elbow. "Bless me," She said to herself.

//OOC: In Japan, it is said that when you sneeze, someone is talking about you. Haw haw!//

Lieutenant Shotgun

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:47 am
Kamitsu turned to look again at her and saw that she had done changing so he went back to the subject. "How about setting a blind date for that crystal bearer and me?", he asked pointing his thumb at him and showing a huge grin at Tsukiko.

"Why would I?", Tsukiko asked, "I don't even know her.". What the hell is he thinking?, she thought, Of course I won't let him even though I get to know that girl. "I'm going to rest now. You too.", she said to Kamigure (Kamitsu) and lay down on her bed.

Hmm...I have to think of a way to get through this,
Kamitsu said as he went to the living room and sat down on the sofa, looking out at the window. Remembering of what he really was, he went out of Tsukiko's house and roamed the streets, looking for another prey.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:52 am
((in my pro it i said i was protecting a princess and the person who made it didn't have a problem with it))  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:53 am
((Hinata: I know for the princess it is in your profile but....how can you protect a prince?!?! crystal bearer are only girls...))

Rain handed a handkerchief to Alicia. "Bless you."
He turned to Kitsume. "I see." He bowed to the princess. "How do you do?" Now he understood why she could be alone without her crystal bearer. If she was protecting a noble, there were probably several protectors. "You are in good hands." he said to the princess.  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff