Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering-------September Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Kindlestar thought about the question she had been asked, and she flicked her tail with contempt. "My Clan does well in leaf fall. Gratefully, the lack of an actual foresty terrain filled with vegetation makes leaf fall different to green leaf only in temperature, making the days and nights much cooler. Prey is still thriving, and I am hoping it keeps thriving all the way to leaf bare. Starclan knows that last leaf bare was horrible one," she muttered darkly, remembering the green cough that had plagued her Clan and taken the lives of so many, despite Firesong's many attempts to keep the warriors healthy. Even a kit had fallen that season, and she was hoping the same thing would not be repeated.

An exasperated look crossed Dawnlight's face as he twitched his tail in annoyance. While he was glad that WoodClan had gotten to the Gathering, where were the other Clans? What was happening in MoonClan and in SnowClan? PebbleClan was probably still recovering from the rogues, but what excuse had the other Clans for missing out on so many Gatherings, especially MoonClan, the Clan that prided itself in being closest to StarClan, as the Moon Tree stood in their territory. He shook his head, confused. Could it be possible the other Clans simply didn't care for the code anymore?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:46 am
Cinderstar twitched her ear in annoyance. "Oh but i'm sure Fireclan will never have to suffer from the constant threat from the badgers and fox's taking shelter under your trees and bushes." not to mention how often they multiply and try to feed us to their young.

(hey is Badgerpaw allowed to come now?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:13 am
((Yep, he was in the list I posted for this month's Gathering. 3nodding ))

An angry look flashed in Kindlestar's eyes. She turned her gaze towards Sharpclaw, who was resting in the clearing, her scarred and mutilated side turned towards the leaders as it shone under the moonlight. "Let my Clanmate be your answer..." she replied, her voice cool, her black ears flattened against her head as she turned back to Cinderstar. "Most of you other Clans seem to think FireClan has it a lot easier than needed. Try the burning days of leaf green, when the sand grows so hot that heat strokes are a natural thing, the snakes that attack our young, and the badgers that run from your territory every now and then and attack the innocent, usually resulting in death."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:31 pm
(sweeeeet)
Cinderstar's fur flared up "don't try and shove your problems onto me!!" she hissed angrily. Pain seared in her back leg and Cinderstar blinked. "Oh . . . sorry forget i just said that . . " Cinderstar licked her fur to lie back down. "This past moon the fox's have started to move for hibernation. One of our kits lost a leg, and one of our warriors lost an eye. Sorry if i tried to take my irritation out on you." Cinderstar's eyes glowed dully "it's hard, to watch my clan suffer while i never seem to be of any use . . "

Badgerpaw trembled in Dawnlight's shadow. The sighed of the other clan members spooked him. "Their all so BIG!" Badgerpaw whispered to himself.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:47 am
Dawnlight noticed Badgerpaw cowering close to him, but somehow, the way that Cinderstar spoke to Kindlestar flared up his own fur. "How dare she?" he snarled, his face contorted in anger. "She speaks as though if her Clan was the only one suffering! I hate how highly Kindlestar tends to speak and think of the other Clans, only to be trampled by them in the end, either by words or actions. If I were her-" his ranting was cut short by the yellow gleam in Kindlestar's eyes.

Kindlestar turned her gaze from Dawnlight to Cinderstar, obviously annoyed despite her fur still being flat on her back. "All Clans suffer. That is the burden that us leaders have to carry. The suffering of our Clans, and the feeling of being useless while they suffer. This, however, does not mean that you may belittle the suffering of other Clans," she mentioned, her tail wrapping her white paws and her voice cool as the brisk night air.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:23 am
Cinderstar chuckled lightly. "I guess my age is getting the best of me, to be getting lectures from kits." She flicked her tail at Kindlestar "a joke" she grinned. Brightkit, Tigerkit, i will make you two into fine warriors even with your disabilities. . .

Badgerpaw felt the friction in the air lash at him like tiny whips. "fighting isn't allowed at the gathering" Badgerpaw said to himself, trying to calm down his nerves. even so i haven't even gotten training in fighting yet . .  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

blooked11

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:27 am
Hedgehog908
Cinderstar chuckled lightly. "I guess my age is getting the best of me, to be getting lectures from kits." She flicked her tail at Kindlestar "a joke" she grinned. Brightkit, Tigerkit, i will make you two into fine warriors even with your disabilities. . .

Badgerpaw felt the friction in the air lash at him like tiny whips. "fighting isn't allowed at the gathering" Badgerpaw said to himself, trying to calm down his nerves. even so i haven't even gotten training in fighting yet . .

(i like cookies!)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:48 am
(lol what?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items