Welcome to Gaia! ::

Street Art Guild

Back to Guilds

Whether you do graffiti, paste ups, stickers, stencils or even just art inspired by them, this is the place to hang out 

Tags: graffiti, sticker, stencil, paste, design 

Reply Street Art Guild
Welcome! (Introduce Yourself) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tank Boy Go

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:05 pm
SOEP ONE
Tank Boy Go
SOEP ONE
SOEP ONE Tankboy

YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ME, JUST THE NAME...

Bad artists imitate, good artists steal.

Real graffiti writers retaliate... wink

Tank boy says...

I can respect that.

GO!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:44 pm
Ty282828
Hi im Ty, I just joined and I live in a city just west of atlanta. there is aq railroad that runs threw atl to my town, so I see street art all over them. I am hoping to get som pics lol

Sweet, we need more photographers around here.

xXWarpunkXx
Hey I'm Devon and my tag name is FoxxLuvZaRt I have been stenciling for a couple of months now and I love it (even though its very labor intensive).

Here's just a couple of my stencils.

User Image

Ed from Ed,Edd,n' Eddy

Never thought I would see an Ed Stencil. Lol. Those guys were mental. Them and their addiction for jawbreakers. You know one day they're gonna cut the crap and just start mugging people to fund their habit.  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

xXWarpunkXx

2,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:06 am
izak1399
Ty282828
Hi im Ty, I just joined and I live in a city just west of atlanta. there is aq railroad that runs threw atl to my town, so I see street art all over them. I am hoping to get som pics lol

Sweet, we need more photographers around here.

xXWarpunkXx
Hey I'm Devon and my tag name is FoxxLuvZaRt I have been stenciling for a couple of months now and I love it (even though its very labor intensive).

Here's just a couple of my stencils.

User Image

Ed from Ed,Edd,n' Eddy

Never thought I would see an Ed Stencil. Lol. Those guys were mental. Them and their addiction for jawbreakers. You know one day they're gonna cut the crap and just start mugging people to fund their habit.

Lol I am a big Ed,Edd,n' Eddy fan (even though they ended the series a little while ago) I also made a Edd stencil but it didnt come out right so I had to toss. I might make an Eddy stencil sometime in the future biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 am
Lol, which one was edd again? The guy with the beany on would be cool to do. Lol, In his running pose.  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

xXWarpunkXx

2,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:25 pm
izak1399
Lol, which one was edd again? The guy with the beany on would be cool to do. Lol, In his running pose.

yeah edd is the one with the beany hat lol...I'll try to make one but I gotta finish some other ones first.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:56 pm
Hi im chucky wanna play ? ^_____^  

s c a r y w a f f l e s

750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Thackery Earwicket

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:17 pm
Heyo. I'm Mezzaneen. I'm really into street art (thought i work more on canvas than on walls), and I thought this place looked pretty chill, so I joined. I'm 24, in NH, and i'm currently on hiatus while on my way to a BFA in Fine Arts.

tearoomengland @ DA
buddhathumper @ y!

Cheers!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:15 pm
MEZZANEEN
Heyo. I'm Mezzaneen. I'm really into street art (thought i work more on canvas than on walls), and I thought this place looked pretty chill, so I joined. I'm 24, in NH, and i'm currently on hiatus while on my way to a BFA in Fine Arts.

tearoomengland @ DA
buddhathumper @ y!

Cheers!

WELCOME  

SOEP ONE
Crew

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Four Dirty Paws

Tricky Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:05 pm
MEZZANEEN

tearoomengland @ DA
buddhathumper @ y!

Cheers!

hey, guys! not to sound sketchy or anything, but Mezzaneen is my mule, unintentionally (as in, couldn't remember the pass to this one, so i got her, then got my pass to this one again LOL). Mezz is me. So yeah, it'll be me posting more often. sorry for the crazy!

XD and all that bio info still applies.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:09 pm
IN VEGAS
MEZZANEEN

tearoomengland @ DA
buddhathumper @ y!

Cheers!

hey, guys! not to sound sketchy or anything, but Mezzaneen is my mule, unintentionally (as in, couldn't remember the pass to this one, so i got her, then got my pass to this one again LOL). Mezz is me. So yeah, it'll be me posting more often. sorry for the crazy!

WELCOME... AGAIN... LOL  

SOEP ONE
Crew

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:07 am
IN VEGAS
MEZZANEEN

tearoomengland @ DA
buddhathumper @ y!

Cheers!

Ha ha, Ok from now on Mezzaneen can be your evil alter ego or something. Use her to abuse people you don't like. =P  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:02 am
izak1399
IN VEGAS
MEZZANEEN

tearoomengland @ DA
buddhathumper @ y!

Cheers!

Ha ha, Ok from now on Mezzaneen can be your evil alter ego or something. Use her to abuse people you don't like. =P

> biggrin i like the way you think.  

Four Dirty Paws

Tricky Gekko

-The-Alpha-Cat-

Wealthy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:37 pm
hello im just trying to complete a goal go to forum 100 times lol well post 100 times sorry to type here but i need to lol wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:38 pm
also can some one help me get my dream avi it is my signature .... whee  

-The-Alpha-Cat-

Wealthy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:20 pm
8 xXASHLEYXx 8
hello im just trying to complete a goal go to forum 100 times lol well post 100 times sorry to type here but i need to lol wink

Were always happy to lend out our introduction thread like a common.. Naw, I'm not mean enough to say it. Well, maybe we'll see you around when your not trying to complete any tasks right?  
Street Art Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff