Submit

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:51 pm
Jerot looked out the window and down at the two people. Thinking of some kind of action had to take place, he caused a spark on the light pole across the street which sent sparks down to the bushes next to the people. The bushes began to smolder and caught on fire.

Heh, That should delay that guy from coming over here. This is the nearest inn anyways. But I should monitor the fire anyways, I don't want to set the town ablaze.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:56 pm
Arianna felt better about hearing that. Looking up she saw wonderful little sparks whiz through the air. So lovely... Watching them land in the bushes she stood staring at the pretty colors, until she saw a few leave catch flame.
-"Oh no!" Arianna squealed, flustered.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:47 pm
Robert turned to see the flames arising, he immediatly phased right through Arianna into her small apartment looking for something to fill with water...

Ryan A.

As Ryan paced down the street after a meal of a dear, a he noticed a strange glow in the distance and took off for the blaze...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:25 pm
Jerot played with the flames and made them form into words. He formed the words: Demons are looking to play and happiness is just a touch away, but life has it's own plans so just add a few hands.

Jerot checked the words over and decided that help was the only way he, himself, was going to find his family.

He then extinguished the flames, hoping they would think of helping others. For he too needed help.

Jerot thought to himself, Am I too careful around others? Must I always hide in secrets? I may just need to open up a little to people.

Jerot lay back down on his bed after closing his window slowly. Tomorrow, I will see if they will help me. He then fell back asleep.  

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:06 pm
Arianna stared at the flames. Was she imagining things, she thought to herself. Staring where the flames dissipated, she mulled the words in her head over and over. It was only until she saw Robert come into her field of view did she return her focus.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:40 am
"What was that," asked Robert.  

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:19 pm
-"I-I don't know..."
Shrugging the strange occurrence off she decided it was time to say goodnight.

-"All I know is that I think it's time for me t be going to bed. Goodnight." She finished with a smile and headed inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:24 am
Tasha stopped in the middle of a small flower garden surrounded by tall walls. The door behind him still glowing because of Piere following him. He turned back and waited.

~"I hope I won't get in trouble for this..."

He looked around the garden. It was one of the many small courtyards of the castle that loomed over a wall.

Tasha smiled and sighed.
~"Home... At lest there is still peace here. I wonder how mother and father are doing?"  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:36 am
Piere stopped in front of Tash, looking at the garden. He took notice of no streams or creeks going through this castle they were standing in.

~We must be in the B.C.'s of time. This must be old Venice, long before the waters took over the land. ... This may be harder for me to protect myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:43 am
Tasha noticed Piere looking a little scared.
~"Piere... you don't look so good... Anything wrong?"

He stepped toward the castle, still looking over his shoulder.
~"Come with me, I'm sure there's something that can be done for you."  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:01 pm
Piere turned away from Tash to look behind them and all he saw was forest. He felt like he was having a sweat drop fall from his head.

~I hope it rains soon.

Piere followed Tash to where he was taking him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:11 pm
Tasha looked back at Piere again.
~"Poor guy... There has to be something that I can do... If he would just tell me... I might just be able to..."

He stopped at a door and turned around.
~"Piere... Isn't there anything I can do for you? You are being really quiet, and as my guest I have to make sure you are comfortable... Isn't there anything at all you would like?"  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:19 pm
~"How big is this castle?"

Piere looked at Tash staring at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:27 pm
~"I don't really know... I never really explored all of it... My mother may know."
Tasha looked at the door.
~"Anything else you want? Anything at all? Even the most random thing like a change in the weather or something?"

He turned the door handle.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:34 pm
~"How about a cup of the most freshest water in the world?"

Piere smiled on the inside. Then started to laugh on the inside.

~"Sorry. Where is the ocean?"  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces