Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Prince's Desire (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:46 pm
I was relieved when he said that all was to be well. The king was sure to be a lot easier than the queen herself. But then he kept going. He said it first even though I felt the same. At first I couldn't talk. I was speechless but I had to act fast before he thought I didn't feel the same. And I did. "I love you too." Gently, I kissed his lips but it soon before more intense as he wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms snaked around his snake.

It was the most sensational feeling I had ever encountered. I had found the man to love and said it in the most beautiful place. I didn't know how long we sat there attached to one another but when we finally did break apart I could feel my cheeks burning. My heart was pounding in my chest as I looked at him.

~~

Elane was curious to know where they were going but became more excited as they entered a secret room. But was especially amazed at what lie at the end of the passage way.. "This is the coolest thing I have ever seen. A secret room that leads to a nice quiet study. It's incredible. I think I've dreamt about this place before." Elane began to walk around the room and looked at all the books that were on the shelves. Most she had never heard of. "What a perfect place to escape to."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:00 pm
Daniel smiled widely and couldn’t stop. She loved him back. He couldn’t get the words out of his head. ‘I love you too.’ He had never been so happy in his entire life. He couldn’t believe that she actually felt the same way. He knew she meant it too because he could see it in her face and in her eyes. He kept his arms around her gently after their kiss ceased and then pulled her towards him into a gentle hug. He rested his chin on the top of her head lightly as well and stroked her hair gently.

Little did they realize that little miss Jealousy, otherwise known as Carolina, was watching the entire thing. She huffed silently then stormed off back towards the inside of the house. The Queen had been right, Daniel had found some commoner to be with and now he was saying that he loved her! And that wretched little twit said the same back to him. She couldn’t handle that nor would she let it continue on. Oh no. She had a plan and it would all fall into place after his father returned home.

-----------

James smirked a little and said, “In your dreams, really?” He let out a small laugh then nodded once. “Daniel and I designed and pretty much built everything in here. No one knows about it except us. And well you now.” He said smiling triumphantly.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:16 pm
His arms around me were so warming and comforting. I felt safe and at home. Eventually, we walked out of the garden and back towards the castle but I wasn't ready to go back. I didn't want to go back. I wanted to spend more time alone with the man that I loved.

That I loved. It felt good even to think it. I really did love Daniel and he really was the one for me. "So," I began to say. "What are we to do next? What else is there to do?" But before he could say something, in the distance I heard a horse nay as well as a whip. This was really not sticking with me. With my hand still in his, I ran to where the noise was coming from.

A wild stallion was running all around in a fenced off area. Several men were trying to train the wild stallion but it wasn't working. One of them even had a whip but, thankfully, they weren't using it on the horse. Finally, the men noticed us and bowed to Daniel. "You're majesty." The guy with the whip said.

"I'm gonna have to get used to that." I muttered to myself and walked up to the men. "Do you think I could try?" I asked and the man nodded and tried to hand the whip but I didn't need it. Instead, I grabbed an apple from the man's lunch and climbed over the fence.

The stallion watched me approach him. It wasn't two seconds before he immediately began to charge. Quickly, I ran back to the fence and jumped over the fence. Daniel looked worried but I was determined. I began to climb the fence again but Daniel grabbed my shoulder. "I'll be fine. I promise." I kissed him gently and turned back to the horse. "Alright, tough guy, or horse. Let's do this." The stallion watched me with as I raised up the apple. "Do you want this?" Slowly, I pulled my legs over the fence but just sat there. "Well, come and get it."

The horse paced back forth, steadily, as he stared at the apple. "Come on." I egged on. For more than half and hour the horse slowly moved toward me. A few times he even backed away but finally he was right in front of me. Sniffing the apple. Suddenly, I felt gentle hands on my sides. I knew it was Daniel and knew he was ready to pull me if the horse went wild again. "It's ok." I whispered to both of them. The stallion tried to take a bite of it but as it did so, I pulled it to me so I could pet him.

The horse took the apple but didn't move away. Instead, he watched me stroke him on the nose. "See? It's all about patience." I smiled.

~~~

Elane nodded and took James' hand again. "Oddly enough, yes. And I promise I won't tell anyone. Except Sophie of course. There's no way I'm keeping this from Sophie." She exclaimed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:34 pm
Daniel watched her and the horse carefully. He had his hands on her hips, ready to pull her down if he saw the need to. He really didn’t like the idea of her doing this but then he remembered she had grown up on a farm. His grip relaxed slightly on her waist, now just there to help her keep balance just in case she needed the extra help. He didn’t want anything bad to happen to her, especially while he was there with her and able to try and stop it.

When the horse finally came to her, he smiled as she pet it. She really was something else and she was his. All his. That made him extremely happy to think about. He didn’t move from where he was, he just kept her hands there and watched her quietly. After a little bit longer, he heard someone come up from behind them then bow to him. “Your majesty, the King is back.” He said and Daniel sighed a little. “He has instructed for dinner to be held in one hour.” With that he bowed once more then left.

“One hour…” Daniel pouted a bit then sighed a little. He had wanted to spend much more time than that with her but he would just have to settle for after dinner was finished. He then remembered that his brothers were somewhere near there and that his sister was visiting with her husband who happened to be related to the Queen of England.

“My sister is here visiting with her husband and their little girl. Also, my two brothers are still here… I’m the middle child out of the boys…” He said with a sigh. He did love his brothers; they got into a lot of trouble along with James. They always caused mischief everywhere they went.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:52 pm
"Good boy." I soothed and continued to stroke the horses head. The horse began sniffing around me for more food but it just tickled. "I'm sorry." I laughed. "I don't have any more. But I have to go." I kissed his head and climbed down.

So one hour. Sadly, it would no longer just be me and Daniel. But it wouldn't be the last time we would spend together. "Aww," I laughed at his face. "You poor baby. This won't be the last time it's just you and me. I promise." And kissed him quickly before intertwining his fingers with mine. "So," I began, "Where shall we go before meeting with your father?"

"You're the middle child? Me too! Except I grew up with all boys so it was hard to be girly." I chuckled. As we walked inside the castle, I could feel eyes on the back of my head. As if someone was watching us. "Do you have any more horses? I might want to go riding later. If that's alright with you, of course."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:08 pm
Daniel smiled and nodded. “I know, I just wanted more time now.” He said then held onto her hand gently, running his thumb over her hand softly. As they walked, he too could feel that someone was watching them but it suddenly seemed to disappear. This was of course, because Carolina had gone off to explain her plan to the Queen.

When they were half-way down the hallway, back inside the castle, Daniel was suddenly pinned to the ground before he could answer her question about the horses. “Hah! I told them I’d get to you first!” His brother Edward said laughing hard. Daniel blinked then looked hurt. “Betting with out me? I’m hurt…” He said then laughed a little. “Quite a stunt you pulled, bro. Mum threw a huge fit and father seemed to… Well, he was actually pretty happy about it.” He said smirking then got off of his brother and helped Daniel up.

His other brother, Erik had come up next to Sophie and smirked. “If she’s not taken, I’m so bringing her to France with me.” He said and Daniel narrowed his eyes. “Oh! So this is the ‘commoner’ that mum has been so upset about!” He said and Daniel narrowed his eyes more. “Oh calm down, you know I don’t agree with her.” He took Sophie’s hand then kissed it. “Pleasure to meet you miss.” He said. “The name’s Erik, oldest of the three brothers of Wales.” He nodded once then motioned to the other brother who had his arm around Daniel’s shoulders. “And that’s Edward, no need getting to know him.” He joked and Edward rolled his eyes.

Daniel laughed a little then wiggled out of his brother’s grip then took his spot next to Sophie again then took her hand once more. “This is Sophie.” He said then smiled happily. “Oh dear. We’ve lost our brother to the devastating plague otherwise known as love…” Edward said dramatically then laughed. “You’re one to speak. How’s Evelyn?” Daniel asked curiously and Edward said, “Great as usual. I’m going to ask her the big question soon.”

Erik smirked and asked, “What, ‘Am I sexy?’” Daniel started to laugh and Edward rolled his eyes. “Hah hah, No! The other one, idiot.” He shook his head then said, “I told her I’d meet her quick before dinner so I shall see you both later.” He said then nodded to them both and disappeared. “Well, I should go too and leave you two alone. See you later.” He said then winked at Sophie just to piss Daniel off then took off down the hall.

[And again, because I'm bored, I'm going to find their pics. ^.^ Just check the front page to see if I have them up yet or not lol]

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:28 pm
Even as his brothers left I couldn't stop laughing. They were adorable and so familiar. Daniel looked at me strangely, wondering what was so funny. "I'm sorry. It's just that they're just like my brothers. They would all get a long so well."

Back home, my brothers were just like that. Except more American. Two of them would wrestle while the other one flirted with the girl. Maybe not kiss her hand but still, they were exactly the same. "I think we should plan a meeting for them. You'd really see something fun. Then again, seeing you with me might stir a little.....protectiveness in them. You know, seeing as I'm their only sister."

When are hands were apart for that brief moment, I felt as if something had been torn from me. Which it was. But when his hand touched mine again, I felt better. More completed. It was where I belonged. Right by Daniel's side. But the question remained, how could we when we were from two different worlds. Especially when one was not supposed to be with the other.

"Glad to see they approve of me." I smiled as we continued to walk down the hallway. "Edward even said your father was happy about the whole thing. So I guess the only person to really work hard to impress is your mother. Quite a task, I must say. But let me know if she learns how to breathe fire. That way I'll know when to back off."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:55 pm
Daniel laughed and nodded. “That sounds good. Though, I’d be a little afraid to see what would happen if they did get together.” He said giving a fake shudder. He laughed a little more then smiled as he continued to hold her hand as they walked.

“Really, don’t bother with my mother. It doesn’t matter what anyone but we think anyways. But, if my father agrees, then we’re in the clear.” He pointed out then smiled again. He continued to lead her down the hallway then stopped in front of a big door. “This is my room.” He said smirking a little then pushed open the door and pulled her inside, shutting it behind them.

He too, was a little worried about how they would make this work. He couldn’t stay away from his royal duties for too long, no matter how much he wanted to. He was, after all, the one becoming the next king. It had been decided awhile ago, him being the most… mature out of the boys.

He pulled her over to his bed then sat down, pulling her onto his lap. “Having fun so far?” He asked curiously. He was going to make sure that everything she did was fun and that she enjoyed it.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:07 pm
"Hey no fair. You're room is bigger than mine." I whined but then thought that was a stupid thing to say. "Then again, you do live here." I added. He pulled me onto his lap as he had sat on the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I draped an arm around his shoulder. "Of course I'm having fun."

Since we were in his bedroom, I figured this was the time to play with his head. At least for the moment. "So, are you hinting at something? Me. In your bedroom. On your bed. With you." I playfully gasped. "Prince Daniel. I'm surprised you would even think such a thing." His shocked expression along with embarrassment was too priceless.

"I'm kidding, honey. It was a joke." I laughed and kissed him softly. "All in good fun. I couldn't help myself I'm sorry. Anyway, what about you? How are you holding up with all of this?" I asked.

So the king was the only one I had to worry about. Not too bad seeing as I grew up around men. Of course, none of them happened to be the king of Wales but still. At least, I thought I knew. But if he was anything like Daniel, I'm sure it would have been a breeze.

Even as I sat there, talking with him, I could barely keep my thoughts on anything but us. Where our life would go. What would lie in the future for us. And even, how long would it last? Could Daniel and I really stay together though I was just a commoner from Texas? It was hard to tell but I didn't want to lose him. Not in anyway. I needed to talk to Elane but she could wait. Right now, I was with the most incredible man. Even after meeting his brothers, I still felt like I was home. They were just like mine and exactly what I needed to help me not feel home sick.

Everything in the castle was gorgeous and beautiful but none of it could compare with Daniel. His hold on me was tight and secure. Like he never wanted to let me go. Not that I minded of course.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:20 pm
Daniel smiled as he held her in his arms. She felt so perfect there, like she was made to be there with him. He really wasn’t going to ever let her leave him. She was the only one for him and he had a feeling she felt the same exact way about him. He pulled her closer to him and sighed in contentment.

“I really hate to bring this up, love, but I think we should talk about it.” He said with a sigh. “I really want this to work, believe me I do. But I know I can’t come back to New York.” He said with a hint of sadness in his voice. “I have my duties to the throne that I do have to take care of. It doesn’t look good if the heir is off in New York while he should be getting ready for the coronation which is about three months away…” He really didn’t like talking about this but in his mind, it was much better to talk about it and figure out what to do about it right away so they didn’t have to do it later.

There was the possibility that she and Elane could live there with them if they wanted to. Though, he didn’t know if she’d want that or not. He just wanted her to be happy and didn’t care what it would do to him.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:31 pm
The air in the room become tense. It was true. He couldn't do that. No matter how much I wanted it, he couldn't go back to New York with me. I really didn't have a reason to go back to America. It wasn't like I wasn't going to see my parents again. I was already away from home, living on my own in an apartment complex with Elane as my neighbor.

I knew all of that. But I didn't want to except it. I didn't want to except the fact that I might, one day, lose him. That I might have to give him up for something that I had no control over. Out of habit, I began chewing on my lip as I thought of what to do. What we could both do. He was right. He couldn't just fly on a plane any time he wanted to when he wanted to see me. Daniel had his responsibility as a king. "I know that." I told him. "I knew it since the first time I found out you were the prince of Wales. Heir to the throne."

But the more I thought about being with Daniel, the more I felt that I didn't want to leave. He was apart of me now and I didn't want to lose him. "But I love you. I do. And I will do what it takes to stay by your side. Even if that means I have to move here. I just have to go back to America and get my stuff. That is, of course, if you're ok with that. I really don't want to be inviting myself over."

His soft smile was more than enough to sooth my troubles. "No matter what happens, I'll do what it takes to make this work. I don't want to lose you."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:40 pm
Daniel smiled and tightened his grip on her in a more passionate way. “You don’t need to ask. You and Elane can move in if you’d like to.” He said. Of course on the inside fireworks were going off at how ecstatic he was about this. It meant that they could more than likely stay together for good. He wouldn’t want it any other way.

When she said she loved him again, his heart skipped a beat. He didn’t think it would stop doing that at least for awhile. “I love you too and I will not stop until I know that you’ll be with me for good.” He said smiling then kissed her on the lips lightly.

“Now, about me bringing you in here suggestively…” He joked then let out a laugh and kissed her on the top of her head.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:54 pm
We could stay. There was no doubting it. We could actually stay and everything would be fine. At least for now. We still didn't know what his father was to think of us. More especially, me. After all, I was just an American girl who grew up on a farm and danced on a bar to earn a living. I knew what it was like to plant something and grow. To survive on very little and still be happy. Even when we didn't have anything.

We had grown up differently and, yet, somehow, our worlds collided. Bringing us together and forming a love not even the Gods could destroy. And when he said he loved me for the second time, my heart was fluttering like a little bird. I wanted to shout praises to the sky. Even his soft kisses to my head were special to me.

I playfully slapped him on the back of the head. "Goodness, gracious. Royalty or not, you men are all the same." I laughed. Daniel laughed along with me, though when I tried to get up to sit on the bed, he kept me down on his lap. "I'm just going to sit on the bed." I told him but no matter how hard I tried, I was stuck. "Daniel!" I laughed but he kept his grip tight. "Daniel," I began to warn. "darling, need I remind you that I grew up with all boys? I can take you on and you'll lose this fight eventually."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:04 pm
Daniel laughed and said, “Love, I am a guy. I’ve won so many wrestling matches and other things. I don’t know if you’d win…” He then laughed again and said, “But I’m not saying you wouldn’t have a chance.” He kept his arms around her though and said, “Alright, you win. But I don’t want you to get up just yet.”

He wanted to hold her in his arms a bit longer. To memorize what it felt like to have her there with him. He let out a small sigh and rested his head on top of her own. Before they knew it, the hour had gone by and it was time to go meet the parents. Well, one of them at least and his sister.

“Ready?” He asked curiously.

[Sorry they're short, getting a little stuck lol That's why I time skipped a bit... lol]

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:12 pm
Now the butterflies were starting. I still worried of what he might think of me. But then again, with Daniel at my side, I was sure to alright. I nodded and he guided me down the long stretch of a hallway. Every few feet I noticed another soldier standing at perfect attention. Never moving a single inch. In a way, they were a little creepy. "Why do I suddenly feel as if I'm heading to my death?" I wondered aloud. Daniel just laughed and kissed my head as if to reassure me. Which helped. A little.

Two giant doors stood in front of us but they didn't stay closed for long. The guards at the doors opened them widely so that we could enter. I never really had a double door entrance before. And that's when I saw him sitting at the dinner table. At the head, of course. As any man of the household would do. In this case, the king of the household. Though, when I saw him, he was just like Daniel. Or Daniel was just like him. His eyes were soft and warm and that smile was welcoming. I really did have nothing to fear.

Along the table was everyone else. Including Elane and James. She gave me a small wave and I just smiled at her. The king gestured for us to sit and we did. Daniel sat next to me where as Elane was on my other side. At least, I was surrounded by people I knew.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff