Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Dark Reflection and Other AiW-esque Gaia Item Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to see more AIW themed items on Gaia?
  Yes!
  NOOOOOOOO!
  Depends on the item...
  Don't care. XP
  GOLD *noms*
View Results

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:59 pm
Waaaah! <3 Did anyone else notice that the most recent Hidden Ace evolution is completely Queen of Hearts tastic? And I absolutely love the poses available. XD

It's funny; even though I'm a card player whenever I hear 'Queen of Hearts' I think of Alice in Wonderland, haha. ^___^;;

On another note, I'm in absolute love with all of the fairy tale related items from the Snow Apple rig. *_*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:02 pm
Oh yup I noticed it. XD Though unfortnatly it has no poses I can use, so I'm waiting for its next evolution. (I still have two of them.)

Also yes some of those fairy tale items are awesome. ^_^  

Azure Caterpillar

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:52 pm
I so got jipped in the snow apple... i got through like 5 pages then agot a super dancey dance, which i was sooo mad. then i clicked continue on my second and got totally screwed because it came up as i pushed do not continue, which i didnt push... majorly screwed!!! ugh i wanted something cool.... but totally need more AiW items!!!!! need more kingdom hearts items too!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:57 pm
____________✖Aphrodite ✖ Knight✖____________

The Porridge dresses look like they could be alternate versions/colours of Alice's dress? ninja  

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:43 am
Snow Apple was cool, but this new RIG doesn't really interest me much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:14 pm
I agree... I finally gave in and got a RIG for this new thing just to see... such a waste of gold. X P I really want a Snow Apple, but I'm scared of getting jipped again.

And I love the Porridge poses... <3

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:28 pm
totally got jipped in the love charm it asked me a question i answered it right then i asked him and got it right then he asked me thought i got it right but it went to the first three questions again and then said oops hes not interested and gave me something stupid........  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:29 pm
totally got jipped in the love charm it asked me a question i answered it right then i asked him and got it right then he asked me thought i got it right but it went to the first three questions again and then said oops hes not interested and gave me something stupid........  

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:40 pm
I know! I answered the questions right, I think... it got to the end where it said 'He's in love with you!' (after which I felt bad because my immediate thought was 'yeah, yeah... where's my prize!?') and then I ended up with a pair of those shoddy looking pearl earrings. I was like... WHAT?! Aw, come on... >___< Maybe they tricked me into thinking I won... an, but oh well. ^_^;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:45 pm
ik i hate stupid rigs now i never get anythng cool from them..........  

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:03 pm
I really like the concept behind the RIGs though... the Gaia people put so much time into designing them, and the new items that they put out are always so well designed. *_* But I dunno... I kinda wish we had more site-wide events instead, or something like that. I know the items from those kinds of things don't go for crap in the marketplace, but I love working to get them. XD

Speaking of which, I wonder if there'll be a Valentine's Day event this year... I haven't heard otherwise, but I never know... >_>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:02 am
I like RIG's mainly for the new items released and to buy the bundles and then sell them. XD

I haven't tried this RIG, I tried the Snow Apple, didn't get anything I wanted from it though.  

Azure Caterpillar

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:44 pm
the snow apple jipped me too i got a super dancy dance which i think have nothing to with it...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:56 am
____________✖Aphrodite ✖ Knight✖____________

GOLD SHOPPE UPDATE! whee TOP HATS! heart AND lovely Sweetheart Dresses! User Image  

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:03 pm
@ Azure: Ooh... that's smart. Smarter then what I attempted. *shifty eyes*

@ Misty: Ouch... that sucks. >__<

@ Takari: INDEED! I love the array of hat poses that have been coming out; they're beautiful! <3

Mad Hatter Chatter

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff