Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/manga Ghost Hunt. 

Tags: Ghost, Hunt, anime, manga 

Reply Official Ghost Hunt Guild
Fun Stuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sugakoushi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:50 am
Hm, good ideas though I think I'll have to watch more Torchwood before I write it then. I have to get to know Jack a little better before..... XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:41 pm
I need to watch mire too. I've only seen season 1 so far. xd and series 3 and 4 of Doctor Who. I'll write down ideas as I watch. It may take me awhile though, since I live in the US (no BBC sad ) and have no money to buy box sets. (no job)  

Dweezal
Crew

sugakoushi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:45 pm
Where do you watch Torchwood? I've been looking everywhere... okay a few places have it but it loads to slowly.I live in the US too. I did find out a website to watch the End of Time Part 1.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:03 pm
I don't know of any websites to watch Torchwood. If you find any let me know. In the meantime, watch what you can, and write down any ideas you think of. We'll call this the research phase. biggrin Iv'e never written a fanfic before. This could be fun. My mind works in weird ways, so maybe I could think of some unique ideas....Anyway, for know we'll just watch and think, I guess. Let's take our time with this, so don't worry if you can't watch any more for a while...I guess....I'm gonna shut up now. xd  

Dweezal
Crew

sugakoushi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:43 am
I've only seen episodes one and two because the internet didn't feel like loading. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:25 am
Here's part 1 of 5 of episode 3 on youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsQniZuAvf8

Wow, makiop1987 seems to have uploaded a lot of episode, of Doctor Who too. On the right side of the page, in the uploads section, you can click "see all" and then search for the episode you want. biggrin Keep me posted as to what episode you're on, so we can talk about them. Kinda like a book club. xd  

Dweezal
Crew

sugakoushi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:29 am
Found a site~
Yeah, I got in the mood.... 5 minutes ago. O_o I swear this site wasn't there 3 weeks ago. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:33 am
what site? Tell me Tell me Tell me! biggrin  

Dweezal
Crew

sugakoushi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:35 am
http://www.tvduck.com/Torchwood.html

I tried all the links... O_o Until I found it, 'cause some of 'em don't work.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:07 am
I'm going to watch one episode per day starting Monday! biggrin  

Dweezal
Crew

Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items