Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:17 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
Merah grinned. "Oh, I am quite aware of that sir." Her chuckling increased and she rushed once more, low to the ground. She did a leg sweep while grabbing his right wrist with her left and twisting slightly so she had a firm grip and was by his side.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:38 pm
Jase's top half was pulled to the ground and landing face-first, while his lower half, not having gotten back up yet, was essencially kicked while he was down. "Ooow..."  

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:49 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
Merah was angry now. Keeping a grip on his wrist she turned his head toward her with her free arm. With her eyes glaring she began to speak in a threatening voice punctuating each word. "Don't. Mess. With. Me, or Aaron." Her voice changed slightly, turning into a less threatening tone. "Don't worry. I'm not really mad at you. I'm more after the other one, I just need to make sure there are no distractions." She released his head and while pretty much carrying his upper body walked into the center of the river, jamming her metal foot into the sand for balance.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:05 pm
"Hey! Wait a sec! What are you doing?" Jase asked, slightly worried and confused as to what Merah was about to do with his upper-half.

((ARGH! Damn writer's block...))  

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:42 am
Majix's head snapped back, making an audible crack. His head hung limp. He grinned, pulling out spiked brass knuckles, and began punching Aaron in the face, the claw still lodged in his chest. With his other hand, he positioned his head, so his broken neck would heal properly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:40 pm
Aaron twisted his Claw while it was still lodged into Magixs chest, As He was being repeatedly beaten in the face by Majix. Giving a quick glance over to Merah to make sure everything was going okay,Which it was as usual, Aaron stayed persistent with his attack waiting for his Side to fully heal.  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cliff Thurst

Anxious Chomper

18,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:18 pm
Chainsaws, guns, whips, chains, knives, staves, spears, maces, hammers, axes, crossbows, claws, fangs, swords, chemicals, my kitten and even my fists.

A soft chuckle, a jutting laugh, a raucous cackle, all of which echoed in the partially cloudy night sky. Gala-lights coursing back and forth through the sky in parties and just a glimpse of a grand pink streak maimed through the lights as it jutted from one building to another. "Oh, the glory!" An echo filled yelled as the lights that filled the sky went black, one spotlight aiming towards two red beaming eyes that stared downward to the life-lines down below. The black and silver clad persona took a dive from his position straight downward to the asphalt below with a uproar of laughter, slamming into the earth below.

A bright smile carried over this person as he rose from his position and stared at a crowd that quickly gathered. He bowed, before glaring up to the people. "All of you, are invited to something... Special." He cackled, the mechanics of his metal arms whirred before it distributed a long spear-like naginata eroded from his right hand, taking the weapon into both hands and jumped from the hole, cutting down a quick couple of people with an uneasy sweep from his right to left. This caused a mild to frantic hysteria among the few people around, yelling, riots, already caused from Cliff, the chemical meltdown's arrival.

I just don't use logic anymore.
- Cliff Thurst

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:16 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
Merah looked down at Jase. "You said I couldn't beat you the way I was going before, so the answer is obvious, move to a different environment and change what actions are possible!" She was getting a bit worried about Aaron, she had never been certain as to how well Wolverine's skill went, all she knew was he seemed to be getting hit a lot as was his opponent and she had no idea how long they'd last like that. "Huh, it would seem that at the moment I make a terrible King of Braves! I shall have to see about changing once I get a chance!"

((Writers block too! >_> ))  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:32 pm
((Dude, I didn't give you the okay...))

"I was thinking more along the line of costume change..." Jase said, realizing something. "Why didn't I think of this before? Chop Chop Festival!!" He shouted, his entire body seperating into several pieces and starting to fly around, with the exception of his feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:03 pm
((Cliff bored. Also, what's the wait for? e.c To be accepted or denied in a free-motion RP? Odd. ))  

Cliff Thurst

Anxious Chomper

18,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:47 pm
((Umm... Human characters only please...))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:30 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
Laughing Merah pulled her leg out of the sand and rushed to the bank while Jase busy and ran behind a tree, emerging as Renais and quickly getting into a battle stance.

(( Renais's wiki page She's Gai's cousin from GaoGaiGar FINAL ))  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:25 am
Majix just giggled, still having some of Stein's personality, therefore loving pain. He pulled out his uzi, shooting Wolverine in the face, then jumped back, leaping behind a tree. When he came back out, he was Chrona, with Ragnorak coming out of his back. He smiled, waiting for Aaron to make his move.
(Chrona is Chrona)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:30 pm
Aaron Fell backwards as the bullets Connected to his Face, He laid there for a moment before rolling over and jumping to his feet. The bullets popped out of his head one by one as He healed. "Ugh, Man I'm getting to use to that." He said as he shook his head, His side now fully healed. Aaron looked up to see that Majix changed his cosplay. Cracking his neck side to side he took two steps forward then lunged toward Majix, Curious to see what his new cosplay could do.  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The forest (rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items