Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply KITTY ART!!!
Patchstar's Swamped Again! (ur Pictures will be posted here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:25 pm
LOL I think that there is a joke on that somewhere around. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:32 pm
Yeay! girls rock!
take that, my Sexist P.E teacher!  

SpecterSolemn

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:25 pm
ch3shire_c4t
Thank you. ^^

Oh I forgot to tell you Patchy that Springkit is now Springpaw. She should be Springpaw for a while, but since you were going to make it animated and stuff, I think you should probably do her Warrior name if you know what I mean. ;D I'm trying to decide if I want her name to be Springflower or Springstep. Springflower is a pretty name and kinda describes her coloring. But Springstep describes her personality and how springy she is. I can't decide which one, so any opinions from anyone would be greatly appreciated! :3

mmmkay. i like both those names, though i think i like springstep more. of course there are tons of others as well like Springdancer, Springleaf, Springshadow, Springblossom and others like that too if you're indecisive ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:26 pm
xX i Go By MaNy NaMeSXx
I drew apicture of you dudes too. in class. i just don't know how to upload it.O_o
Did anyone realize all the leaders are female?

you can scan it in with a scanner or take a picture with a digital camera and put that on your computer ^^

lol yes. because most our guild is made up of girls. i think we have probably six boys total.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:28 pm
i'll get doing everyone's requests soon ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:32 pm
Springheart.

It makes her sound "Springy at heart, Lovable at mind"  

Currently Dead Account

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:57 pm
This'uns for Rabbitfoot!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:30 pm
Tawnykit :3

User Image  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Tawnytail

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:31 pm
Panda--Chan
Tawnykit :3

User Image

AWWWS! she is sho cute! thank you patchy! I love it! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:23 pm
Glad you like it Patchy. ^^ Springblossom is a cute name. <3 D: How do I decide now?! xD

I use my scanner for pictures, but my scanner is stupid. xP

I noticed that when I drew the picture of the leaders. That's why I made Goldenrain's kits toms. xDD Figured we needed some toms around here. For some reason I don't mind playing tom cats, but not once have I ever seen a boy in Warrior guilds play as a she-cat; let alone very many boys actually roleplay as Warrior cats. xD

Nyah! How'd you get so good at drawing Patchy. D': I opened an art shop of my final decided cat drawings(I have gone through many different ways of drawing cats) and they aren't nearly as good as yours. Dx How do you do it?

ch3shire_c4t

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:06 am
Glad you like it Tawnykit!

i love it. and lol, i'm sorry, i prolly just confused you more xD *slaps self*

I'd use mine, but it's broked'ed. D: so i draw digitally.

lol awesome. it's true, we need more toms. but boys dont tend to play as cats often xD

um...:blush: i'unno ^^; i've been drawing anime since the fifth grade, but i've always been drawing, so i guess i'd say practice. (which i hate giving that answer xD)

i could show you a step-by-step way of how i draw them if you'd like...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:17 am
Oh, Me to? please?  

Currently Dead Account

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:05 pm
Dew-Chan
Oh, Me to? please?

me to! im swiftpaw!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Yo Patchy! I had a thought...when you get the chance you should draw a picture of all the leaders at the gathering sitting on the roots of the tree and have their deputies under them ^.^ I'll pay for it  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:14 pm
I drew a funny picture of the leaders in a popcorn bowl and waspy ye;;ting at them to get out on the outside. it's really wierd.  
KITTY ART!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff