Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Ordinary Life... Sort Of~ (1x1 RP) Full & Reserved Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:20 pm
"Have you wondered that somestimes, others can have multiple personalities? It's possible..." Even herself had multiple personalities. She had her dreamer and happy self, but then there was her realistic and sad self.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:22 pm
He laughed a little, "I'm pretty much, annoyed, pissed, rude, cold or just a jack a** in general... comes with the race..." he replied, "so i don't think i have any other personalities. I've lived in the depths of hell for my life and there all you know is to be as foul and offensive as possible..."  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:50 am
"You can be layered too. Not every human is bad and not every demon is bad either. You're not in your world. You can be whoever you want..." She could tell that he wanted to be kind, but he probably just didn't want to show it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:36 pm
"Hm... Well that is an interesting idea," he replied. To be completely honest he had no idea who he really was as a being. He had always been what he thought was expected of him as a demon. "But somehow I don't think my attitude will change to much..." he smirked at her with a bit of mischief to his voice.  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:56 pm
"If you want... I can help you find yourself. You can be whoever you want, just like me." Even though the teasing bothered her sometimes, Amaya usually never cared what other people thought about her. As long as she was herself, that's all that matter.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:01 pm
"Who says i want to be anyone that i currently am not already?" he did find it interesting that perhaps he really could be different now that he was free from the underworld, "but perhaps this could be something interesting to explore... So long as i don't get the **** beat out of me again, we could see what happens."  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:00 pm
"OK... we'll just have to see then." Amaya and him finally reached her home where she set him down and took care of his injuries, wrapping them up. She was thinking about so many things while treating him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:34 am
He sat casually watching her with his irregularly colored eyes. He didn't understand what made him protect her earlier or why she cared enough to keep his secret and treat his wounds. All of this was so confusing since the only things he knew here hatred, pain, misery, fire and brimstone. "Can I ask you something?" he started, "why do humans have passion? Why do they even bother to care about anything as most is destroyed and just causes more pain than what it's worth?"  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:09 pm
"Not all humans are like that. Others want to keep what's precious to them. They can keep rebuilding because they always find ways to keep living. When I lost my parents, I thought I had lost my dreams. But I was gonna find a new way to live and new world by myself. That's what still keeps me alive today. Humans like me want to keep what's precious to them alive and they always find ways to keep living."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:20 pm
"that's nice and whatever... but it didn't answer my question..." he replied flatly.  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:49 pm
Amaya was finishing up his bandages and his question was confusing to her. But what she did now made no sense at all to her. "Well, I have suffered. But I still haven't given up on my dream to see another world. And... there are things in this world still precious to me. I'm not sure if that was good enough answer, but that was the best I could do." When she finished, she slowly moved her hand towards his, wanting to hold it but she stopped and knew it probably wasn't a good idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:59 pm
"As a demon, I was taught to hold nothing dear. The world down there is cruel and takes anything you dare to care about. The reason humans suffer so badly there is because they aren't conditioned to survive so much loss. Without passion, pain is more numbing than actually painful..." he had noticed her movement before but disregarded it for now.  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 pm
"True we aren't... but our lives too much to give up." Amaya wanted to hold his hand so badly but she had to hold it in. Her heart also started beating really fast. "Why did you save me earlier?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:30 pm
"Death by Celestial is the worst way to go out... I consider you almost my accomplice since I'm more so on my own and you know my secret... You shouldn't have to die on my account..." he replied, "not that I'm tender-hearted or anything ****ing stupid like that..."  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:15 pm
"Yeah, I suppose that's true." Amaya knew there had to be a soft side somehow. There was always a soft side to everyone and she had to believe what her mother once said to her. "I'm sorry I'm so much trouble though."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff