Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
witches and Wizards Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea
  Yes
  No
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:21 am
Rin sighed and Walked home, once at home she Wrapped up in a towel and Drew a hot bath. "This feels nice." She said after putting her hair up and getting in.

((Tried to make that......as non........gross as possible.....))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:54 am
Princess Luna smiled, knowing that Jiro wasn't going to get in trouble. but what should i say?... um... maybe i should just try talking with them... but i bet they are still suspicious about 'that girl'... uh... Luna still watched Ayu and Jiro until suddenly something rubbed against her leg, making Luna jump in shock, then Luna tripped and fell to the ground with a thud. Though once she saw what it was, it was her cat. "Angel! Don't scare me like that!" Luna yelled at the cat, still on the ground.

((lol... poor Luna... btw, here is angel: User Image ))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:44 am
Ayu looked away from Jiro and saw Princess Luna and ran over and helpped her up "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:48 am
Princess Luna looked over to Ayu and nodded. "yeah i'm fine," she said, smiling. Angel purred and padded over to Jiro. Luna rolled her eyes as she saw her cat.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:49 am
Jiro smiled and kneeled down to pet the cat  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:55 am
Angel purred louder as she was pet. Luna sighed, then turned to Ayu. "thanks for helping me up," she said, smiling. Then Luna walked over to Jiro and Angel, then picked up her cat. "I hope to see you later, Jiro," Luna said, half-wondering, half-hoping he'd understand that she was the girl who was at the shooting range with him. With a wink, Luna turned away from Jiro and walked out of the room. She smiled at Ayu, then walked down the hall towards her room again. maybe later i'll go back to the shooting range...  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:57 am
"Bye!"Jiro smiled and waved to Luna then looked happily at his brother that picked his up and put his on his shoulder  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:10 am
Luna entered her room and set her cat on the bed. Angel curled up on a pillow and fell asleep. Princess Luna changed quickly into the disguise outfit, then grabbed her bow and arrows. After making sure the door was locked, Luna opened the window and jumped out, landing in the garden. She ran out of the garden and stopped outside the main door to the castle. should i see if they're coming out?... she thought, looking at the door.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:15 am
Jiro came running out of the door with a letter in his hand  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:47 am
Luna saw Jiro and stepped out of the way for him to run by. Luna rolled her eyes, then smiled and ran after Jiro.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:25 pm
Jiro ran as fast as he could to a small house on the outskirts of town  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:34 pm
Luna looked at the house, then stopped about 20 feet from it, waiting for Jiro to deliver the message.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:55 pm
Once Jiro delivered his message the people kindly gave him a tip then Jiro thanked them and ran over to the shooting range  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:36 pm
Luna followed Jiro, smiling. Once Jiro was at the shooting range, Luna walked into the range a few minutes later. With a smile, she started walking over to Jiro. "Hey! Jiro!" Luna yelled as she walked over to him.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Jiro smiled and waved back

Ayu cleaned his sword  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash