Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pure Snow, Impure Blood (1x1, OPEN) Full Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:58 pm
Koriah sat there and looked up as he came back. She shook her head. "Since I'm half-human, half-vampire I usually don't eat that often unless I have to or I'm forced to." She had never really eaten so much since... that fateful day.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:53 am
"Do you want something to eat? I can go into town and get something." Adelrich offered. Since he was a vampire, no one would challenge him, though they would probably wonder why he was taking human food. He chuckled at the image that gave him, then became serious. "There are vampires in that town, I could smell them while I was hunting. If you go in, they'll kill you for sure, and I would have gotten this in vain." He held out his arm, where the fresh cut stood out from the older one.

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:05 pm
"Just... nothing much, okay? I'm really not even all that hungry." If the humans and vampires alike were to spot her, they would attack her instantly. A lot of others knew about her existence, even from both races. They really hated her with a passion. "Maybe I should stay here... they would attack me if I went out there. Both races hate me with a passion, trust me." Koriah looked at his fresh cut and knew that it would be a lot worse if both races discovered he was helping her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:11 pm
"I'll be back in just a little bit, I won't take long." Adelrich smiled and headed out the door, toward town. He got some fresh food for now, and a week's worth of dried food, or at least for a normal human. He wasn't sure about Koriah. When he came back, he handed her the fresh food and put the dried food in his pack. "That should last a while, I don't want to have to go back into town... The looks I got when I left with human food..." He shuddered slightly.

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:45 pm
Koriah held out her hands to catch the fresh food and she ate some. She became sad when he mentioned the looks he had gotten. "Soon they're gonna discover me. No one really even cares for half breeds like me. Both humans and vampires alike think I'm... a horrible sight to look at." Koriah ate some more before putting it away in her pack.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:36 pm
Adelrich shook his head. "Not all of them. If I did, I would have left you to die the day we met." He shrugged. "Besides, for all they know, I was getting food to lure humans into a trap. Some Vampires do that, you know." He remembered his father telling him about ruthless Vampires who killed for fun. It was Vampires with that attitude that had started the whole war, and he hated them for that. He didn't like having to run away from mobs of Humans, or having to kill Humans on sight because otherwise they would go back to their town and gather up a mob.

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:52 pm
"True enough, but most others that I've come across in each race saw who I was and tried to kill me. I'm sotorn between both races, and I don't know what to do." Koriah hid her face in her arms while holding her legs close to her body. Even if she wasn't crying, it did bother her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:40 am
"And now you have someone to defend you, so don't worry about it too much." Adelrich said, patting her gently on the shoulder. "We can stay here for a bit. I went to a town that was quite a ways away from here, so no one bothered to follow me."

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:43 am
"Okay. Maybe we should try to figure out what to do next as well." Koriah knew that as long as he was there to protect her, she would be okay. No one would dare to hurt her. But... what made him defend her?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:20 pm
"Yes, that would probably be a good idea." Adelrich said, looking around the house. "I only see one bedroom, so you can have it. I'll sleep in here." He took off his jacket and threw it onto a chair. "You don't happen to have any way to tell the time, do you?"

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:18 pm
"No, sorry. I can't hardly tell day from night anymore. The clouds are always dark so I don't even know anymore." Koriah's abilities were not that well managed and not well developed. Was it because she was a half breed?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:56 pm
"That's alright. It doesn't really matter anyway. I just wanted to try to figure out how long I've been awake, minus the time I was passed out. Anyway, I'm not exactly sure what to do now. Were I alone, I don't think I would have stopped, but if I find my intended target with you in tow, he'll try to kill you on sight, which would result in a fight. That's not something I want getting back to my parents." Adelrich looked out the window and watched the snow whip around in the wind for a little bit. "We'll have to wait for this storm to pass to do anything, anyway..."

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:31 pm
"I would imagine so. Waiting for the storm to pass is probably a good idea." Koriah just sat there silent for a moment then asked something out of the blue. But it was based on her past. "Why do both races hate half breeds like me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:39 pm
Adelrich flinched noticeably. He'd been dreading this question ever since he met her. But he'd also been thinking about the answer since then, and had an idea of what to say. "I think they hate the idea that a human and a vampire could love each other in this time of war. Humans and vampires are born and raised to hate each other, and they are taught that peace between individuals is unethical and weak. Being called weak is about as bad as a public beating, at least, it is in vampire society."

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:31 pm
"So... that's why they locked me away... because I was the product of two weak individuals. I'm just glad my mother didn't hate me..." Koriah couldn't have the nerve to say that she had killed her own mother. It was all her fault for what happened to her family. She may have been an only child but still part of a family.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff